JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 01.02.2011, 12:43
remi

Nobody will stop you creating a new thread on usability in the suggestions forum.
Old 01.02.2011, 13:13
remi

Search for "mutual captcha solving".

A partial solution has been developed by a CaptchaTrader.com. Just download the CT plug-in for jD. Note that you'll need to solve many more captchas than you'll get in return.
Old 01.02.2011, 14:58
Community Manager

@danutz
Just open a new thread in the "General Discussion" forum, we'll read your critics :D

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.02.2011, 19:26
Tyop

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
@Tyop
1) Gogol is the original source of the problem. Nobody will deny that.
No. Your lack of knowledge, your accusation, your flaming are original source of problem. No one else. Blame yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi
I don't think adding audio captchas to jD will add much, compared to all the other usability problems that still need to be solved first.
It's very sad when I read that. When you thought (ups, you still believe that it's Google fault) that reCaptcha is not accessible to blind users you wrote:
Quote:
It's a discrimination against people with disabilities and in particular blind people. In many countries having disability discrimination acts, Gogol can be sued for this illegal activity.
Quote:
It's the people like us, sometimes with bad eyes or blind, who suffer the most.
Quote:
If jD doesn't implement them decaptcher.com, deathbycaptcha.com and many others will implement them. That means we (and not only the visually impaired and blind people who are discriminated) might have to pay for these services.
Now you can only write that this not very important and about priorities. Uh, and drbits is also responsible for that, as always. No word about neo-facist-power-elites coders from Germany discriminating poor people… Pathetic and hypocritical.

I'm sick of this. You flame, lie, blame others, even when we all see your direct quotations, your lack of knowledge, your mistakes. Sorry, this is my last post about this as you have big problem admitting that discrimination of blind people in JDownloader is not Google fault.

Quote:
I'm still not sure this audio thingy really works.
It works. Pspzockerscene, could you confirm that audio reCaptchas works, and this is just lack of skill on Remi's side? Remi should believe his faithful fan…
Old 01.02.2011, 19:31
Community Manager

@Tyop
I confirm the audiot captchas do work BUT are hard to understand because they also want to make sure that noone can make a programm to recognize the letters out of the audio.

I thought about deleting your post but it was acceptable, please keep it that way, don't start the old discussion again!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.02.2011, 10:47
danutz

I don't want to start anything new right now; it was more of a suggestion to the people involved in the current usability discussion
Old 03.02.2011, 11:14
remi

@Tyop

You've spent so much much time trying to convince me that the audio challenges work and should be implemented in jD, that I've created a request in the suggestions forum. Please, read "Audio Challenges". I don't want to be considered a hypocrite, so let's evaluate who would like this feature and how easy it is to implement them.

I value openness and transparency of decision making more than anything else, so this is an opportunity to show that I'm not a hypocrite like Mubarakobama, Sarcozy and other neo-communist bureaucrats. Secrecy and hypocrisy are the trademarks of conspiring power elites.
Old 03.02.2011, 21:26
hexe123

Hallo,

hoffentlich versteht mich jemand, kann das nicht so gut auf engl. formulieren und habe eigentlich auch keine zutreffende Antwort jetzt gefunden.

Seit einiger Zeit hosten ja viele ja auf uploaded.to und da muss ich immer die captchas zu Fuß eintippen, falls nicht,kommt der download nicht zustande und da steht schwerwiegender Fehler.

Ist das bei uplaoded.to so oder kann man man das irgendwie einstellen, das das doch automatisch geschieht, bin kein premium user dort. Ich habe automatisch Bilderkennung abschalten nicht angeklickt.

Sorry, falls das irgendwo hier schon steht, aber mein englisch ist eingerostet.

Danke für eine Antwort

hexe123

Last edited by hexe123; 03.02.2011 at 21:30.
Old 03.02.2011, 21:28
Community Manager

@hexe123
Siehe HIER (erster Post), da gibts keine Erkennung für...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.02.2011, 22:54
hexe123

Hallo pspzockerscene ,

besten Dank, habe es kapiert, in Liste mit captchas 1. Post enthalten = klappt mit der Erkennung, die anderen weiter unten in der Liste leider nicht wie uploaded.to, schade....

