JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 09.09.2010, 18:58
shadowdogg

I keep getting a lot of disconnections. I initially thought it was because I was doing max connections 10 and max dls 5 and enabled that function which allows more than 5 connection. So I decided to remove it. Restart twice and see if it solved it. It doesn't.

Also, not a huge thing but it is "IWF" not "IWL" for the filter. May confuse some people calling it IWL standing for Internet Watch Foundation.

My log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/11438
Old 09.09.2010, 19:08
shadowdogg

In reply to my own reply, unfortunately it seems to be related to a server on its route to hotfile.

ISP: Virgin Media
After Londonlnx.savvis.net seems to be the issue

I guess nothing can be done
Old 10.09.2010, 10:22
JD Manager

if someone has captcha in jd but NO captcha in browser. then please visit supportchat and tell us. we have to check that live so we can find out how they recognize jd.

@shadowdogg: check your log and see what kind of connection abort you have. timeouts or resets?
Old 20.09.2010, 22:05
Dr.No.pt

Default Hotfile links. Only some links are added

Hello everyone.

Dunno if this bug has been reported, if so please excuse me.

Build 12649 here. Win 7 x64 Enterprise

When adding links from Hotfile list in a forum only par numbers are added. The odd's are not.

For example :
In here ->
Quote:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Only this numbers are added: 1, 3, 5, 7 etc etc . No 2, 4, 6 etc ..

I've had this bug in the past but i thought that someone else had it reported.

Thank you for this wonderful program.

Last edited by Jiaz; 21.09.2010 at 10:40.
Old 21.09.2010, 04:50
JD English Support (inactive)

This is interesting, I have loaded a lot of hotfile in NIGHTLY and never seen this. Your links work fine. However, I am using Windows XP sp3.

Please try using Java 6u20 32 bit. Java 64 bit still has some extra bugs. I am not sure that all changes needed for Java 7 have been implemented in JD yet.

What security software are you using. If it is something like Kaspersky, Avast!, or any other software that reads the contents of data packets, then it is badly designed and should be replaced with simpler software:
Windows Firewall
Microsoft Security Essentials
PCtools.com threatfilre

If you uninstall an antivirus, make sure to download the "cleanup" program first. Uninstalling is not enough, because antivirus programs leave a lot of hazardous junk files and registry entries behind. (See the Self Help Index).
Old 21.09.2010, 10:40
JD Manager

its not a java thing

iexplorer might fxxx up the copied html and that might be the cause.
what browser do you use?

how do you add the links? select and copy or how?
Old 21.09.2010, 15:58
Dr.No.pt

Hello,
I don't use anti-virus at all. No firewall except the one in the router ( Draytek 2130n )
My browser at home is Google Chrome.
I'm at work now and same configuration but Win XP x86 sp3 and different router and ESET Anti vuirus v4.2. Have the same java on both machines. V6_ update21

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the same link as in 1st post on this topic and should be 27 Rar's.
I've tried it with IE8 and is the same thing

I just drag the mouse and select all the links and then right click and select copy as usual.

:confused:

Last edited by Dr.No.pt; 21.09.2010 at 16:06.
Old 22.09.2010, 03:49
donb2010

Default Hotfile Premium Account

I noticed today that my hotfile premium account keeps removing itself from the enable premium account list, causing me to lose any downloads I have. I end up having to re-enable it manually and also re-download any files. This is very annoying, never had this problem before, why today? can anyone answer this? Thanks!

Last edited by Jiaz; 22.09.2010 at 10:31.
Old 22.09.2010, 06:43
Modem User

I have the same problem since yesterday (GMT)!
Old 22.09.2010, 06:53
r3ap3r

confirmed!
Old 22.09.2010, 08:57
Pretender

also for me
here is my log: http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/12693

sometimes it says Plugin error: out of date

Last edited by Pretender; 22.09.2010 at 09:15.
Old 22.09.2010, 09:51
JD Manager

can you please try another browser?
Old 22.09.2010, 10:31
JD Manager

where are you from? are you from uk?
in your log i see you enabled the iwl bypass
26 22/09/10 08:51:03 - SEVERE [java_downloader] -> trying iwl-bypass
26 22/09/10 08:51:03 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Use cookie login

if thats so then its very likely that they block the login process now and that will disable the account.
please verify that you can logout AND login on homepage when jd disabled the account
Old 22.09.2010, 11:10

It appears to be a combination of a badly designed web page and IE bug. It looks like IE is not generating the correct line endings. The author of the web page should have used <PRE> HTML ([CODE] BBC) tags. The lines should not be wrapped like that.

When I paste the IE text into Add Links, it does not visibly separate the lines. The IE text was generated with IE Page in FireFox. Normal FireFox pages do not have this problem.

