JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 24.08.2016, 20:51
Black Hole

Default Another minor annoyance- "Plugin outdated" errors on duplicate filenames

I'm not sure why this happens, but when a file that is NOT an actual mirror of another file, just one with the same filename, tries to load but the popup for the duplicate filename times out, instead of marking the link as "skipped- file exists" it sets the error "plugin outdated". It USED to set it as skipped.

The problem is, to clear the error I have to actually RESET the link. The bad part is that since it's a duplicate filename resetting would delete the existing file- NOT what I want. So, I have to manually rename the link before resetting.

This seems to happen only with links that check the filename BEFORE issuing a captcha (or if there's no captcha), and it only happens if the duplicate filename popup times out (as when I'm not around to check it).

I have "On Skip Due to File Exists Action" set to "Skip" but it's setting it to plugin outdated, probably because the dialog timed out rather than closing on user action.

The easiest way to reproduce this if you don't have 2 non-mirror links with the same filename is rename the file on disk to the same as the name in the JD queue (not the other way around) then set the system to silent mode and have it try to download it. It doesn't need to be in silent mode, but that makes it easier to ignore the popup and let it time out.
Old 25.08.2016, 11:39
JD Manager

Plugin outdated always comes from plugin and has nothing to do with existing files.
Please provide a logfile, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs
and post shown logID here
Old 25.08.2016, 21:02
Black Hole

Naturally it won't do it while I'm watching it. Only when I let it sit unattended for hours.
Old 26.08.2016, 09:32
Black Hole

So, I was gone for 9 hours and it did it again.

Log:

25.08.16 11.25.18 <--> 26.08.16 00.16.57 jdlog://1882281887641/

This is the link that did it:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

That link alone of course won't cause it; you have to have a file already existent with the exact same file name (but it's not the same link). In this case, I had such a file from almost 2 months ago:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 26.08.2016, 11:04
JD Manager

Thanks for the log. It has nothing to do with hoster/share-online or file exists. Its more deep in core and I will try to reproduce/fix the issue

Can you please provide a screenshot of your Settings-Advanced Settings-search for silentmodes
Old 26.08.2016, 11:11
JD Manager

I tried to reproduce the issue but was unable to.
Do you press stop button manually? Do you use MyJDownloader?
Please provide the screenshot of settings
Old 26.08.2016, 21:15
Black Hole

1) Did I press Stop manually? Yes, but there were no downloads running at the time. At that point all captcha-proteced links were in "skip" (or "plugin error") status, and a few were in wait periods. But some times I'll just hit "unskip" in the same situation, and find some links in "plugin error", all of which have duplicate filenames. Yes, I'll get real plugin errors- those I can tell because when I reset them, they go right back to plugin error. The ones I'm concerned with here, the ONLY way I can reset them is to change the filename, because if I reset them without first changing the name it will DELETE a file I want to keep (different link, same filename). It would be nice if JD detected duplicate filenames on add, though I realize that would add significant overhead.

2) I use MyJdownloader on occasion, but not since late July. The account is logged in on the JD2 installation, but no remote logins since July.

Yes, the system was in silent mode at the time, though it doesn't have to be. I also have an event script that runs that "unskips" every 6500000ms. I suppose I could turn that off since it's essentially useless now that the MyJdownloader.org fully automated captcha solver is no longer functional (and I did disable it once I realized it wasn't coming back), though it does help when non-captcha links skip for other reasons.

As I noted, I've never been able to "watch" it cause the error. It's like trying to watch a pot of water boil. It only happens when I'm away from the computer- usually for hours at a time.

Screenshot attached, hopefully.
Attached Thumbnails
silent.jpg  
Old 29.08.2016, 11:58
JD Manager

Can you please show the script that *unskips*?
A download waiting for interaction with the *file exists* dialog in silent mode is silent. You will not see any dialog and the download is not running and yet there is an active download slot and I'm very sure that was the case. You pressed stop because you thought no download was running and yet there was a waiting dialog? Because you can only press stop button when downloads are active
Old 29.08.2016, 21:09
Black Hole

I got the script off this board somewhere about a year ago. It has a lot of extra commented-out stuff:

//Add your script here. Feel free to use the available api properties and methods
/*
Event Script ResumeSkippedDLs

Resumes active & skipped Downloads and Creates an log-File

Version: 0.30

Requirements:
should run with all trigger

Tested:
Trigger 'Intervall', 'Main Menu Button Pressed'
JD2 on Windows7-32bit Platform and jre8 (see path-creation code at the end of this script)
*/

