JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 04.01.2018, 19:50
Giga Loader

Default [Plugin Request] Host plugin for files.mycloud.com

It would be great if there was a plugin for WD's MY Cloud site (files.mycloud.com). Ideally it would maintain the directory structure while downloading the files, so that the directory tree the uploader has shared gets replicated at the downloader's end.

Some sample links are as follows:

Spoiler:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The above are all examples of shared directories with sub-dirs and files. The following is an example of a single shared file:

Note that a mobile view is also available that has:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**mobile?seuuid=<UID>&name=<NAME>
instead of:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**home.php?brand=webfiles&seuuid=<UID>&name=<NAME>

So for example the first link's mobile view URL would be:

Currently providing JD2 these links results in LinkGrabber always displaying the following files:

WD_My_Cloud.png

P.S. The condition where the uploader's device is no longer (or not currently) accessible should be gracefully handled. For example here's such a link that currently results in a "Can't connect" error:

Spoiler:

Old 15.01.2018, 17:31
JD Manager

Old 07.07.2018, 16:30
Tera Loader

Please implement home.mycloud.com too.

Sample links
Old 09.07.2018, 16:02
Tera Loader

Sir,
May you please prioritize this ticket?

Its an old unattended issue.
Old 09.07.2018, 17:48
JD Manager

What is the difference between
home. and files. ?

Those example links are offline? Any links that are online more often?
Old 09.07.2018, 21:26
Tera Loader

Sorry about that.
Yes. It seems that the service is currently 'down' from WesternDigital's side.
Should be available shortly.

The links with home. represents a root folder containing one or more levels of subfolders.
Links with file. are probably individual file links.
Old 10.07.2018, 12:43
JD Manager

Would be nice if you can ping here once the service is up again? Still doesn't work for me?!
Thanks for file/home explanation!
Old 03.10.2018, 20:25
Tera Loader

The links seem to be live again.
here are a few more of them:

Old 03.10.2018, 20:26
Tera Loader

Please generate a plugin with subfolder-structure capability
Old 04.10.2018, 13:29
JD Manager

@DJwa163: none of those links work for me. I only see rotating/loading icon and that's it.
Old 04.10.2018, 19:28
Tera Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@DJwa163: none of those links work for me. I only see rotating/loading icon and that's it.
I am really sorry sir.
I do acknowledge that this is a real problem with NAS-associated file sharing systems. The uptime is utterly unpredictable.

The only way I can help you is by providing a larger sample size of links. At least some will be online.

Old 05.10.2018, 11:45
JD Manager

Thanks! finally some files that are online
Where do you find them, so I can search for them myself if I need to
Old 05.10.2018, 12:08
Tera Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Thanks! finally some files that are online
Where do you find them, so I can search for them myself if I need to
Sir, these are mostly from Telegram app

Last edited by DJwa163; 06.10.2018 at 18:44.
Old 05.10.2018, 12:09
JD Manager

Ah okay Thanks!