Viele Grüße

hexe123
Old 04.02.2011, 21:50
BugMeNot Account

Default Working Anti-Recaptcha

Sorry, I don't want to advertise, but I just found an alternative, which solve the ReCaptcha: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

It works around 80-90% accurancy.

But in the Mipony doesn't reconnect and doesn't countdown timer in the captcha window (if can't solve).

Please implement this method!
Old 05.02.2011, 08:40
damidget0016

Default Wow... just wow

Soooooo... I just had to register with this site and put in my 2 cents. I have been laughing for roughly the last hour at the responses in this forum.

I originally came to this thread for the exact same reason everyone else did, I wanted to be lazy and not have to type in captchas and could allow my computer to download about 8 or 9 links for my psp overnight.

I read through about the first 17 pages and then gave up. Yes I know that JD does not support cracking ReCaptcha and I realise there are a couple programs out there that JD did not create but are willing to link to.

I know I went a little off topic here and my post probably makes little to no sense, I just felt like I had to say something and thank the moderators and devs for being patient with the idiots that dont like to read.

I will now be walking that way --------------> and getting a slice of pizza and some sleep. Have a good rest of the night/day/evening/morning/whatever the hell time it is where ever the reader may be.
Old 05.02.2011, 08:43
JD English Support (inactive)

Default Summary of anti-reCaptcha working in JD

@ buggsy,

Please find out the method. ;)
It is probably one of those below.

There are two major methods:
1) Reprocess and recognize letters. The current most promising is improved by sonyteam.net. This discussion is Copy and paste the following into your browser address line for information about this plugin
Code:
translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.antirecaptcha.com%2F
To install, download the plugin, unzip in the JDownloader directory. A new directory will appear in JDownloader\jd\captcha\methods\ that contains the plugin.

It finds the correct answer around 1/4 of the time, so you just have to wait for it to work (note: FileServe only allows 3 tries, so you might want to remove FileServe from the jacinfo.xml file (do that one manually).

Most of the discussion is in Spanish. Some interesting English discussion is available starting at message 216 of the New Spanish Anti Re Captcha Thread

2) Web Services.
There are many sites mentioned in this thread that provide a human response to a reCaptcha prompt. Most of these are commercial and prices range from around 5 answers per cent to 2 answers per cent.
------
My personal preference is Captchatrader.com. This is similar to what remi has discussed. You can answer several Captchas or reCaptchas ahead of time to earn points (answer 10 reCaptchas to get 7 automatic answers). The alternative is to purchase points (10 points per answer) and it costs $10(us) per 5000 answers.

The accuracy is almost always over 90%, because real people are solving your reCaptcha.
------
Different web services charge you in different ways. Comparing the price for 5000 answers is usually best. At least one service only allows you to buy answers in blocks of 5000. Captchatrader and some others are cheap per answer, but add a service charge, so you have to pick some reasonably large number of answers when comparing prices. 5000 is intended to be 3 to 6 months of answers.

I posted this today, because the English discussion in the Spanish thread started yesterday.

If you have a different preference of Web Service or automated approach, please add to the discussion.
Old 05.02.2011, 15:08
blockout69

I have tried "ANTI reCAPTCHA ST". It needs VC++ 2008 Redistributable Package from Microsoft. After installation i have tried a Filesonic link. 34 tries failed in a row and i gave up. Did i miss anything?

Edit: Let it run for some time with Filesonic, Fileserve, Hotfile and Filefactory links. It looks good so far. I estimate the recognition rate at round about 10 %. This is not far away from my typing.

Last edited by blockout69; 05.02.2011 at 17:59.
Old 05.02.2011, 19:38
Arwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
there's also free-share.ru in that jacinfo.xml , but i've yet to find a download link for this host, I've never used it, I use easy-share.com all the time, too bad somehow JD doesn't see it's in the Captchatrader jacinfo.xml
Sorry for re-quoting my own message, but it got lost due to some arguments among members.

So to re-phrase my question : Does anyone get the Captchatrader plugin working with the site easy-share.com please ?

For some reason, JD doesn't detect it in the Captchatrader jacinfo.xml file ?

