JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Host Plugin Reports

Old 25.03.2010, 03:54
1vixen

Default megaupload problem

greetings,

please forgive me if i am in the wrong place...jiaz suggested i visit the "support forum", and this was the best i could find :-)

i am having trouble with my premium megaupload account being recognized in jdownloader. i have added the information that was sent to me by megaupload (i bought a premium 1 month account), however, upon adding it, jdownloader unticks and grays out the account with "invalid account" listed under expiration date. i apologize if i'm not explaining myself properly.

i understand that i am supposed to upload logs or something, and i did try to do that, but i get the following message:

Forbidden. Only JDownloader Team has access to read logs. Login first
If you are not a supporter, please hand this link to your supporter:
http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin...downloader.net

To all supporters: If you do not have access yet, write an email to support@jdownloader.org

so i thought perhaps i should log in, which i tried to do with my forum registration info, but it still didn't work, so i am obviously clueless at this point. *sigh*

please direct me as to how to resolve my megaupload problem; i'd hate to think i wasted 10 bucks lol i love jdownloader and have no problems using it with rapidshare, so i was dumbfounded when megaupload didn't work.

thank you all so much for your time and effort. i will check back as soon as i can before and after work.

regards,

vixen

Last edited by Jiaz; 27.03.2010 at 11:06.
Old 25.03.2010, 10:57
Helgen

First off, make sure that your account for MU is correct.

Secondly, make sure that each time it is checked and not grayed out in JD, because sometimes it does that.
Old 25.03.2010, 12:39
Community Manager

Moved->Hoster-Plugins!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.03.2010, 02:42
1vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helgen View Post
First off, make sure that your account for MU is correct.

Secondly, make sure that each time it is checked and not grayed out in JD, because sometimes it does that.

greetings,

i have checked my account, and it seems to be correct...all i was given was a username and password, which i entered into jdownloader. jdownloader checks the account, unchecks the box, and says "invalid account" in the expiration date column. i have removed the account from jdownloader, and re-entered it several times, all with the same result. i don't know what else to try, and i don't know why i'm having this trouble with MU, when RS was so easy to set up in jdownloader.

i have tried to upload my jdownloader log(s), but i cannot get past the following message:

Forbidden. Only JDownloader Team has access to read logs. Login first
If you are not a supporter, please hand this link to your supporter:
**** External Links are only visible to supporters ****

To all supporters: If you do not have access yet, write an email to support@jdownloader.org

*sigh* i just don't know what to do next. and i am quite frustrated at this point.

regards,
vixen
Old 26.03.2010, 02:44
1vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Moved->Hoster-Plugins!

GreeZ pspzockerscene
this is the forum i originally posted to, and jiaz told me to post in the "support forum", which i did (or thought i did) and now it's moved back here again

can you at least help me with uploading my logs so that i can get this MU issue resolved?

thanks
Old 26.03.2010, 04:23
English Supporter

I believe what Jiaz meant is support chat or livechat "http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/chat" so he can give you live help.

And you have uploaded your log:
"http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/12a5750856a0b9bc0e1e87c4018c33118081jdownloader.net"
Old 26.03.2010, 11:18
JD Manager

make sure your time/date at computer is correct
make sure you entered your username/pw correct (do not use special chars!)

if it still does not work, please email account data to jiaz@jdownloader.org and i will check it
you can also visit support channel and we can do teamviewer.com session
Old 27.03.2010, 03:33
1vixen

Quote:
make sure your time/date at computer is correct
make sure you entered your username/pw correct (do not use special chars!)

if it still does not work, please email account data to jiaz@jdownloader.org and i will check it
you can also visit support channel and we can do teamviewer.com session

i have emailed you, jiaz. let me know if you need anything else on my end.

thank you!
vixen
Old 27.03.2010, 03:34
1vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
I believe what Jiaz meant is support chat or livechat "http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/chat" so he can give you live help.

And you have uploaded your log:
"http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/12a5750856a0b9bc0e1e87c4018c33118081jdownloader.net"
lol well thank you, tony...that makes much more sense now! :-)

vixen
Old 27.03.2010, 08:35
vincemeister55

hey guys...im new here. i think i have a problem with megaupload. it seems jdownloader can't detect the online status of the file when in LINKGRABBER. it says "temp unchekable". i don't know if it's a bug or there's really something wrong with megaupload.
hope you guys help me with this..
Old 27.03.2010, 09:44
English Supporter

I believe your ip can't reach megaupload atm.
Old 27.03.2010, 10:36
remi

Did you try the link in your browser?
Old 27.03.2010, 10:57
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemeister55 View Post
hey guys...im new here. i think i have a problem with megaupload. it seems jdownloader can't detect the online status of the file when in LINKGRABBER. it says "temp unchekable". i don't know if it's a bug or there's really something wrong with megaupload.
hope you guys help me with this..
temp uncheckable = blocked or network problems
please try in browser
Old 27.03.2010, 11:05
JD Manager

@1vixen:
please visit support chat and lets do a teamviewer session. your account works fine with jdownloader. i guess some kind of firewall/av causes the problem, we can find out together in livechat and teamviewer
Old 28.03.2010, 04:48
1vixen

jiaz, i'll be in chat whenever is convenient for you..please let me know. i am USA pacific time, it is currently 7:47pm saturday nite.

thanks,
vixen
Old 28.03.2010, 05:48
1vixen

well, i went into the live chat, and stayed for an hour, but i guess everyone was really busy with others, cuz no one spoke to me lol well..1 guy spoke early on to tell me to just ask my question and if someone could help me, they would...so i asked...and no one answered back..ever...so, either they were all busy, or they just didn't have the answers to my problem...

jiaz, please let me know when you'll be there, i really would like to try and get this resolved before my premium account runs out.

thanks so much
vixen
Old 28.03.2010, 10:04
JD Manager

tell me when you have time, then we will calculate what time it is for me (im living in germany)
Old 28.03.2010, 11:12
remi

Note that Jiaz cannot be available all the time as he needs some sleep as well. Most devs are Germans and your time zones are around 8 hours apart.
Old 28.03.2010, 21:12
1vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
Note that Jiaz cannot be available all the time as he needs some sleep as well. Most devs are Germans and your time zones are around 8 hours apart.
i realize that, remi, thank you. i wouldn't expect anyone to be available all the time :-) i just didn't realize that jiaz was the only one i should receive help from while in chat, as there were others there, but as i said, i assumed that they were busy helping others since no one ever spoke to me.

vixen
Old 28.03.2010, 21:17
1vixen

Quote:
tell me when you have time, then we will calculate what time it is for me (im living in germany)

hi jiaz,

i am available anytime today...it is currently sunday 3/28 12:15pm...let me know if you are around and want to do this

thanks
vixen