JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 22.02.2012, 02:13
Gray007

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
Hi,
cbh is still alive
all servers in your jacinfo.xml file are supported.
just put these servers to jacinfo.xml alphabetically, and also put "recaptcha" as a service, and restart jd. they should work. if not, contact me for further assistance.

i think i must deliver a very large jacinfo.xml on next version, since many people complaining about unsupported servers. in fact, there is no concept of "supporting x server" since captchas are sent to real people.

let me summarize the general steps to get a servers' captchas solved by CBH again :

1. put that service on alphabetically correct place in jacinfo.xml file under "...<jdownloader install folder>/jd/captcha/methods/captchabrotherhood" folder
2. make sure that mentioned jacinfo.xml file also contains "recaptcha" as a server name on alphabetically correct place.
3. make sure that no other methods' jacinfo.xml file contain any server that exist in jacinfo.xml of captchabrotherhood
4. restart jdownloader.
vry nice, thnx vry mch
Old 22.02.2012, 13:57
neulink

Default disable captchabrotherhood

hey!
is there any way to disable captchabrotherhood while im in front of the pc and reactivate it when im away?
so that i can solve my own captchas when there is time for it
and use the programm when im away?

thanks!
Old 22.02.2012, 14:00
JD VIP

hi,
there is no easy way of doint that in CBH. You may try to rename jacinfo.xml and restart jd.

but, i think there is an option on JD interface to enable or disable external captcha plugins. i am not sure where, and can't check it at the moment :(
Old 22.02.2012, 14:50
kbsoftware

Goto the settings tab then modules and finally AntiCaptcha
From there click disable automatic captcha
and voila now you have to enter your own captcha's. Uncheck to let captcha brotherhood to do it of course.
Old 23.02.2012, 17:59
Baby Loader

Default It Worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsoftware View Post
Goto the settings tab then modules and finally AntiCaptcha
From there click disable automatic captcha
and voila now you have to enter your own captcha's. Uncheck to let captcha brotherhood to do it of course.
Tested and Certified by chuck norris! It Works!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

PD: it Would be usefull to include this method(at least the text with it) in CBH "about" button or something.

Thanks for this suggestion, and more thanks for this incredible tool!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Old 26.02.2012, 10:55
marcojgs

First: thank you for this nice tool, it really helps downloading when beeing afk. I even got it to work with share-online.biz using the help given in this thread

Now I have a question and a problem:

The question: the system gives 7 credits from 13:00 to 01:00 o'clock when a captcha is correctly solved and reduces 4 credits if it is not solved correctly, but it costs 10 credits to get a captcha solved. How does this work in the long run ? (in theory there will be a point when noone has any credits left, because the system reduces more credits than it give - for example: user1 has 100 credits, user2 has 100 credits - bothed summed up have 200 credits, now user 1 requests a captcha from user 2, user1 now has 90 credits, user2 has 107 credits, both summed up have 197 credits - 3 credits removed from the system, which means at some point they will run out of credits even if they solve all captchas correctly)

Now to the problem related to the question: in the last day I got recaptcha captchas where the "computer generated" word was so damn distorted (inversed text in the middle of letters, lines through the word in very bad places, extreme deformation of the letters, letters overlapping another letter etc.) that it is nearly impossible for a human to get a 100% recognition rate. Yesterday it received a lot of terrible nearly unsolvable captchas that it was hard to earn credits because the recognition ratio dropped to something around 70-80% and lot of credits were reduced due to lot of wrong solved captchas (they were nearly unsolvable...), today it is a bit better, looks like they made them more readable today, but I still get some bad captchas (around 1 out of 10). Another problem is the 30 seconds limit which kills credits when trying to correctly solve one of the hard captchas - this is really a problem with the captchas, for a normal (good readable) captcha I need less than 10 seconds for the 2 words to read and enter them. The main problem is that badly places lines and distortion make it hard to divide an e from an o, a l from an i or j and so on, another proble are overlapping letter which make it impossible it is an m or rn. The fact that the "computer generated" words are not words but random letters make it worse because it is not possible to guess the bad readable letter.
Due to the fact that todays captchas are hard to read even for humans I request the removal or reduction of the "fine" of 4 credits for solving a captcha wrong, because it is not the users fault if the captchas are not as "human compatible" as they should due to poor design... alternatively make a button to make it possible for the user to tell the system that he connot read the captcha and wants to request a new one (as it is possible on lot of sites that use captchas). Another problem of fines is that in the long run all users will run out of credits because the fines remove credits out of the systems without giving them to another user.

