JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.09.2023, 16:51
tropicodelcancro1 tropicodelcancro1 is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 1
Default [Not a JD bug] deepbrid.com outdated list of supported hosts

Hi, I have a subscription with Deepbrd which is a multi hoster, I can't download premium from Filestore, but only free, I contacted the Deepbrd chat manager who told me that maybe it's an old list and he would contact your staff to resolve it the problem, in the hope that this will happen.
I thank you in advance,

in Italiano

Salve ho un abbonamento con Deepbrd il quale e un multi hoster , non riesco a scaricare premium da Filestore, ma solo free, ho contattato il responsabile della chat Deepbrd che mi ha detto che forse e una lista vecchia e avrebbe contattato il vostro staff per risolvere il problema , nella speranza che questo avvenga .
Vi ringrazio anticipatamente
Attached Images
File Type: png multi hoster.png (46.4 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05.10.2023, 15:10
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 71,985
Default

Hi,
the list of supported hosts is obtained from here:
deepbrid.com/backend-dl/index.php?page=api&action=hosters
If anything that is in that list is missing: Report it to us.

If anything is missing in the list: Contact the deepbrid.com support.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12.10.2023, 11:01
MiloRambaldi MiloRambaldi is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hi,
the list of supported hosts is obtained from here:
deepbrid.com/backend-dl/index.php?page=api&action=hosters
If anything that is in that list is missing: Report it to us.

If anything is missing in the list: Contact the deepbrid.com support.
Hello,
I am not yet a premium Deepbrid user, but I have configured a free Deepbrid account in JD2 for trying this.

What I see is that in the returned list by Your posted backend url there is also "filestore" which is missing from the list in JD2 plugin: maybe has it yet to be implemented in plugin logic?

Another potential issue: the list returned by backend query url shows free Deepbrid supported hosters only: the full Deepbrid premium member list is way longer. I don't know if the list returned by backend query by a full premium account is complete with missing hosts because, as stated, I am not yet a full premium Deebprid user.

I hope I am helping improving Deepbrid plugin.

Cheers,
Milo
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12.10.2023, 11:08
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 71,985
Default

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloRambaldi View Post
What I see is that in the returned list by Your posted backend url there is also "filestore" which is missing from the list in JD2 plugin: maybe has it yet to be implemented in plugin logic?
Not a JD bug:
We support the filehosts filestore.to and filestore.me.
In that list, deepbrid.com does not specify, which domain is ment.
Please contact the deepbrid.com admin and ask them to add the TLDs to the list of supported host e.g. write "filestore.me" instead of "filestore".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloRambaldi View Post
Another potential issue: the list returned by backend query url shows free Deepbrid supported hosters only: the full Deepbrid premium member list is way longer. I don't know if the list returned by backend query by a full premium account is complete with missing hosts because, as stated, I am not yet a full premium Deebprid user.
I do not have a deepbrid premium account for testing so I'm unable to answer the question.
JDownloader is logged in at the time where this list gets loaded so it is up to deepbrid.com to return the full list.
If the list is incomplete in premium mode thus wouldn't be JDownloader's fault either. In that case, please also contact the deepbrid.com support.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26.10.2023, 20:28
spaceage spaceage is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 2
Default

same problem... and deepbrid guys do not reply when someone open a ticket...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27.10.2023, 10:39
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 71,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceage View Post
and deepbrid guys do not reply when someone open a ticket...
If that really is the case, I'd get my money back and move on to another service.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01.11.2023, 18:57
spaceage spaceage is offline
Modem User
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
If that really is the case, I'd get my money back and move on to another service.
This is what I did
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02.11.2023, 10:35
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 71,985
Default

Very good!

I've updated the prefix for this thread.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:33.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.