JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Problems & Bug Reports

Old 28.03.2018, 13:34
maxnoston

Default JDownloader cannot download pdf?

Hello. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong but here is the problem: When I try to download from issuu.com as a registered user it can download magazines that are in jpg format but not those in pdf format. The error says "Skipped - Account is missing" even though this is the only file I try to download so there is no download limit. Here is one download link for example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**. I have Windows 7 64bit, JDownloader 2 and java 8.161. Last year, I think it was somewhere between 6/2017 - 10/2017 I could download pdf files. Today I tried to download the same pdf files I downloaded then but I can't. I formatted (full, not fast format) my computer and only installed drivers and Jdownloader (latest version web installer), nothing. Then I installed java too, still nothing.If I try to download through online websites I can download pdf files from issuu.com. Is something wrong with JDownloader or issuu.com plugin? Thank you.
Old 28.03.2018, 14:26
JD Manager

Please send logins to support@jdownloader.org so we can check/fix the plugin
Old 28.03.2018, 14:27
JD Manager

Old 28.03.2018, 22:51
maxnoston

Thank you very much for your answer, you are very polite. But earlier in the afternoon I tried to ask for help in the chat area by copy pasting my message from here in pieces because it was long for chat. So I used another way to see the pdf files I wanted and I won't have any other relationship with this website or software, anymore.

JIAZ I want to thank you for taking the time to help someone you don't know. I hope you be well.

Last edited by raztoki; 29.03.2018 at 00:46. Reason: removed content
Old 29.03.2018, 08:59
JD Manager

May I ask what other way you used?
Did you enter your account in JDownloader because the message *Skipped-Account is missing* happens because the link requires to be logged in and I guess you have not enter your account in JDownloader.