All other download servers do trigger the Captchatrader trigger, but easy-share.com doesn't. :(

Here's what's in the jacinfo.xml file.
Spoiler:
<jDownloader>
<method name="CaptchaTrader" type="extern" os="windows" services="365files.com;bitshare.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;cramitin.eu;crazyupload.com;drop.io;easy-share.com;enterupload.com;extabit.com;filebling.com;filechip.com;filefactory.com;filter.net;filesclo ud.com;fileserve.com;filesmonster.com;filesonic.com;filestab.com;filestrack.com;filevo.com;freakshar e.net;hatlimit.com;hidemyass.com;hitfile.net;hostingcup.com;hotfile.com;ifile.it;loadfiles.in;maknyo s.com;mediafire.com;oron.com;putshare.com;quickupload.com;slingfile.com;turbobit.net;uploaded.to;upl oadfloor.com"/>
<command cmd="jd\captcha\methods\captchatrader\captchatrader.bat" src="jd\captcha\methods\captchatrader\input.jpg" dst="jd\captcha\methods\captchatrader\output.txt" />
</jDownloader>

Here's the JD log entries after an easy-share.com link is added via Firefox/Flashgot :
Spoiler:

------------------------ Thread: 15 -----------------------
5/02/11 19:29:53 - JDExternInterface$RequestHandler-> Valid FlashGot Referer found, skipping AskPermission

------------------------ Thread: 16 -----------------------
5/02/11 19:29:55 - DownloadWatchDog-> DownloadWatchDog: start

------------------------ Thread: 17 -----------------------
5/02/11 19:29:55 - DownloadWatchDog-> Start new Download: easy-share.com:BastaS1E4.mkv

------------------------ Thread: 18 -----------------------
5/02/11 19:29:56 - JACMethod-> There is no JAC method for the service recaptcha!
5/02/11 19:29:58 - DownloadInterface-> Resumepoint not valid
5/02/11 19:29:58 - DownloadInterface-> Connect...
5/02/11 19:30:00 - DownloadInterface-> Start Download
5/02/11 19:30:00 - RAFDownload-> Setup virgin download
5/02/11 19:30:00 - RAFDownload-> Start Download in 1 chunks. Chunksize: 529589036
5/02/11 19:30:00 - RAFDownload-> Setup chunk 0: Thread[Downloadchunk 0 - -1,1,main]
5/02/11 19:30:00 - DownloadInterface-> Wait for chunks

Sample link : **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Version : JDownloader -NIGHTLY- Build 13350
Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Version: 1.6.0_22

Last edited by Arwen; 05.02.2011 at 19:52.
Old 06.02.2011, 10:18
JD English Support (inactive)

I think the JAC code is not prepared for the hyphen. I will try some alternative representations.
Old 06.02.2011, 10:45
remi

Cool

Let's face it. This isn't proper XML design in the first place.

Code:
<method name="CaptchaTrader" type="extern" os="windows" services="365files.com;bitshare.com;combozip.com;cramit.in;etc."/>
should be

Code:
<method name="CaptchaTrader" type="extern" os="windows">
  <service>365files.com</service>
  <service>bitshare.com</service>
  <service>combozip.com</service>
  <service>cramit.in</service>
  etc.
</method>
The services should be elements instead of a semicolon separated string. The latter structure is much more easy to parse.
Old 06.02.2011, 11:18
Community Manager

Whatever, the way it's handled at the moment it usually worked...

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 06.02.2011, 15:08
Arwen

Ok, I tried using the more structured layout, but the result was the same, it's not detected, probably because of the hypen.

I cannot create a bug ticket myself, can someone do so please ?

Thanks for acknowledging.
Old 07.02.2011, 09:57
remi

Cool

What I proposed in post #657 was a more flexible and sound design of the jacinfo.xml data file. The parsing should be done automatically by the XML parser and the program can be simplified.

BTW, the OS isn't an attribute either and should be treated as child elements as well. What happens if the same method is supported by more than one OS?
Old 07.02.2011, 14:52
danutz

+1 for Remi's XML proposal. Though for the sake of *existing* plugins, like captchatrader, the current parser can probably not be eliminated right away and would have to live side by side with the new one...

Still, one has to wonder how tokenizing a semicolon-separated string can be screwed up
Old 07.02.2011, 18:22
JD Manager

the parser is all fine. next time check how methods work
Old 07.02.2011, 20:58
Arwen

Quote:
the parser is all fine. next time check how methods work
Hi Jiaz,

Can you tell us how to make the method pick up downloads from easy-share.com then, it doesn't want to work here.x)
Old 07.02.2011, 21:10
Community Manager

Wait for the next update, it was a bug in the easy-share plugin, not in the xml parser!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 08.02.2011, 20:10
isher

Default Way around Recaptcha?