/* **************************************************************************************************** ******
Global declarations
*/
//--- settings
/* var jsonLinkQuery = {
"bytesTotal": false,
"comment": false,
"status": false,
"enabled": false,
"maxResults": -1,
"startAt": 0,
"packageUUIDs": null,
"host": false,
"url": false,
"bytesLoaded": false,
"speed": false,
"eta": false,
"finished": false,
"priority": false,
"running": false,
"skipped": false,
"extractionStatus": false
} */
var jsonLinkQuery = {
"enabled": true,
"skipped": true
} //this conditions must be fulfilled
var sInfoFileType = ".log" //see path creation at the end of the script
var sWavSuccessPath = JD_HOME + "/themes/standard/org/jdownloader/sounds/captcha.wav"
var sWavErrorPath = JD_HOME + "/themes/standard/org/jdownloader/sounds/captcha.wav"

//--- runtime
var bWriteFile = false; //pessimistic approach: no file-writing at start, if situation becomes noticeable, then set it "true"
var sInfoFilePath = ""; //the target file, if already available, then APPENDING, else creation
var sText = ""; //will be filled with content (or not :-)
var iContent = 0; //bit 1: activities was done, bit 2: error
var jsonLinkQueryRS //
var oDateStart = new Date();

//tmp
var myLink

/* **************************************************************************************************** ******
Script Action Start
*/
//---------- building txt header
sText += "********************************************************* \r\n";
sText += "* Event Script: ResetSkippedDLs * \r\n";
sText += "* Started : " + oDateStart.toString() + "\r\n";

//---------- ANALYZING SITUATION ----------
if (isDownloadControllerRunning() && !isDownloadControllerStopping()) {
bWriteFile = true;
//iContent |= 1;
} else {
bWriteFile = false;
}

//---------- running actions -----------
if (bWriteFile == true) {
jsonLinkQueryRS = callAPI("downloadsV2", "queryLinks", jsonLinkQuery)
for (var i = 0; i < jsonLinkQueryRS.length; i++) {
//Get a Download Link by it's uuid for reading the actual status
myLink = getDownloadLinkByUUID(jsonLinkQueryRS[i].uuid);
if (myLink.isEnabled() && myLink.isSkipped()) {
sText += "Package.Name : " + myLink.getPackage().getName() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Name : " + myLink.getName() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Skipped : " + myLink.isSkipped() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Status : " + myLink.getStatus() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Enabled : " + myLink.isEnabled() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Finished : " + myLink.isFinished() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Loaded : " + myLink.getBytesLoaded() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.setSkipped(false) ->: " + myLink.setSkipped(false) + "\r\n"; //to resume setting the download on skipped=false
iContent |= 1;
} else {
/* sText += "Package.Name : " + myLink.getPackage().getName() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part.Name : " + myLink.getName() + "\r\n";
sText += "Part : untouched. \r\n";
*/
}
}
}

//---------- INFO.FILE naming and writing -----------
if (bWriteFile == true && iContent > 0) { //comment out or set "iContent >= 0" if info-file should be written always
//- path creation
sInfoFileType = "." + iContent + sInfoFileType //add content-type hint to filetype
sInfoFilePath = callAPI("config", "get", "org.jdownloader.settings.GeneralSettings", null, "DefaultDownloadFolder");
//alert(sInfoFilePath);
if (sInfoFilePath.match('<jd:')) {
//shorten DefaultDownloadFolder-String with <jd:packagename> oder <jd:..time..> Pattern
sInfoFilePath = sInfoFilePath.substring(0, sInfoFilePath.indexOf('<jd:'));
}
//alert(sInfoFilePath);
if (sInfoFilePath.charAt(sInfoFilePath.length - 1) != '\\' && sInfoFilePath.charAt(sInfoFilePath.length - 1) != '/') {
//adding endstanding / if not there
sInfoFilePath += "/";
}
sInfoFilePath += "EventScript_ResumeSkippedDLs" + sInfoFileType; //<dlfolder>/<scriptname>.<iContent>.log
//alert(sInfoFilePath);
//- writing
try {
writeFile(sInfoFilePath, sText, true);
} catch (e) {
//no error handling implemented !
}
}

if (!(~iContent & 1)) {
playWavAudio(sWavSuccessPath);
}
if (!(~iContent & 2)) {
playWavAudio(sWavErrorPath);
}

What I mean by no active downloads is nothing is downloading or waiting for a dialog- since I have to make the JD window active to press stop, any open dialogs would pop up. The counter at the bottom shows zero- there are links that are in wait mode (Download Limit Has Been Reached), which is why the stop button is active. Now, it is true that sometimes a captcha dialog is open when I hit stop, but that doesn't cause the plugin error. I don't have to hit Stop for that error to be there. Had another one yesterday, and again, it was ONLY on a file that an existing file with the same name was present. All the rest "skipped" with captcha required, as I would have expected.
Old 30.08.2016, 14:26
JD Manager

So when you bring back the JDownloader window, there is no Dialog waiting for user input when you press stop button?
I will add some debug infos so I can see what exactly is causing the issue. Wait for next core update and then when it happens again, create new logfile and provide logID here
Old 13.09.2016, 09:02
Black Hole

It took a while for me to get it to happen again, but it did it twice today, naturally when I was gone. At no time did I press "stop"; the errors happened when the system was in silent mode.

