JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 14.01.2012, 12:08
sc0ut23

@lelim

to be honest (and to keep the system running) since a few days it seems that (at least with my account) there is NO SPENDING of any credits at all.

hours after hours jd has been running (with cbh turned on) and there is no change in the amount of my credits. i dont want to complain about it, but i doubt iam the only one.

so to keep the cbh-system running pls check wtf is going on.
Old 14.01.2012, 12:12
remi

I like lelim's altruism. He's probably paying a fortune to get the captchas solved in sweatshops.
Old 14.01.2012, 12:22
sc0ut23

:lol:

hehe
Old 14.01.2012, 18:08
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Does the tool have any logging facility?

@Fran_CZ

The filepost.com plug-in is outdated. That's why also the captcha solving process makes no sense.

@nfqbun

What about some example links?

Also read the installation instructions.
hi, there are log files and captchas stored on the client side. i suggest users to periodically delete captchas stored on their computers. they are stored in app data folder and plugins folder.

on server side, i had some logging but temporarily disabled it to reduce system load. "no spending of credits" problem, of which scout mentioned, was because of i accidentially disabled credit reducing code line too, while disabling logs i have fixed it and now i see more users online

by the way, as most of you may have seen on solver program interface, credits earning mechanism has revised. Now, it depends on the time. between 01:00 - 13:00, users will earn 10 credits per captcha they solve. between 13:00 - 01:00, they will earn 7 credits. My goal is to have more solvers online during nights and early mornings. as always, times and ratios are subject to change
Old 14.01.2012, 20:46
nfqbun

its all uploaded.to links.
Old 14.01.2012, 22:00
lelim

Dear users, we had some problems on cbh system lately. we had performance issues on server and some changes on solver program caused some problems. like loosing focus while entering captcha answer and having no time interval between captchas, which prevented users from clicking stop. Also credit spending system was accidently disabled during some modifications.

As a result, our online user count, who solves captchas, decreased and that caused downloads broken on JD side. which is still sometimes occuring.

Now, focus losing problem is fixed, and there will be 3secs delay between each captha, so you can click stop if you wish. and your credits will be decreased when you send captchas. Users who want to solve captchas will have no problems now. Solver problem may stop because of some performance problems, but you can start it again and continue solving.

What we ask our users is to solve captchas insistently. Remember that CBH is alive if and only if you continue to solve captchas. We will do our best to solve your problems. You can contact us here or via email.
Old 14.01.2012, 22:01
sc0ut23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
"no spending of credits" problem, of which scout mentioned, was because of i accidentially disabled credit reducing code line too, while disabling logs i have fixed it and now i see more users online
thx
keep up the good work
Old 14.01.2012, 23:40
CuF

Was all this able to be solved server side or will an update to the software be coming?
Old 14.01.2012, 23:53
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuF View Post
Was all this able to be solved server side or will an update to the software be coming?
no client update is needed, server side fixes were enough.
Old 15.01.2012, 04:39
pfanne

has brotherhood got more users recently? when i type in captchas they come very constantly every 10 seconds or so. few weeks ago it could take about a minute to get the next one at this time of day. and it keeps coming so constantly that i wanted to ask if this is normal. because it seems a little strange. it's never more than 10 seconds. not a single time...

i see Fran_CZ had the same problem.... actually it's not a problem. i like it :D
Old 15.01.2012, 13:23
remi

If you're receiving many captchas to solve it just means there is more demand for solvers. In a true free market this would mean that the price (number of credits) for solving increases, but I see lelim is trying to regulate the market by making a distinction between night and day prices, obviously seen from the time zone he's living in. This mechanism is also used by some energy producing companies.

@lelim

Thanks for your support and continuous efforts to improve your implementation of a mutual captcha solving system. Maybe next time use a test system so you can experiment more safely with changes like this.
Old 15.01.2012, 17:38
nfqbun

What about a Button/ Checkbox
"Stop after next captcha"
?
Then you can increase the time between captchas again.

Maybe it's possible to set a minimum waiting time in client?

regards
nfqbun
Old 16.01.2012, 23:57
CuF

I've been getting the CAPTCHA window popping up for depositfiles on jdownloader.
Added depositfiles.com to jacinfo.xml, but still getting:
19 1/16/12 4:54:07 PM - INFO [java_downloader] -> There is no JAC method for the service depositfiles.com

I saw in an earlier post someone suggested moving it to an alphabetical position in jacinfo.xml, but that didn't help either.

