JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 28.01.2023, 21:06
Baby Loader

Default Make Reconnect aware of Connection Manager Gateways

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Reconnect function can't handle if you have multiple proxies/gateways in Connection Manager.

Currently i have multiple gateway enabled (different OpenVPN gateway exposed by my router) working in parallel.
I need to make gateway X reconnect when it's needed by plugins downloading from it.
At the moment I'm managing it with an event script that reconnects gateway X every time all the downloads on it are finished, but it's inefficient for multiple reasons :
- JDownloader isn't aware that i'm reconnecting that gateway so it tries to start next download too quickly when reconnect isn't completed.
- I reconnect that gateway even if probably it isn't needed, because I don't know if next download needs it.
- If there is a connection error for a download, the download completed event, that I use a trigger for script, isn't fired.

So I would like that Reconnect (and Ip check) could handle the gateways defined in Connection Manager. It would be nice to have an additional parameter in "External batch reconnect" with the gateway name/host/ip_address as defined in Connection Manager.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by remius54; 30.01.2023 at 16:14.