JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 09.01.2017, 00:31
DSL Light User

Post Uploaded Real-Debrid Host Temporarily Unavailable

Hello, the problem has returned. I have malwarebytes version 3 installed and before the problems started happening I got notified that uploaded has been blocked by lamwarebytes. I took the precautions to exclude the correct urls and I fixed that part. I have all ul related links excluded even their ip address. I have excluded JD for good measure. I have since disabled the debrid download helper chrome userscript. I had success getting uploaded links to start by closing malwarebytes and for testing I reopened malwarebytes and I get the error again. Mind you I am able to DL uploaded links from real-debrid site directly with internet download manager. And another thing I do have success with UL links while malwarebytes is running but mostly not. For reference I tried 20 or so links in mipony and only one completed successfully and 4 failed. Only 5 had time to start, I gave up since most failed. Has anyone else experienced this behavior?

I have windows 10 x64 and the only other security program I have is defender that comes with windows.

Sample links
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Currently downloads are working if you need an log I can cook one of those right up just let me know.

I am now getting the host is temporarily unavailable again. I have created a log to save time.
jdlog://6681079150841/

Last edited by raztoki; 09.01.2017 at 02:21. Reason: I need to learn to press edit.
Old 09.01.2017, 07:01
English Supporter

its errors on real-debrid side
they state that it can do 16 chunks
you do five
and after the 3rd chunk it throws 404 error.

JD current download core can not deal with chunking errors, it will drop all chunks associated with the download and restart.

my advice would be to try with less chunks if you face these issues.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 09.01.2017, 07:55
DSL Light User

I have changed to 5 and all seemed well with 1 link, then I started another single uploaded link and observed in JD no numbers identifying how many segments and then the error showed after several restarts.

jdlog://9591079150841/
Old 09.01.2017, 08:02
English Supporter

jd segments download at the beginning,
segments can be seen if you double click the progress graphic shows which segment has what % based on shading, also you can see within the connection column (it has int value), along with resume icon etc. You can double click on that also and shows you further info like IP you're downloading with.

raztoki

Old 09.01.2017, 10:15
DSL Light User

I can confirm it is only with real-debrid as I have smoozed and rpnet to compare. Since this is happening with 5 chunks is there anything else I could try. It wasn't always like this. I may just reformat to see if a fresh OS has the same issue.
Old 09.01.2017, 10:40
English Supporter

it has nothing todo with your os, don't waste your time. It's on real-debrid side as I mentioned.

Old 09.01.2017, 11:18
DSL Light User

To add to the confusion and update my situation for reference I now have issues with real-debrid uploaded and internet download manager. I was trying to use IDM while I awaited response from RD, I added 3 links at real-debrid and added them into IDM and boom 1 stayed at 11 MB/s another stayed at 6 MB/s and the 3rd stopped at 11% complete and I see 3 connections repeatedly trying to connect very quickly and a 4th connection that most likely didn't connect it says disconnect. I don't know if this is the same thing that you mentioned above about 3 connections then dropping. Another thing to mention before all this started I was having several downloads with IDM and uploaded being *corrupt and it was mentioned in the real-debrid forum. Another thing I noticed uploaded servers in the 600 # range. Could be unrelated.

Last edited by bluetree; 09.01.2017 at 11:41. Reason: wrong word
Old 10.01.2017, 13:04
DSL User

I can confirm the issue and informed RD about it.
By the way:
RD is advertising 32 parallel connections and its also advertising that JD works...
Old 10.01.2017, 15:11
DSL User

My ticket was anwsered:
They said they fixed it, and the error does not happen again but a download is still not possible.
Old 11.01.2017, 00:05
DSL Light User

They are in communication with me too, I sent them JD logs. They state they made a fix, it seems that the issue isn't as persistent but still does happen. Did you or have you installed malwarebytes version 3 by any chance?
Old 11.01.2017, 00:16
DSL User

No malwarebytes
This is the dialog I had:
They say that JD is misusing the API
Sometimes downloads work sometimes they terminate....
That a fckup... They explicitly advertise with JD:
real-debrid.com/jdownloader-plugin (you have to be logged in)
I should not be up to the user to make sure that their service is working.

Last edited by usefulvid; 11.01.2017 at 00:19.
Old 11.01.2017, 00:21
DSL Light User

I haven't had that message I only get host unavailable also I get occasional corrupt downloads only with uploaded.
Old 11.01.2017, 01:12
English Supporter

recommend that you NEVER post your logs in that fashion,
your user:password and cookie session, is now publicly downloadable.
change your password ASAP.

clearly real-debrid have no idea, read timeouts are typically caused by providers (multihoster or real hoster) end. Where as connection socket issues are typically caused by user firewall/antivirus on the clients side. crc issue happened in your log this shouldn't happen, but I suspect it does because they change the source url and don't update the crc/chunks value to the new host. It would explain why chunks fail at specific level, and crc checksums don't match.

raztoki

Old 11.01.2017, 01:42
DSL Light User

Which password are you talking about? Also what way am I supposed to post my log or do you mean sending it to real-debrid.
Old 11.01.2017, 01:47
English Supporter

the real debrid forum user theincogtion

it seems that real-debrid has now closed the ticket.

raztoki

Old 11.01.2017, 01:52
DSL Light User

I apologize I do not follow.
Old 11.01.2017, 01:52
DSL Light User

Also I am in contact with real-debrid via support ticket my log was not posted in the forums.

**I forgot to add this message to my previous post I will try harder to remember

Last edited by bluetree; 11.01.2017 at 01:54. Reason: forgot to edit
Old 11.01.2017, 16:07
DSL User

Thanks raztoki but the link to the ticket is only visible for you worse thing that the tickets are viewable for everyone you are right.
I used this account for this review:
usefulvid.com/realdebrid-video-review/
After the review they closed my account as punishment. so no need to change pw :D

Quote:
clearly real-debrid have no idea, read timeouts are typically caused by providers
This means that it is the fault of real debrid? The same issues happend with rapidgator... seems a general problem.
Old 11.01.2017, 16:58
DSL Light User

Just checked my ticket and it is now closed.

A guess is they saw that I had lots of successful downloads, there is improvement of the temporarily unavailable message happening but it still does.

Last edited by bluetree; 11.01.2017 at 17:02. Reason: update
Old 11.01.2017, 18:40
JD Manager

I suggest to set max connections to 1 until RD has sorted it out. RD could also limit the max connection serverside until they have fixed the underlying issues. Wonder why they don't make use of that feature.....