Any tips?

Edit: jacinfo.xml is under C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood
Old 17.01.2012, 12:06
remi

There might be a conflicting anti-captcha method for depositfile.com in one of the captcha\methods folders. Try to find and remove it.
Old 17.01.2012, 19:22
CuF

Sooo. CBH put 2 versions of jacinfo.xml on my drive. One at "C:\Program Files\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood" and one at the actually location of my jdownloader installation ...\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood.

In the second copy of jacinfo.xml I added depositfile with no luck. Tried again moving depositfile alphabetically between datei.to and easy-share.com. THAT worked.

I'm not sure why the alphabetical thing, and I'm certainly not sure about the need for two copies of all jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood files.

At least df works now.
Old 20.01.2012, 16:49
pterry

Quote:
you can disable automatic captcha solving on jdownloader, instead of uninstalling and installing it again.
PSP, what about an optional toolbar button to toggle JDownloaders automatic captcha recognition?
unfortunately, there's no such button in the toolbar manager yet.
Old 21.01.2012, 09:57
freeclimbing

Hello,

i used CBH Captcha Solver with JDownloader (JDownloader Nightly 15697; JRE Version 1.6.0_30)
Now, after an JDownloader Update there is no CBH Captcha Solver Plugin (Addons->Addonmanager) visibale.

So CBH Captcha Solver didn't run in JDownloader at the moment;
is there an solution coming or did i made an error.

Thanks a lot for helping!
Freeclimbing

grateful
Old 21.01.2012, 12:16
remi

Install it again. It's possible that the update overwrote the method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pterry View Post
PSP, what about an optional toolbar button to toggle JDownloaders automatic captcha recognition?
unfortunately, there's no such button in the toolbar manager yet.
I think that has already been suggested. For the time being you'll have to live with the AntiCaptcha Settings pane. It's 2 clicks instead of 1.
Old 21.01.2012, 17:45
xhobbesx

Hello, so I put crocko.com into the jacinfo file found in "...JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood" folder but cbh still does not solve my crocko.com captchas. I also put it alphabetically as CuF suggested. Lastly easy-share is also in the the jacinfo file. Is there something else that I need to do to make crocko work with cbh?

thank you.

Last edited by xhobbesx; 21.01.2012 at 17:48.
Old 22.01.2012, 11:59
remi

You might need to remove conflicting methods for the same hosts.

Also show your file because there might be a problem with that .xml file.
Old 22.01.2012, 15:36
xhobbesx

@remi, I assume that you needed to the see the file contents of my jacinfo file? I pasted the contents below. I hope you can see it. Thank you.
<jDownloader>
<method name="captchaBrotherhood" type="extern" os="windows" services="10upload.com;bebasupload.com;bitshare.com;bufiles.com;cum.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;crazy upload.com;crocko.com;datei.to;depositfiles.com;easy-share.com;enterupload.com;extabit.com;eyvx.com;filebling.com;filechip.com;filecrown.com;filefactory. com;filefat.com;filehook.com;filejungle.com;fileover.net;fileplanet.com.ua;filer.net;filescloud.com; fileserve.com;fileserver.cc;filesin.com;filesmonster.com;filesonic.com;filestrack.com;fileupper.com; filevo.com;freakshare.net;free-share.ru;fshare.vn;goldfile.eu;gotupload.com;hidemyass.com;hitfile.net;hostingcup.com;hotfile.com;if ile.it;ifolder.ru;loadfiles.in;maknyos.com;mediafire.com;mediavalise.com;metahyper.com;navihost.us;o ron.com;piggyshare.com;putshare.com;pyramidfiles.com;quickupload.net;ravishare.com;skipfile.com;slin gfile.com;space4file.com;speedoshare.com;tgf-services.com;transitfiles.com;turbobit.net;uploadbox.com;uploaded.to;uploadfloor.com;uploadstation.c om;usershare.net;wupload.com;xboxisozone.com;xuploading.net
"/>
<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\cbhWinPlugin.exe" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>
Old 23.01.2012, 10:06
nitropowrd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanker-B View Post
As of today CBH Solver can't log in to server. I quote the error: "Exception in getconfig. Unable to connect to remote server at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at captchaSolver.frmCaptchaSolver.getConfig()"
I'm also unable to use the plugin for my downloads (similar error message appears).
Flanker how did you resolve this issue? I have been having the same problem, uninstalled and reinstalled CBH, disabled all antivirus, updated JDownloader, still to no avail.
I also tried Captchatrader but it does not work and I have "Permission denied: connect" in the error file
Old 23.01.2012, 12:50
remi