Question to the other users here: do you have problems reading recaptcha captchas, too ?
Old 26.02.2012, 13:32
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcojgs View Post
First: thank you for this nice tool, it really helps downloading when beeing afk. I even got it to work with share-online.biz using the help given in this thread

Now I have a question and a problem:

The question: the system gives 7 credits from 13:00 to 01:00 o'clock when a captcha is correctly solved and reduces 4 credits if it is not solved correctly, but it costs 10 credits to get a captcha solved. How does this work in the long run ? (in theory there will be a point when noone has any credits left, because the system reduces more credits than it give - for example: user1 has 100 credits, user2 has 100 credits - bothed summed up have 200 credits, now user 1 requests a captcha from user 2, user1 now has 90 credits, user2 has 107 credits, both summed up have 197 credits - 3 credits removed from the system, which means at some point they will run out of credits even if they solve all captchas correctly)

Now to the problem related to the question: in the last day I got recaptcha captchas where the "computer generated" word was so damn distorted (inversed text in the middle of letters, lines through the word in very bad places, extreme deformation of the letters, letters overlapping another letter etc.) that it is nearly impossible for a human to get a 100% recognition rate. Yesterday it received a lot of terrible nearly unsolvable captchas that it was hard to earn credits because the recognition ratio dropped to something around 70-80% and lot of credits were reduced due to lot of wrong solved captchas (they were nearly unsolvable...), today it is a bit better, looks like they made them more readable today, but I still get some bad captchas (around 1 out of 10). Another problem is the 30 seconds limit which kills credits when trying to correctly solve one of the hard captchas - this is really a problem with the captchas, for a normal (good readable) captcha I need less than 10 seconds for the 2 words to read and enter them. The main problem is that badly places lines and distortion make it hard to divide an e from an o, a l from an i or j and so on, another proble are overlapping letter which make it impossible it is an m or rn. The fact that the "computer generated" words are not words but random letters make it worse because it is not possible to guess the bad readable letter.
Due to the fact that todays captchas are hard to read even for humans I request the removal or reduction of the "fine" of 4 credits for solving a captcha wrong, because it is not the users fault if the captchas are not as "human compatible" as they should due to poor design... alternatively make a button to make it possible for the user to tell the system that he connot read the captcha and wants to request a new one (as it is possible on lot of sites that use captchas). Another problem of fines is that in the long run all users will run out of credits because the fines remove credits out of the systems without giving them to another user.

Question to the other users here: do you have problems reading recaptcha captchas, too ?
hi, thx for ur appreciation
about the question : there are 2 ways that we inject credits to the system. first is 30 credits to all new users. and the other one is we inject some captchas to our system to get the system stable and feed the users online with captchas. when users solve them, they still get credits but no one's credits is reduced. we try to keep the balance between number of users and total credits on the system.
about the problem : removing 4 credits fine is unfortunately not possible at the point. because it can easily be used to ruin down the system without it. even with it, i am struggling with some guys trying to abuse the system in different ways.

about the "i can't read this" button : i think that should be implemented on the JD side. so that JD can request a new captcha from the hoster for the download. and JD should supply captcha methods some interface to use that feature.

fine system will not cause all users to get out of captchas on long run, because if a users captcha is not solved correctly, his 10 credits is given back to him.
Old 26.02.2012, 17:19
marcojgs

Thanks for the reply

Good to hear that the system balances the credits. It is bad that there are people abusing the system which results in people who want to use the system as intended have to suffer from restrictions/fines (like in real life with sometimes overregulated traffic rules just because a few drunk or stupid drivers cause accidents, annoying security checks because of a few terrorists and so on...)

Good thing is that the fines are no issue anymore, because today the captchas are much more readable than yesterday (seems like google did some bad testing yesterday trying to improve the security of the captchas...)
Old 27.02.2012, 16:28
kbsoftware

A good way to deal with the hard to read captchas is to use a magnifying glass type program. For windows I love Zoomit from Sysinternals. Just hit the hot key (ctrl-1 on my system) and voila nice and big and that allows me to deal with most hard to read ones quickly.
Failing that I cuss Google
Old 28.02.2012, 13:39
japrun

Default No meja guardar

Hi all. When trying to edit the file with notepad jacinfo let me open it and write the web addresses I do not open automatically captchabrotherhood, eg depositfiles.com. When trying to save me says: please check if this file is Whether Opened another program, I've tried also with worpad and notebook. If I copy the file elsewhere and edit it with notepad if you let me save it normally, I keep it as an XML file.
Alguien.Un can help me greet you all.