Log:
12.09.16 11.24.19 <--> 12.09.16 23.47.01 jdlog://3737381887641/

That log should cover the 12+ hours after I ran the last core update. I can't say when the 2 errors happened, some time between 1400 and 2100 local time, I'd imagine. I THINK I have the system in debug mode, but I'm not sure. I added the -debug option to the JDownloader2.vmoptions file on Aug 31 and it's still there.

Links that went into plugin outdated error:

Both links above, if I attempt to reset them it would delete existing files of the same name (but different size), so I have not reset them yet since I have to rename them to do so.

Last edited by dabrown; 13.09.2016 at 09:05.
Old 13.09.2016, 16:50
JD Manager

Log does not contain the error. Cause because of too long session and limited log filesize
You should increase it in
Settings-Advanced Settings
Log.maxlogfilesize
Log.maxlogfiles

increase maxlogfilesize to 20 or 30 mbyte

When it happens again, check logs folder, the files with jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog.log
for
WatchDog(.....) interrupted!
only send me the stacktrace of that
Old 13.09.2016, 19:59
Black Hole

There's something wrong with the maxlogfilesize option. It says that it is in bytes, and anything under 100KB disables the logs. But by default, it is set to 10485760, which is only 10K (if that is really in bytes). In any case, I tripled it and now the wait begins anew.
Old 14.09.2016, 01:19
English Supporter

@dabrown
sorry you are incorrect, 10485760bytes == 10MiB exactly.

looking forward to the new logs

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.09.2016, 21:32
Black Hole

I tried uploading the logfile with the error in it but I got an "Entity to large" error on the message board (log is 5MB). Logs attached "normally" at the bottom of this post.

There is no "WatchDog(.....) interrupted!" that I could grep for in any of the logs, but the error happened and I could find exactly when it did.

This is the only trace for a file that threw the error rather than a normal skip. I had lots of files over the last couple days properly skip as "file Exists" but finally got one that errored instead.

Several times, the file properly skipped and this is what the log looked like when it did:

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.09.2016 at 15:22. Reason: trying to disable smileys that are screwing up the log samples
Old 21.09.2016, 15:18
JD Manager

Many hours code digging and I'm sure that I finally found the cause Please check with next core update. Thanks again for nagging on this bug as it was deep inside dialog system.
Old 22.09.2016, 03:30
Black Hole

I applied today's update, but it did it again.

21.09.16 13.26.36 <--> 21.09.16 18.22.51 jdlog://7005481887641/

Links that did it:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Same error:

Spoiler:
------------------------Thread: 3544:share-online.biz_jd.plugins.hoster.ShareOnlineBiz-----------------------
--ID:3544TS:1474500836389-9/21/16 4:33:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController(run)] -> Start Download of **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...
--ID:3544TS:1474500836389-9/21/16 4:33:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController(download)] -> DownloadCandidate: DownloadCandidate:ATKPremium...Olivia.Lua.rar@share-online.biz|Host share-online.biz|Account:Plugin:share-online.biz|Version:34675|Type:NONE|Account:null|Proxy:Direct
--ID:3544TS:1474500896420-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [] -> java.lang.InterruptedException: IFFileExistsDialog Interrupted
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$39.check(DownloadWatchDog.java:4136)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$39.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4275)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$34.processJobs(DownloadWatchDog.java:3316)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$34.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3713)

--ID:3544TS:1474500896782-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.SingleDownloadController(download)] -> Exception:
--ID:3544TS:1474500896783-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [] -> java.lang.InterruptedException: IFFileExistsDialog Interrupted
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$39.check(DownloadWatchDog.java:4136)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$39.execute(DownloadWatchDog.java:4275)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$34.processJobs(DownloadWatchDog.java:3316)
at jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$34.run(DownloadWatchDog.java:3713)

------------------------Thread: 105:share-online.biz_jd.plugins.hoster.ShareOnlineBiz-----------------------
--ID:105TS:1474500896784-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog(handleReturnState)] -> Plugin Defect.1
--ID:105TS:1474500896787-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$27(execute)] -> Rename after Download?
--ID:105TS:1474500896787-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$27(execute)] -> Desired Path: H:\Downloads\ATKPremium...Olivia.Lua.rar
--ID:105TS:1474500896787-9/21/16 4:34:56 PM - [jd.controlling.downloadcontroller.DownloadWatchDog$27(execute)] -> Actually Used path: H:\Downloads\ATKPremium...Olivia.Lua.rar
------------------------Thread: 3551:share-online.biz_jd.plugins.hoster.ShareOnlineBiz-----------------------
Old 22.09.2016, 09:11
JD Manager

Your JDownloader was not up2date
"buildDate":"Wed Sep 21 09:31:01 CEST 2016
Please make sure your JDownloader About Dialog shows build date at least of sep 22