JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 30.10.2017, 17:34
JD VIP

What???????

What you mean exactly and how we do that?

And is necessary to do that?
Old 30.10.2017, 17:38
JD Manager

You have to install Browser Extension (Account is not required) Firefox 53+ is required.
Without this you will no longer be able to solve RecaptchaV2 captchas (*I'm not a robot*)
Old 01.11.2017, 20:01
Black Hole

Jiaz, have you looked into also making the extension as a userscript so people running TamperMonkey on other browsers like Safari could go back to running it there (if it's possible with a userscript)? Just wondering.
Old 02.11.2017, 09:59
JD VIP

You can't do this script INSIDE the jd2beta?

As you do with youtube plugin for 1080 videos download INSIDE the jd2beta so doesn't need to download anything else except jd2beta and all extras.
Old 02.11.2017, 10:21
JD Manager

@kdean: When our web developer will be back, I will ask him to check if this is possible. Can't tell if userscript is able to do that.

@Agnostos: RecaptchaV2 is processed in browser, so no it is not possible.
Old 05.11.2017, 20:36
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
You have to install Browser Extension (Account is not required) Firefox 53+ is required.
Without this you will no longer be able to solve RecaptchaV2 captchas (*I'm not a robot*)
Sigh it is not resolved for such as me .... I can't update to that version of Firefox yet on my Current work horse machine OS for a while until I find other solutions for some other apps I'm currently forced to use also.

I also tried changing the Browser Captcha Command Line for Firefox and also downloaded the JD extension. Neither worked properly of course and I still get the same problems posted earlier in the other post of mine regarding the issue. It seems to me maybe that the extension itself if not JD itself might be able to somehow tell JD and what ever Browser it is built for to not use local host at all. for initial connections ... as when it does pop up the google Recaptcha v2 the referal at the end still shows the referer as the local host.
Old 06.11.2017, 19:02
JD Manager

@Statter: Unable to use Firefox53+, Chrome or Opera?
Old 07.11.2017, 00:48
JD Legend

Quote:
@Statter: Unable to use Firefox53+, Chrome or Opera?
Correct Those Browsers have all stopped supporting my current Mac OS 10.6.8 which is on my workhorse machine which I can not update at this time until I find other solutions for other apps and data that I have to have access to for various reasons at this time.

Once I can find the other solutions for those items then I can at least update the machine to a later OS.

I also do not like Chrome as it is a Google product and they have had too many back doors in the past for me to feel comfortable with. Doesn't really matter though as I can not update it to the latest Chrome anyway.

The laptop does not have the hd space for what is needed with JD either. Yes I could use external drives on it but that gets to be a pain having to disconnect and reconnect when traveling etc.

Since JD is using Java as its base it seems to me there should be a way to have a switch or something that does not allow links to use the host ip when needing browser support. Not sure if it would need to be a JD app setting or in the JD Browser extension but one of the two places should be able to do such I would think.
Old 07.11.2017, 17:58
JD Manager

RecaptchaV2 happens completely inside browser. JDownloader has no influence on it and that's why the browser extension is mandatory to provide a way to solve those RecaptchaV2.

Without the browser extension there is only the Android/iOS App and captcha solver services left.
You could also try to use a VirtualMachine and install lightweight Linux Distro in it.
Old 07.11.2017, 23:59
Modem User

Quote:
RecaptchaV2 happens completely inside browser. JDownloader has no influence on it and that's why the browser extension is mandatory to provide a way to solve those RecaptchaV2.

Without the browser extension there is only the Android/iOS App and captcha solver services left.
You could also try to use a VirtualMachine and install lightweight Linux Distro in it.
Hey @Jiaz,

You could use your own browser with API support and ship it with JDownloader. Eg. in C# there is the WebBrowser class. It supports javascript and can use cookies.

You can open the captcha page in that browser via the API, only display the captcha, or alternatively and even better: Hide the browser window and do everything automatically.

I'm not sure what kind of captcha you get on these browsers, but I have used this before to bypass bot checks successfully. You can also offer a "Google Account Login" feature so you have a higher trust value.

That feature should even be relatively easy to do and I hope you'll consider this/do some simple tests.

Regards

Even if the in-built browsers don't work there is some hope to use your own compiled version of Chromium or some sorts. If you get some "version" error you could also check out: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by Heinzelmann; 08.11.2017 at 00:07.
Old 08.11.2017, 02:41
JD Legend

Quote:

I already have the browser extension installed. If this is the case then can't the extension remove the referrer somehow that seems to show up in the browser window when it opens and awaits the captcha solving?

As per a VM and another OS running yes that is feasible but not highly efficient. It uses more memory and resources than I would like to have used on the Workhorse machine when it is crunching other things it needs to do on a regular basis.

@Heinzelmann Great idea and thought there .... A JD browser which would only really be needed for such as Googles Captcha v2 cwap. It would not need to be too memory intensive and if others wished to us it for other things well hopefully not so JD doesnt have to keep updating it too often. They would of course have to make one for all Base OS's (Winblows, Mac, *nix) and would hope that they would be able to also make them backwardly compatible for situations like mine.

There are of course some Java based web browser stuff out there too such as the Lobo Browser project sourceforge.net/projects/xamj/ which they might wish to look into if they decided to do something with such. this one is also Open Source. although it has not been updated for a while.

stackoverflow.com/questions/3064732/using-java-to-create-a-web-browser they discuss such there a tad at least and they also have a couple of recomendations one being the xamj above.

Doing a search for java based web browser shows a few options and discussions too.

They would not need to make it with a "Google Account Login" feature as that is currently only for the web admins that use the Google Captcha V2 so they can make adjustments on their web servers.