Buenas a todos. Al intentar editar el archivo jacinfo con notepad me deja abrirlo y escribir las direccines que no me abre automaticamente captchabrotherhood, ej: depositfiles.com. Al intentar guardarlo me dice: please check whether if this file is opened another program, lo he intentado tambien con worpad y bloc de notas. Si copio el archivo en otro lugar y lo edito con notepad si me deja guardarlo normalmente, lo guardo como archivo XML.
Me puede ayudar alguien.Un saludo a todos.
Old 28.02.2012, 13:55
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrun View Post
Hi all. When trying to edit the file with notepad jacinfo let me open it and write the web addresses I do not open automatically captchabrotherhood, eg depositfiles.com. When trying to save me says: please check if this file is Whether Opened another program, I've tried also with worpad and notebook. If I copy the file elsewhere and edit it with notepad if you let me save it normally, I keep it as an XML file.
Alguien.Un can help me greet you all.

Buenas a todos. Al intentar editar el archivo jacinfo con notepad me deja abrirlo y escribir las direccines que no me abre automaticamente captchabrotherhood, ej: depositfiles.com. Al intentar guardarlo me dice: please check whether if this file is opened another program, lo he intentado tambien con worpad y bloc de notas. Si copio el archivo en otro lugar y lo edito con notepad si me deja guardarlo normalmente, lo guardo como archivo XML.
Me puede ayudar alguien.Un saludo a todos.
hi,
i think it may be a permission issue. try giving your username full access on that folder, and also close and exit the jdownloader before modifying the file.
Old 28.02.2012, 22:28
japrun

Default No funciona archivo jacinfo

Hola. He editado el archivo jacinfo de brotherhood software con notepad en modo seguro y me ha dejado editar y guardar, pero a la hora de descargar con jdonwloader archivos de depositfiles.com y i-files.com(no estaban en el archivo jacinfo) no me abre las catpchas automaticamente como en filefactory.com por ejemplo. A alguien sabe que puedo hacer para que se cargen las catpchas automaticamente. Un saludo.
Old 01.03.2012, 11:03
JD VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrun View Post
Hola. He editado el archivo jacinfo de brotherhood software con notepad en modo seguro y me ha dejado editar y guardar, pero a la hora de descargar con jdonwloader archivos de depositfiles.com y i-files.com(no estaban en el archivo jacinfo) no me abre las catpchas automaticamente como en filefactory.com por ejemplo. A alguien sabe que puedo hacer para que se cargen las catpchas automaticamente. Un saludo.
Hi, as google translate says you wrote :
"Hey. I edited the file jacinfo of brotherhood with notepad software in safe mode and let me edit and save, but when downloading files with jdonwloader depositfiles.com and i-files.com (they were not on file jacinfo) I opens automatically as filefactory.com catpchas for example. Someone know I can do to make the catpchas to be loaded automatically. A greeting"

and what i guess is that you can edit jacinfo.xml in safe mode.
just add any hoster, like depositfiles.com and i-files.com, to jacinfo.xml, in alphabetically correct order, without disturbing the file format of jacinfo.xml. also make sure that no other captcha methods have those sites on their jacinfo.xml. then, restart jd and they must work now!
Old 01.03.2012, 20:51
japrun

Default Sorry

Hello
Sorry for the inconvenience, it was me who was doing wrong as I was trying to edit the file in the folder jacinfo program files Brotherhood editing software in the folder in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ JDownloader \ jd \ captcha \ methods \ captchaBrotherhood. L am sorry for the mistake.
A greeting.
Old 05.03.2012, 07:44
CuF

I've been thinking about the bad captcha/pass idea and was never in favor of it because it could lend itself to abuse.
Now I've got another take on it that might work.

Add another button by the 'Ok' and '180' called 'Pass'.

Whenever a CAPTCHA appears, the Pass button becomes active for 5 seconds and then becomes unclickable.

That way you have enough time to decide a CAPTCHA is unsolvable. Beyond 5 seconds you are stuck with it.