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to JDownloader and was wondering:

Is there a way around the Recaptcha boxes that appear when downloading from certain sites so they don't appear anymore? A a way to automatically disabled them?

Thanks for the help!
Old 08.02.2011, 20:14
Community Manager

@isher
No, there is no direct way.
You can use the captchatrader.com JDownloader addon (earn credits, then use them) if you want.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.02.2011, 09:40
remi

Cool

@isher

If you don't want to type (re)captchas, have a look at marcelser's addon for decaptcher.com service.

If you want to type more captchas than before, please follow psp's advice.
Old 09.02.2011, 17:01
tac_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
@ buggsy,
Captchatrader.com. You can answer several Captchas or reCaptchas ahead of time to earn points (answer 10 reCaptchas to get 7 automatic answers).
Is that not legal?

I mean, answering to some reCaptchas for others.

Because, it is a good deal, you dont have to pay a nickle.

Just by curiousity, ofc.
Old 09.02.2011, 17:14
Community Manager

@tac_g
It is legal, you could also go away and invite friends to type in your captchas, that would be the same^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.02.2011, 18:08
darkNiGHTS

Default Captcha outsourcing

A lot of hosts use recaptcha now which is pretty much impossible to automate. So why don't we set up a system where the captchas are outsourced? It could be turned into a game or a currency.

For example, I have some links queued up from fileserve. Once a new link starts, a captcha pops up, but I am not at my computer. That captcha is transfered to someone else's computer and they type in the captcha and the download starts!

We could have a currency system where you get 1 point for every captcha that you type in of someone else's and when someone else types in a captcha for you it uses a point. That way when you're at the computer you could build up 15-20 captchas that will then be typed by someone else once you're not there.

Or more simply, it could just be a game where if you type a captcha you get points and have a high score list on jDownloader's front page or something.

I think this would be a huge step forward for jDownloader, reCaptcha is the one thing holding it back from being perfect.
Old 09.02.2011, 18:30
Community Manager

A system where users can "help" others and type in captchas while you're aways does already exist, try the captchatrader.com JDownloader addon or marcelser's addon for decaptcher.com service.
Remember that those services are NOT made by the official JD team which means we can't support you if you have any problems!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 09.02.2011, 19:04
darkNiGHTS

Thanks, but I'd prefer something that is free and community based. Those sites have ridiculous minimums, one is $10 minimum for 5000 captchas. And the other is $6 for 1000 captchas or $10 for 5000 captchas. That's a lot of captchas and I can't imagine needing that many for a long long time.
Old 09.02.2011, 19:26
Community Manager

@darkNiGHTS
Please always READ before posting anything.
Captchatrader also allows you (4free) to type in captchas for other users, you earn credits which you can use whenever you want then.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 10.02.2011, 15:35
romanebg

Hi... i tried this antirecaptcha. com and it is working good! u should use it
Old 15.02.2011, 05:46
pigcd

may i know how is the accuracy for captchatrader or decaptcher.com service?
Old 15.02.2011, 09:56
remi

Cool

On the previous page I read :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
The accuracy is almost always over 90%, because real people are solving your reCaptcha.
Old 16.02.2011, 15:02
andydhell

Default Automatic enter code

Is any one know how to set Jdownload automatic enter the code from fileserver, hotfile.....?:outch:
Old 16.02.2011, 15:04
Jiaz
Message deleted by drbits. Reason: duplicates after merging threads
Old 16.02.2011, 15:16
andydhell
Old 16.02.2011, 15:27
bjoker

Question Anti-reCaptcha services

hello. I'm Brazilian. Excuse my English. (translated by google). the file downloaded from **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** require captcha to be entered manually. that could be jdownloader captcha automatically capture the fileserve.com? congratulations. jdownloader is a great program. Thank.
Old 16.02.2011, 15:28
JD Manager

read recaptcha thread
Old 16.02.2011, 15:31
pspzockerscene
Old 16.02.2011, 15:31
Community Manager

Or read the first post of the captcha recognitions thread.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Closed Thread