JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 18.12.2010, 19:48
stiwi

I can see now more and more people are reporting exactly the same symptoms as I described. I just came across the polish forum, where Hotfile premium user describe exactly the same issue (INVALID ACCOUNT).

I disabled firewall, don't have any antivirus programs running, updated java to the latest version. And it is still the same...
Old 19.12.2010, 03:30
nickngck

I am from singapore too.. I don't think it is block by our ISP as it works perfectly fine with other file manager downloader.. it is truly due to the recent updates for JDownloader..
Old 19.12.2010, 04:54
yijing

s'pore too
Old 19.12.2010, 05:02
yijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiwi View Post
You might be right that the problem is somehow related to host / block issue. But, if either my ISP or FS would be blocking the hosts, I wouldn't be able to download at all. While I am able to download using my premium account, if I keep checking the box in premium settings...

I can tell that when I set a US proxy in JD, that I am using for different than JD purposes, I was able to download without any issues though. But still I would not be so sure that it is host related issue, especially that whichever FS link I type in the browser, it works every time. Those problems also arose from one day to another and as I can see, they are not only related to Fileserve host.

@yijing & @boxedfish - where do you guys come from?

I am from Singapore.
singnet? a fren on starhub no problem.
Old 19.12.2010, 06:54
stiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yijing View Post
singnet? a fren on starhub no problem.
Yeah, Singnet...
Through US proxy no problems though

Btw I am getting full speeds on my broadband, 2 MB/s, the only annoying thing is that I have to go to settings an re-enable the box with every new file.

Last edited by stiwi; 19.12.2010 at 07:05.
Old 19.12.2010, 09:00
Singapura

So it's Singtel that makes me lose my premium connection? Hmm, time for a VPN.
Old 19.12.2010, 09:01
Singapura

Double post
Old 19.12.2010, 09:33
stiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singapura View Post
So it's Singtel that makes me lose my premium connection? Hmm, time for a VPN.
Yes but it has been working perfectly so far. With Rapidshare no such issues. If just Singaporeans would be affected, people from other parts of world wouldn't report the same symptoms I believe. Maybe it is an issue on Fileserve side.
Old 19.12.2010, 12:08
JD Manager

it can also be on fileserve side. maybe an issue with routing to some isp (eg your singtel). rapidshare had the same issues earlier this year with an uk isp. and hotfile had the same problem too.

some isp try to block/limit those sites as they generate too much traffic. or some transparent filters cause problems.
Old 19.12.2010, 14:01
yijing

Quote:
You might be right that the problem is somehow related to host / block issue. But, if either my ISP or FS would be blocking the hosts, I wouldn't be able to download at all. While I am able to download using my premium account, if I keep checking the box in premium settings...

I can tell that when I set a US proxy in JD, that I am using for different than JD purposes, I was able to download without any issues though. But still I would not be so sure that it is host related issue, especially that whichever FS link I type in the browser, it works every time. Those problems also arose from one day to another and as I can see, they are not only related to Fileserve host.

@yijing & @boxedfish - where do you guys come from?

I am from Singapore.
Quote:
Yeah, Singnet...
Through US proxy no problems though

Btw I am getting full speeds on my broadband, 2 MB/s, the only annoying thing is that I have to go to settings an re-enable the box with every new file.
super cumbersome leh!
Old 19.12.2010, 15:37
nickngck

any suggestion for singapore singnet user?
Old 19.12.2010, 16:01
stiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickngck View Post
any suggestion for singapore singnet user?
Use other than singnet proxy for the time being? Or Internet Download Manager? Or hire someone to enable the checkbox in JD settings every few mins

@Jiaz, I have a new feature request for you: force enable premium account. If it would be possible to auto-force checking that box, it would be working fine.

Last edited by stiwi; 19.12.2010 at 16:05.
Old 20.12.2010, 09:02
xentris

Exclamation Fileserve.com > Captcha-Eingabe zu früh (FreeUser)

Hallo JD-Team,

ich lade mit der Nightly als FreeUser bei fileserve.com.
-NIGHTLY- Build 13175/Java 1.6.0_22/fileserve.com 13167
Wenn ein Part fertig ist, werde ich schon einige Sekunden später wieder aufgefordert ein neues Captcha einzugeben.
Allerdings ist die Wartezeit für FreeUser erheblich länger. Daher schlagen die folgenden paar Versuche fehl, einen neuen Part herunterzuladen und das nervt mich voll, weil ich dann immer Captchas eingebe, die überhaupt nichts bewirken. Und wenn ich der Eingabeaufforderung einmal nicht nachkomme, heißt es gleich für den Part "Plugin defekt oder veraltet"
Hier müsste wohl die Wartezeit im Plugin angepasst werden, oder?

Danke für die Aufmerksamkeit

Last edited by Jiaz; 20.12.2010 at 11:15.
Old 20.12.2010, 11:14
JD Manager

bitte logfile geben, weil plugin defekt sollte nicht sein
http://support.jdownloader.org/index...&kbarticleid=8
Old 20.12.2010, 12:51
remi

What about a complete and detailed log? This might help finding the real cause and eliminate any speculations.
Old 20.12.2010, 13:00
stiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
What about a complete and detailed log? This might help finding the real cause and eliminate any speculations.
It didn't help. Sometimes JD behaves properly, sometimes shows premium error. I can tell however that I don't have such problems while using IDM. So to me it looks like pure JD fault.

For the time being IDM + ExtractNow can do the same job as JD + JD Unrar. You have to play a bit more with IDM to setup it, but once you do it will work fine. Not as great as JD though
Old 20.12.2010, 13:03
remi

Cool

Quote:
It didn't help.
What didn't help? Providing a log?
Old 20.12.2010, 13:12
stiwi

Quote:
What didn't help? Providing a log?
Yep. I provided 2 logs already upon having a teamviewer session with @Jiaz. But as you can see from his responses above, the cause hasn't been found yet and the logs don't clearly confirm where is the issue.
Old 20.12.2010, 13:21
remi

OK. I understand.

Can you see any pattern in the type of links where it fails?
Old 20.12.2010, 13:26
stiwi

Quote:
OK. I understand.

Can you see any pattern in the type of links where it fails?
Not really. And what makes me thinking that it is pure JD problem is that when you check other plugins posts, you will see exactly the same symptoms being reported by others.

I downloaded something like 50 files through IDM in the last 24 hours and it didn't report anything wrong even once. The same files in JD are causing premium account settings self... unchecking :/ (that's for Fileserve, Rapidshare works properly)

Last edited by stiwi; 20.12.2010 at 13:29.
Closed Thread