I cannot find a program on my computer to tell me what the line endings really are (I need Linux!!!).

Temporary fix: Copy the text and paste it into Notepad. Copy the notepad text, and it should be processed correctly.
Old 22.09.2010, 11:27
Pretender

hi

I'm from Luxembourg.

honestly said I don't know why iwl was activated, i deactivated and will try again tomorrow and send you new log.

I had no problem login in and out of hotfile.com
Old 22.09.2010, 18:41
BloodyRain2k

I just got a captcha in JD but not in FX and on top of that did I get captchas for some hours today but not the files, gotta love hotfile <_<
Old 22.09.2010, 19:06
Super Loader

I have the same problem and IWL wasn't enabled as I've never had a problem with accessing hotfile (and also I didn't know the feature existed in the program - doh!).

I can also confirm that I am able to log-in\out of the hotfile website.

The premium account has disabled on me for three days running now (since the last batch of updates) and each time can be re-enabled without error. The 'disabling happens in the middle of the night not during the day and while downloads are already running as if something is resetting it on a schedule (just an idea).
Old 22.09.2010, 20:42
argos33

I’m from Argentina and I also noticed that for the last two days my Hotfile premium account keeps removing itself from the premium account list. As donb2010 said, the only way to make it work is to re-enable it manually for every file I want to download. It's an odd behavior, as I never had a problem using JD with Hotfile.

In my case IWL is not enabled, and I checked that I can logout AND login on Hotfile’s homepage when JD disables the account.

Today I tried a different downloader to verify if it was a general problem or if it only affects JD. The result was that I had no problem to download from Hotfile with my premium account using this software, so it's evident that the problem is related to JD and not to Hotfile.
Old 22.09.2010, 20:54
Dr.No.pt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
can you please try another browser?
In my last post i mentioned that i tried IE8 and the same thing happened.

Ok drbits. I'll do that. But this happens in a lot of forums.

:thumbup:
Old 23.09.2010, 05:26

@shadowdogg,
The time jump is the connection from the UK to the US. It is normal. Your disconnects are not from this delay. Please try reducing Max.Con. to 1. Make sure java.exe, javaw.exe, and jdownloader.exe all have full privileges in your firewall (can write to any port, can listen locally on any port) and your antivirus (the antivirus should only read files when they are opened, not when they are downloaded).

Please post the specifics of your antivirus and firewall. Post sample links and a log that uses them (including a disconnection). Specify in your message which link(s) caused a disconnection.

Also, IWL is the IWF List.
------------------------------
@BloodyRain2k,
Please install the "Live HTTP Headers" addon to your FireFox.

Please post some links that do not request Captcha in Hotfile within FireFox, but do request the Captcha in JD. Upload a JD log using those links.
Enter a link into FireFox and open the hotfile page. Specify whether you are logged into Hotfile or not. Use the Save As at the bottom of the Live HTTP Headers to save the headers to a text file. Please attach the text file to the message (Go Advanced -> Manage Attachments).
-----------------------------
@Jiaz,
I am guessing that it is the Accept-Encoding and Accept-Charset fields that are being recognized. The Accept-Encoding is standardized in IE6 and up or Firefox 3.0 or up. See attached for example.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Logged-in-headers.txt (1.3 KB, 378 views)
File Type: txt Logged-out-headers.txt (1.2 KB, 358 views)
Old 23.09.2010, 05:55

@Dr.No.pt

Please post the URL of three or four forums that this happens in. It is clearly an IE bug (not properly processing line endings on Copy), but I will post a Bug Ticket so that JD will work around this IE bug.

Until that a workaround is programmed into JD, you can use a better browser.
Old 23.09.2010, 10:33
JD Manager

yes please give some example links and drbits will create a ticket. im sure we can find simething to fix ie bugs
Old 23.09.2010, 11:21
JD Manager

as i have this issue myself , i will try to find it as fast as possible.
i also added some debug info to plugin to see whats happening
Old 23.09.2010, 11:23
JD Manager

@drbits you can find out yourself with modify header addon for firefox
there you can change/remove/add headers and see when captcha starts to appear in browser.
also use liveheader to see if something is getting loaded in browser (maybe js, css file) that could lead to jd recognition
see pm for default jd headers to compare and work with
Old 24.09.2010, 18:41
BloodyRain2k

What I hate more about hotfile is that I get one captcha after another thrown at me but not even a damn download, I keep entering the stupid words but no file since yesterday
gonna try that live header thing now
Old 24.09.2010, 23:49
Dr.No.pt

I've told you guys in the beginning of this topic that my browser is Google Chrome and that i've tried IE8 just for testing reasons. So, in this 2 browsers the same thing happens.