@nitropowrd & xhobbesx

Please contact the developer of the CBH solution.
Old 23.01.2012, 15:14
zjs2k

Default Add support to more hosters

Hi, I just wonder if it is possible to add support to other hosters. Since Filesonic is gone, I have one less good hoster. To be more specific, is it possible to add support to unibytes and filejungle?
Old 23.01.2012, 15:25
remi

Both hosts you name are already supported.
Old 23.01.2012, 19:21
CuF

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjs2k View Post
Hi, I just wonder if it is possible to add support to other hosters. Since Filesonic is gone, I have one less good hoster. To be more specific, is it possible to add support to unibytes and filejungle?
Filesonic is gone?

Edit: Crap yes, also Fileserve and filejungle. It's frickin Armageddon.
Edit 2: OT but --
Quote:
- MegaUpload - Closed.
- FileServe - Closing does not sell premium.
- FileJungle - Deleting files. Locked in the U.S..
- UploadStation - Locked in the U.S..
- FileSonic - the news is arbitrary (under FBI investigation).
- VideoBB - Closed! would disappear soon.
- Uploaded - Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
- FilePost - Deleting all material (so will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
- Videoz - closed and locked in the countries affiliated with the USA.
- 4shared - Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
- MediaFire - Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
-Org torrent - could vanish with everything within 30 days "he is under criminal investigation"
- Network Share mIRC - awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrente everything.
- Koshiki - operating 100% Japan will not join the SOUP / PIPA
- Shienko Box - 100% working china / korea will not join the SOUP / PIPA
- ShareX BR - group UOL / BOL / iG say they will join the SOUP / PIPA

Last edited by CuF; 24.01.2012 at 01:46.
Old 24.01.2012, 03:19
zjs2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Both hosts you name are already supported.
I tried to add the domain to jacinfo.xml of captchaBrotherhood plugin too. But I always get prompt to input captcha. It works fine with other hosts like filesonic. Here is error I see in jdownloader log:

Code:
23 12-1-23 7:32:21 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Captcha found
23 12-1-23 7:32:22 - INFO [java_downloader] -> There is no JAC method for the service unibytes.com
But it doesn't matter much now. All the links to unibytes.com and filejungle are gone anyway.
Old 24.01.2012, 09:52
CuF

If you have installed jdownloader somewhere other than 'Program Files', you may have a second copy of "...\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood.".
There will be one under "Program Files\..." and another where you actually have jdownloader installed.

Make sure you add the other services to both. And possibly alphabetically.
Old 24.01.2012, 15:31
zjs2k

Quote:
If you have installed jdownloader somewhere other than 'Program Files', you may have a second copy of "...\JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood.".
There will be one under "Program Files\..." and another where you actually have jdownloader installed.

Make sure you add the other services to both. And possibly alphabetically.
Thanks for the tip. I installed jdownloader to the default place. But I changed a couple things and fix it (I know I shouldn't change two things at the same time, but as long as it works): I found there is another copy under "Program Files\Brotherhood Software\Captcha Brotherhood\captchaBrotherhoodPlugin". Secondly, the shortcut for the program somehow uses JDownloaderD3D.exe instead of jdownloader.exe.

Now my first unibytes link downloading without manual captcha.
Old 26.01.2012, 20:25
JD Alpha

Hey lelim and captcha-Brotherhood-staff,
I started testing CB 3 hours ago because captchatrader doesn't seem to work right now and I guess I will stay at CB,. Awesome work you did there.

There are still some bugs that crash the application.
For example these two:
http[dotdot]//www[dot]abload.de/img/crashesjjr85.png
The upper one crashed the application 4 times already and the lower one 3 times.
Of course I clicked "Send Log" a few times.

After one crash I had this "error reading config file" 5 times in a row right at startup and then it worked again.

Also the application crashes when I change my IP while it's trying to get a new captcha (ok, I probably shouldn't do this.)
Pausing, reconnecting and continuing works fine.