The passed CAPTCHA is then sent to ANOTHER user, who also has 5 seconds to pass before being stuck with it. Except now they have 25 seconds to solve it instead of the usual 30. A successful solution should come with a 1 point bonus.

If a captcha is passed yet again to a third person, the same thing happens. They have 5 seconds to click pass or 20 seconds to solve for a 2 point bonus.

Should the 3rd person pass, the Captcha would be deemed unsolvable and no penalty given to any of the three people that pass.

If either the second or third person successfully solves the CAPTCHA, the previous passers should be penalized for failing to solve it as usual (possibly with an increased penalty equal to the bonus given to the solver).

Since this comes with greater risk/greater reward, it should be a selectable option in the settings: "Participate in passable CAPTCHAs".

Sometimes solving the Captcha Solver feels like a game, this would increase that feeling and provide a way out for whiners about the unsolvable images. It would also prevent abuse of the system.

Thoughts?

Last edited by CuF; 06.03.2012 at 22:49.
Old 07.03.2012, 14:10
wolvenbane

I'm not certain I like the "pass" idea. It isn't bad but I can still see the potential of extreme abuse. Let me give an example please.

Let's say it's peak captcha solving time; they're flying in at 5 seconds apart. This means during a 60 second period a person could have a maximum of 12 captchas. (I know, I know, I'm not accounting for typing time, transfer time, etc but just go with me on this.)

User 1: takes 20 seconds to correctly solve a difficult captcha and get another one. Does this 3 times for a total of 21 points.
User 2: skips all but the easiest captchas in order to get all 12 that minute. He correctly solves 5 and skips 7, loosing 2pts per skip. 35 - 14 = 21 total points.

As you can see, User 2 skipped more captchas than he solved and was still rewarded as much as User 1 who did not abuse the system. If this happened during off peak hours (where captchas are worth 10pts each) or if there was only a single skip (and the loss of only 1pt) then User 2 is rewarded even more for abusing the system.

In addition, the originator (where ever the captcha came from originally) is penalized each time this happens. It's only a few seconds each skip, true, but still it is a penalty through no fault of that user.

Of course, I think anyone who whines about loosing points for unsolvable images is just being crazy, dramatic, and/or selfish. I usually get around 100 captchas per hour. Of that about half are relatively easy, 25 are difficult, and the rest I get incorrect. Still, 750pts for correct answers - 100pts for accidents and unsolvable ones = 650pts an hour. That's 65 links worth of downloading for an hour's work. On a bad day. When I'm not even paying attention because I'm watching TV while I solve captchas.
Old 08.03.2012, 00:09
CuF

I think you misunderstand the one thing. I'm saying anyone who passes on a CAPTCHA that someone else successfully solves gets hit with the normal penalty as if they incorrectly solved it PLUS additional penalty points for having passed.

That way someone passing on a difficult CAPTCHA would incur more penalty than if they just clicked 'OK' without entering anything. (The benefit of passing being that if 2 other people agree it's unsolvable, nobody takes a penalty (I'm undecided whether the person who received the CAPTCHA in jdownloader should still be charged or not. Possibly still charged since everyone is just as likely to get an unsolvable at one time or another.)

The time reduction/bonus to whoever receives a previously passed can be tweaked. Heck maybe the last guy only gets 10 seconds to solve it. I don't know what kind of lag happens on the server end of things. The 5 seconds less was just a guess.

This way harder/passed CAPTCHA get a better bonus. Attempting to pass for your own benefit is more damaging than if you tried and got it wrong.

Sounds like the balance could be maintained.

Last edited by CuF; 08.03.2012 at 00:12.
Old 12.03.2012, 12:24
zesteph

hello
i have a problem
i read all post, but i can see answer at my problem

I have JD 0.9.581, i installed "Captcha Brotherhood".
I have now 210 credit.

But when i launch JD, i always put himself the captcha, "Captcha Brotherhood" dont do it ?

how can i see, if Captcha Brotherhood and JD is nicely linked?

I repair install of Captcha Brotherhood thanks for help
Old 12.03.2012, 16:38
JD Alpha

The same here - CBH doesn't seem to work for a while now.
Old 12.03.2012, 18:41
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretos View Post
The same here - CBH doesn't seem to work for a while now.
I also have the same problem.

But, if CBH is not working, then whose captcha did we solve?