I'll get some links for you ( 3 a least ).
:)

EDIT:

After a bit of investigation i believe this problem it's related to some forums only. On others it works perfectly.
Here you have 3 forums with this problems

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** You have to register to see the links in this forum

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** You have to register to see the links in this forum

And the last one:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Dr.No.pt; 25.09.2010 at 00:29.
Old 25.09.2010, 09:58
remi

What about some example links and a complete and detailed log?

As long as you don't provide this data, nothing can be done about your case.
Old 25.09.2010, 23:07
rosa_meltroso

Exclamation Hotfile invalid account

getting invalid premium account for Hotfile!:outch:

although when I login in browser account is fine

log:
Code:
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/13010
Old 26.09.2010, 09:32

JDownloader returns the information from the Hotfile API. If you are close to the end of your paid contract, JD might be told that the account has already expired (the expiration time it gets is not very accurate).
Old 26.09.2010, 12:42
Community Manager

Merged hotfile threads.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.09.2010, 15:03
tweester2

Exclamation [hotfile.com - premium] server does not support chunkload when trying to resume

hi, i just got my premium user for hotfile.com and whenever i try to resume adownload i get "server does not support chunkload"

my settings are:
max.connections = 1
max.downloads = 20 ( sometimes i change it to 1 but i get the same error)

i have no firewall/anti virus, i run windows 7 , jdownloader latest version and java latest version

logfile attached*

any help is welcome...
Attached Files
File Type: rar logfile.rar (13.3 KB, 386 views)
Old 26.09.2010, 18:40
damirko

hey guys
I noticed that this Firefox plugin Skipscreen can make FF to skip waiting and entering captach in Hotfile so could you anyhow make JD to use this plugin
thanks
Old 27.09.2010, 13:32
remi

Cool

You refer to "**External links are only visible to Support Staff**.

Where did you read that skipscreen solves hotfile.com's reCaptchas? I've searched for hotfile, but the host isn't even mentioned on that page.

Do you need the IWL bypass for HF? I would disable it if you don't need it.

Are you sure your account is properly configured? To be sure, just remove it, restart jD and enter it again. Also test your HF account in your browser.

Last edited by drbits; 28.09.2010 at 06:51.
Old 28.09.2010, 01:40
Libbard

Yes.. I just have a premium account in hotfile.com and i have many problem with download use Jdownloader from it

first of all: slow download..

Tow: after a few minute its stop download and when reconnect Jdownloader can't resume and start from beginning like I'm free user for hotfile

I wish you guys fix the bugs like what you doing with rapidshare every time

your biggest fan .. Libbard
Old 28.09.2010, 02:23
Libbard

I found the reason

its just edit setting on hotfile web site and make file download direct

and it well be resume and have a full speed and make every thing beauty
Old 28.09.2010, 20:39
BloodyRain2k

Just got a no captcha download from it, here's the LiveHTTP log

edit: ah screw it, wanted to attach a 2nd log and overwrote this one cause it had the same name.

anyways I had an idea why it maybe can tell JDL apart from FX. What about the images on the pages? Maybe it forces captcha if they don't get loaded which could point to some kind of automated access like from JDL. Just as idea.
Attached Files
File Type: txt hotfilenocaptcha.txt (4.2 KB, 427 views)

Last edited by BloodyRain2k; 29.09.2010 at 00:54.
Old 29.09.2010, 12:42
remi

Most HF files that I download don't have a reCaptcha. It fully depends on HF whether you get one or not.
Old 29.09.2010, 13:33
Rogerthat

Quote:
Originally Posted by argos33 View Post
Today I tried a different downloader to verify if it was a general problem or if it only affects JD. The result was that I had no problem to download from Hotfile with my premium account using this software, so it's evident that the problem is related to JD and not to Hotfile.
Hey could you please tell me by pm which is the other downloader you used?
Thanks
Old 29.09.2010, 23:40
JD Adviser

hello, i've got some problems with hotfile. i downloaded (today) 399.41Mib/399.59Mib and (yesterday) 303.22Mib/303.50Mib parts, don't know why jd won't download the last few bytes. earlier yesterday, i downloaded 198.97 part without problems. version of plugin: 12666. log: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
screen: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
i didn't do anything with my system, so it's not AV/firewall problem i think. thanks for help
Old 30.09.2010, 10:08

This looks like an antivirus problem. If your antivirus is dropping packets after the computer acknowledges them, then that will cause this problem.

Make sure your Antivirus does not read the contents of packets downloaded by JDownloader.exe, java.exe, and javaw.exe. Make sure your firewall allows writing to all ports for all computers (IP addresses) for these three programs. Make sure your firewall allows these three programs to read from any local port.

When you post a log, please supply several URLs and a log showing JD using the URLs. See my signature for a link to instructions.