Quote:
- you can invert captcha upside down. this is useful when you have an upside-down word in captcha
I have actually never seen this in a real control captcha so if there is not a captcha-type that I might have missed the inverted captchas don't have to be entered anyway ever.

By the way, speaking to the people that want a skip button so hardly, you know that thing with the control-captcha, right?

Even though I understand that some of you don't like the idea that people who enter your captchas start guessing for the right one I don't think that anyone entering more than 100 captchas conciously should need to enter both.

I get 19/20 correct captchas on recaptcha on average and the wrong one is imo always incorrect because I messed up on the control captcha, not because of wrong guessing.
Of course I didn't come to this conclusion withouth captchatraders input-history.

Speeking of statistics, I would really like if personal statistics were added, especially because I love to be competetive, if at least only against myself.
Can I push the average solving time under 3 seconds while maintaining 95% accuracy? I guess so.
Maybe you could give 100 free credits to the statistic-winner every month or every once in a while. ^^ (don't bother, it's just me fantasizing)
Old 28.01.2012, 21:51
KidD01

Pardon me for being rude, but is there any detailed instructions for installatin and troubleshooting? I have been trying to install CBH and so far it can not run. There are no explanation also in the website, it's quite frustating for someone who did not understand programming alnguage like me :( thank you.
Old 29.01.2012, 05:55
CuF

There's not really anything to know. The video on the website is pretty self explanatory if you need help.

Just install the software. It automatically integrates with jdownloader.

You need to use the Captcha Solver to rack up some credits. Once you have credits, jdownloader will automatically pass your captchas to someone else to solve.
Old 30.01.2012, 23:26
tibia_fry

Is there any chance that we can get the plugin working on mac? I'm using it ok on win but I'd like to have it on mac too.

Thanks.
Old 31.01.2012, 12:32
remi

CBH is built on M$'s .NET Framework. That means it isn't portable to other platforms.
Old 31.01.2012, 12:45
JD VIP

That's not true.
Among other implementations for other operating systems, the best known is Mono.
Old 31.01.2012, 13:03
remi

Then use Mono.
Old 31.01.2012, 19:12
KidD01

Quote:
There's not really anything to know. The video on the website is pretty self explanatory if you need help.

Just install the software. It automatically integrates with jdownloader.

You need to use the Captcha Solver to rack up some credits. Once you have credits, jdownloader will automatically pass your captchas to someone else to solve.
I tried adding depositfiles, hotfile and the captcha request for them still pop up. As for credits I have around 150 points now. Any minimum credits? This should be explained. And additional note : turbobit also pop up captcha request.

As for the video on site, it's for previous version, which is why confuse noob like me. Not that I want to criticize, but with proper FAQ and installation instruction for new version or perhaps where to look for problems or indicate if CBH already integrate would be helpful (in the latest ver - v1.16 there's an option "Check JD integration" what's the usage and if not integrated what happen is not explained. :( )

@lelim & Remi : any help for this matter? any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by KidD01; 31.01.2012 at 19:14.
Old 31.01.2012, 23:51
JD Alpha

Did you restart Jaydy twice?
Do you have [ ] disable automatic captcha Checkbox in JD-configuration x'ed?
Also you can try to go into CBH-Settings and check the [ ] Check JD-Integration Checkbox, then restart CBH. (Especially if JD is not in standard-directory.)
Old 03.02.2012, 14:21
zjs2k

I am have the same problem with turbobit. It always asks for manual captcha input. Other websites are working well. Also, the input.jpg in the brotherhood plugin folder is not updated with the turbobit captcha. Any idea and how to determine the problem?
Old 03.02.2012, 20:31
mspm89

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I'd like to pour a question. I happen to have both C Brotherhood and CTrader plugins installed. I thought when one would run out of credits, the other would step in. Rather, this happened: only CBH was working first (I think I installed it last), then when credits were insufficient the captchas would not resolve, neither would JD let me do it manually. In a somewhat desperate move, I took away CBH folder in an attempt to force CTrader to work. It did, but now the situation was the opposite: when CTrader ran out of credits, neither the captchas would resolve nor would JD let me do it.

What do you think? Is it impossible to have both servers working together? Should I stick to CBH for Jdownloader and leave CTrader only for Mipony?