JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 24.12.2022, 13:02
Baby Loader

Default Question regarding filecrypt.co url parser

I have a **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** container with 205 files and I want to download only 3-4 of them.

I have headless JDownloader running on a Synology Ds120j that's very slow, and successfully connected with myJDownloader and I can command it from a google script.

The first idea was to add the entire filecrypt.co container to JD with /linkgrabberv2/addLinks .links, wait for /linkgrabberv2/isCollecting == false and then parsing the entire list to start the download only with interested files.

The problem is that the grabber (home the name is right, idk difference with crawler) is very slow so completition will need hours.

Directly with google script I can fetch the filecrypt page, where I can see the name of all files and identify intrested ones. Near to the title I can see the button

Since expected the link gives 404, Probably the browser runs the page javascript so the url is valid only after a certain action. Testing with a browser the method works only if I use the same browser session I used to open the container.

For the same reason the url cannot be provided to JD.

Is it possible to modify the plugin to deep-analyze only files mathing a particular regexp?
Alternatively, can I speed up JD to decrypt all urls in ~10mins?
Alternatively, can you help me to understand how to have the download url directly from fetched page (or others) with google script?

Thanks

Last edited by Jiaz; 30.12.2022 at 15:18. Reason: removed urls, removed google docs url due to privacy reason
Old 30.12.2022, 15:15
JD Manager

@roccolo70: does the container support DLC or ClickAndLoad? Wouldn't it be faster/easier to just add with DLC or ClickAndLoad and then only add/download those files you are interested in?
That slow speed *can* be normal when the container does not provide any DLC or ClickAndLoad as JDownloader has to go through every link that might be slow + captcha. With DLC/ClickAndLoad this should only take a few seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccolo70 View Post
Is it possible to modify the plugin to deep-analyze only files mathing a particular regexp?
Alternatively, can I speed up JD to decrypt all urls in ~10mins?
Can you please provide example link? then we can check if we can speed up the process and/or add the wished feature
Either post example link here or send to support@jdownloader.org

Last edited by Jiaz; 30.12.2022 at 15:20.
Old 04.01.2023, 13:02
Baby Loader

Sorry for late reply, in any case I only have the url and I have to parse the entire filecrypt list to get what I need.
The link is updated every hour with new files, so there isn't a list of easybytes' url.

Example **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

The slow speed is due to the slow CPU of the nas, even downloads have problems. I'm looking for a faster hardware.
Old 09.01.2023, 20:23
Community Manager

The slow adding of those links is a combination of two things:
1. This filecrypt.cc link is not providing click and load or a DLC container so every link needs to be crawled one by one.
2. easybytez.com also does not provide any mass-linkchecking features and is a little bit slow too.

Possible solutions:
1. Ask the owner of that filecrypt folder to enable CNL and/or DLC container.
and/or:
2. Go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Search for:
Code:
LinkCollector.dolinkcheck
--> Disable this. It should speed up the adding of links a little bit.

Keep in mind that this will affect nearly all items you add and it is not recommended to leave this enabled!

This is not a JDownloader issue/bug!

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?