JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 22.04.2019, 14:52
JD Beta

Default Click n Load doesn't work

Try the CnL link here and tell me if it works for you, just to check if the issue is on my end
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 23.04.2019, 02:48
Modem User

Same here, except that it won't pick any link from Mega either. It does grab single links from other servers but shows no data about them, just unknown size and zero availibility, which is incorrect in every case. I created a report from the help menu and was instructed to supply a set of numbers to the support team. I am yet to dig into the forum to see where I can get help on this.
Old 24.04.2019, 20:38
JD Manager

@fede01_8: works fine here. first time it just opened an ads window. 2nd time it worked fine. this is no JDownloader issue. Check if other CnL Sites/Buttons work

@MissToby: There are no known issues with mega. Sounds to me that JDownloader isn't able to contact mega servers/api if it doesn't provide any information. Do you still have this issue? Does it work fine in browser?
Old 11.05.2019, 17:40
Fibre Channel User

Since Windows 7 and updating Firefox ESR&Noscript&JDownloader Plugin Click&Load doesnt work. Cause Firefox forced Plugin developer to use a new API Noscript has nearly no config options, it cant be fixed like on FF 52.x ESR.
But there are no Updates on JD Plugin(at least 2-3 trys/captcha problem) for WinXP anymore and there is a 0 Day Bug in Noscript that dont allow to use a old FF Version.

The Manual that i found on jdownloader is old, for Firefox 52 and old noscript.
So how to use JD/Click&Load with a Safe Browser(actual&Noscript)???
Old 14.05.2019, 19:10
JD Manager

You might wanna try to disable signature check, see
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/

Quote:
For users, who run an old Firefox like version 52 ESR or on their Android device, a temporary fix could be, when you go to “about:config”, search for “xpinstall.signatures.required” and set it to False. But don’t forget to set it back to True, when your Firefox gets a real working fix.
Old 17.05.2019, 17:47
Fibre Channel User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
You might wanna try to disable signature check, see
blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/
I had this already, works only about up to FF V60.
In the old Noscript Version you have to add
"^**External links are only visible to Support Staff** under XSS, but new Noscript
Version dont have these settings anymore.

Cause Firefox in higher Versions sucks so much(out of memory with 4GB, before never happend with 2.7GB) and most of the Plugins doesnt work anymore i gone back to 52 ESR. I found out that Firefox just hide Pluginupdates for older Versions, but they exists. And i found a newer Noscript Version without the 0 day bug.
Old 18.05.2019, 20:04
JD Manager

so you found a solution for you?
are you still working on winxp? if yes, you should try out switching to a linux distro. that way you can make use of up2date software and even good for lower performance/older hardware
Old 27.05.2019, 11:54
Fibre Channel User

Yes, at least until another huge security bug of firefox occurs..
I use now Windows 7, firefox/iceweasel is buggy on linux too. Its not a good idea to use up2date Software, cause devs make many mistakes or stupid things(like kill old Addons and make Click&Load dont work).
Its no low performance/older hardware, Notebooks with 4GB Memory frequency sold today.

But if you speak about, the newer Notebook is faster and on some Webpages i get most time no recaptcha2, before easy recaptcha2. On JD it stays on very difficult captchas. Maybe
its not only your Banner that you place in the Captcha page rather the browser load you creating with the JD<>Firefox communication stuff in Background?
I seen the votings for MyJDownloader App, many ppl have there too unsolvable captchas, and not many use MJD cause data isnt in local network only. Means its not only a problem for few people, it affect many.
Old 27.05.2019, 12:49
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by user748912 View Post
On JD it stays on very difficult captchas. Maybe
its not only your Banner that you place in the Captcha page rather the browser load you creating with the JD<>Firefox communication stuff in Background?
I seen the votings for MyJDownloader App, many ppl have there too unsolvable captchas, and not many use MJD cause data isnt in local network only. Means its not only a problem for few people, it affect many.
We're working on updated app/extension that provides more solver modes that might help but in the end it highly depends on the *volume* and many more factores (that only google know of). There are other threads about this topic, so need to continue here. Everything got explained and if anyone comes up with a better solution, feel free to share.