JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 04.03.2009, 11:18
proximity

Default Connecting to files with separate proxies

repost from
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
As most of u already know rapid has removed the captcha system and limited free users to dl one file at a time with limited dl speed (50) and the only way to bypass this new system is proxy servers.
But jD has the possibility to connect with one proxy for every single file so I was wondering if it would be possible to connect to each rapid file with separate proxy servers by that way we could download multiple files at once ?
example ; file 1 connect with proxy sever 1; 100.100.10.2 :8080
file 2 connect with proxy server 2; 299.299.10.2:8080
file 3 connect with proxy server 3; 890.456.12.3:3456 etc. is this possible ?

Last edited by Jiaz; 09.03.2011 at 19:49.
Old 04.03.2009, 11:20
proximity

Postby Tobai » 08.01.2009 21:41
This is an old post bump since search basically gave me almost the exact same question I wanted to ask. I too have several IPs I controll. Basically, I have them all set with Firefox's FoxyProxy and just manually rotate them whenever I need to dl. Since this is an old post and JD only allows a single proxy (with a restart), I'm guessing this was never considered? Would be great if it was able to rotate a list of HTTP/Socks proxies for download by itself or even if they have to be manually selected when LinkCollector runs to use that proxy would work as well. Right now, changing the proxy option and requiring a restart makes this solution not efficient if you have multiple proxy (plus direct) choices.

Postby Jiaz » 02.02.2009 00:20 we are working on it..stay tuned....dont nail me on feature date...but it looks promising

as you can tell i realy need this feature , even tryed using jdownloader/cryptload to connect multiproxy which can autorotate my proxy list without much succuss

Last edited by djuzi; 13.03.2009 at 16:04. Reason: Please edit your posts
Old 04.03.2009, 20:12
gokaycagri

i need this too
Old 06.03.2009, 13:55
remi

Exclamation

I've added my vote to a similar request. Proxy servers are important for people with a static IP address who can't reconnect.
Old 10.03.2009, 11:47
Smelina

Yes, implement the rotating proxy list and jDownloader will be one of the best softwares ever ;-)
Old 12.03.2009, 04:56
wolframio

same here, grabber got proxychecker and rapget multiproxy from txt, can jdownloader have both? a checker for the list and multiproxy support
Old 12.03.2009, 14:22
PaJaSoft

I vote for this feature too... maybe before release of this thing, multiple instance is the choice... (-n parameter)
Old 27.02.2010, 02:31
Chris202020

ill bump this....

It would be great if jDownloader could alternate between local IP and proxies.

Right now I need jDownloader installed on every virtual OS with a unique IP if I was to take max advantage of my free IP address.
Old 27.02.2010, 11:47
Community Manager

The nightly already has a proxy rotation support (use the boardsearch) and this request is already in the bugtracker i think!

Bugtracker ticket

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 27.02.2010, 14:12
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris202020 View Post
Right now I need jDownloader installed on every virtual OS with a unique IP if I was to take max advantage of my free IP address.
You don't need that overhead of virtual OSs. You can also launch several instances jD. Search the forum for instructions.
Old 27.02.2010, 18:24
Chris202020

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
The nightly already has a proxy rotation support (use the boardsearch) and this request is already in the bugtracker i think!

Bugtracker ticket

GreeZ pspzockerscene
I do not need this feature today, but that is something ill have to check out. Seem very interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
You don't need that overhead of virtual OSs. You can also launch several instances jD. Search the forum for instructions.
I use the vOS as my server. Right now my ISP gives me two IP's for free. I am also thinking of getting another modem, it would give me 4 IP's in total. Running 4 jDownloader would not work (to much work), but with proper proxy support in theory I could have a single jDownloader running at about 2-4 the speed (other then megaupload, I never even get half my bandwidth on file host downloads)
Old 28.02.2010, 13:23
remi

Then you must wait until the proxy add-on is available in the stable version. Don't ask me when.
Old 09.03.2011, 18:43
jorisvoorn

vote up for this.

This feature would be one of my favorites

I have a c++ script that does this thing well.

You call all proxies from a simple txt list,
if an IP is dead, it checks the next IP from the list and so on.

@jdownloader_devteam if it would help and if you want I will send you the source-code, no problem.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. so far I have not seen anything like your product that does so many things well, precise and amazing broad support in general.
I remember that I was blown away by the feature to record the router reset, that was just the WOW moment that someone thought of implementing that.
So simple, yet so devious

I recommend it to all who have any download issues what so ever.
Keep up the excellent work guys
Old 09.03.2011, 19:49
JD Manager

multiproxy/ip support will come with next nightly
Old 10.03.2011, 14:48
remi

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorisvoorn View Post
so far I have not seen anything like your product that does so many things well, precise and amazing broad support in general.
I remember that I was blown away by the feature to record the router reset, that was just the WOW moment that someone thought of implementing that.
So simple, yet so devious

I recommend it to all who have any download issues what so ever.
Keep up the excellent work guys
That quote should belong to the "What our customers said..." section of the jD site.
Old 20.04.2011, 19:01
proximity

thanks Jiaz , it's not in 14146 hopefully the next build
Old 20.07.2011, 08:53
skdubg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
multiproxy/ip support will come with next nightly
Hi,

give you us this feature in the next version of the nightly branch?
i hope so