Last edited by Statter; 08.11.2017 at 02:44.
Old 08.11.2017, 03:34
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statter View Post
I already have the browser extension installed. If this is the case then can't the extension remove the referrer somehow that seems to show up in the browser window when it opens and awaits the captcha solving?

As per a VM and another OS running yes that is feasible but not highly efficient. It uses more memory and resources than I would like to have used on the Workhorse machine when it is crunching other things it needs to do on a regular basis.

@Heinzelmann Great idea and thought there .... A JD browser which would only really be needed for such as Googles Captcha v2 cwap. It would not need to be too memory intensive and if others wished to us it for other things well hopefully not so JD doesnt have to keep updating it too often. They would of course have to make one for all Base OS's (Winblows, Mac, *nix) and would hope that they would be able to also make them backwardly compatible for situations like mine.

There are of course some Java based web browser stuff out there too such as the Lobo Browser project sourceforge.net/projects/xamj/ which they might wish to look into if they decided to do something with such. this one is also Open Source. although it has not been updated for a while.

stackoverflow.com/questions/3064732/using-java-to-create-a-web-browser they discuss such there a tad at least and they also have a couple of recomendations one being the xamj above.

Doing a search for java based web browser shows a few options and discussions too.

They would not need to make it with a "Google Account Login" feature as that is currently only for the web admins that use the Google Captcha V2 so they can make adjustments on their web servers.
Thanks for your input. I've suggested the login feature because I think it actually delivers easy captchas if you are logged into a legit Google account. That was my experience, but I guess I'd need to verify that by using Tor with my Google account.

Btw, the "slow" fade in/out captchas have been there since they added thoses puzzles, you often get them with Tor. The worse your reputation is, the slower those captchas and sometimes you need to solve 2 in a row.
Old 08.11.2017, 10:11
Black Hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinzelmann View Post
and sometimes you need to solve 2 in a row.
I've had to solve up to 5 in a row just to get the "Verify" button (the prior ones just say "next"). But it's totally dependent on site. Filejoker takes 2 sets of 5 each for me, Keep2share it's usually one set of puzzles and done. Doesn't matter for me if I'm logged into my Google account or not.
Old 08.11.2017, 12:09
JD Manager

@statter/Heinzelmann:
I'm sorry but at the moment there are no more plans for a *JD browser*. There are several reasons like required time to get it work and keep it supported because Google is working on their RecaptchaV2, not supported on all platforms, easily detectable by google (and they already do this) and required manpower.

We already had a JD browser (phantomJS) in place and Google doesn't stop working on RecaptchaV2. They can easily detect such *dummy* browsers. And they do!

The browser extension is a solution that works very good and as soon as Edge/Safari do support webextensions, we will be able to provide an extension for those browsers as well.
You will achieve the best RecaptchaV2 experience with your daily browser with *good* google cookies.
Incognito/private mode and/or no google cookies will always end up in bad google reputation and result in harder/more captcha rounds. Only google knows how their reputation system works.

Last edited by Jiaz; 08.11.2017 at 12:11.
Old 09.11.2017, 11:10
JD Legend

Quote:
@statter/Heinzelmann:
The browser extension is a solution that works very good and as soon as Edge/Safari do support webextensions, we will be able to provide an extension for those browsers as well.
You will achieve the best RecaptchaV2 experience with your daily browser with *good* google cookies..
Safari does allow extensions, they have for quite some time when Safari V5 was introduced ...
Safari Version 5.1.10 (Current Browser on Mac OS 10.6.8) through Safari 10.1.2 (Current Browser on Mac OS 10.10.5) does as I have some various ones installed on both versions.

Of course one has to have a Developer Certificate which is needed in order to use Extension Builder. I'm are there are other ways to make the extension but of course being apple they like to add a tad more security and the Developer Certificate allows one to add a tad more security ot the extensions.
Old 09.11.2017, 11:12
JD Manager

Safari does not (yet) support webextension standard.
When Marco comes back from holiday, he will check if it is possible to backport extension to be supported on firefox 48
Old 09.11.2017, 13:12
Mega Loader

You should have just let it be and not created a "solution". So certain websites would have been forced to not use the hated google recaptcha system anymore because of way fewer users using their service. It was always and will always be a bad system which no one should use. There are better solutions.
Old 09.11.2017, 13:22
JD Manager

@Erdapfel: I'm sorry but not providing a solution to solve RecaptchaV2 is no solution!
Old 15.11.2017, 13:16
jdsdrb

Apologies if this isn't the right place to post this but as it's captcha related I thought it may add to the data.

Currently the problem I have is that the autocaptcha window opens but closes immediately before I (or JD2) have ticked the box/selected images or entered the required text.

My current solution is to (hopefully) copy the captcha url before the tab closes & then repaste into a new tab which then allows me to deal with the captcha.

I've searched around the forum but haven't found anything similar to suggest a solution.

I'm not aware of any changes I've made which could cause this - it just started happening a few days ago. I've tried deleting & reinstalling JD2 and the plugin but to no avail. I've also tried disabling the browser auto-open & auto-tick features but again to no avail.

I'm running windows 10 and use Chrome (Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (32-bit))

I'm not tech savvy enough to know how to get logs etc and my temp 'fix' sorta works but from the posts on the forum it looks like the captcha process has been messed up by Google etc., so I figured I'd add my issue to the thread if it helps in any way to fix things.

Thanks
Old 15.11.2017, 13:18
JD Manager

@jdsdrb: Please create a logfile, https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post the shown logID. Then we can check what has happened and why the tab closes so fast