JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 15.03.2019, 23:37
FishOnHead

Default Mega PRO Bandwidth Exceeded

I pay for a Mega Pro Lite subscription and I haven't had any problems using JDownloader.

Until yesterday. Yesterday I started to get "Bandwidth Exceeded" errors, and JD tells me Mega has blocked my IP and prompts me to sign in. I'm already signed in.

JD even seems to recognize that I'm signed in. Occasionally it will say it's temporarily disabled, but disabling and re-enabling the plugin just resets it back to being "functional". It's not tracking the amount of download traffic left either.

I've tried messing with the plugins, settings, everything. I'm not sure what else to do other than just enabling a dynamic IP which I would really prefer not to do.

Last edited by FishOnHead; 16.03.2019 at 00:25.
Old 18.03.2019, 14:32
JD Manager

Maybe your available traffic quota limit is reached and that's why JDownloader will temp disable the account, then fallback to free user and same error(traffic limit reached) will lead to other error message. Can you please provide a log, see https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post shown logID here

Does download of the same file work in browser?
Old 19.03.2019, 00:50
FishOnHead

My logID: 18.03.19 18.30.27 <--> 17.03.19 02.37.40 jdlog://2971776935451/

If I check Mega directly it shows that I've only used roughly 10% of my available traffic; downloading through the browser works seamlessly, and there are no hiccups in the download. However I haven't actually tried downloading over 5GB exclusively in the browser.

Interestingly the logs available to me only went back to 3/15. Was there an update I've forgotten about?

Also while trying to fix it, even temporarily, there are several instances where I activated and deactivated my account credentials to the point that I was locked out of my Mega account a time or two, so you may see that while combing the log.

Edit: But I have downloaded in the browser with my premium account after my IP has supposedly been blocked.

Last edited by FishOnHead; 19.03.2019 at 00:51. Reason: Clarification
Old 19.03.2019, 12:12
JD Manager

JDownloader isn't using your account for downloads because the login fails
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: Could not resolve: -g.api.mega.co.nz<->g.api.mega.co.nz-

Free download quota isn't enough for download and that's why the download doesn't start and shows message.

You might wanna try to change Settings-Plugins-Mega, disable 'use global cdn'

Please close JDownloader and delete the logs folder and start again and wait for error to happen again
and then provide new logs.
Old 19.03.2019, 23:38
FishOnHead

19.03.19 17.26.39 <--> 19.03.19 17.34.22 jdlog://8112776935451/

I deleted my logs and disabled global CDN from the plugin. That didn't seem to fix anything directly, but I took out my password (something I've done which occasionally fixes this issue) and then added it back in. Once it reauthenticated it told me my account was temporarily disabled for the remaining length of the 5 hours, and threw up an "Unknown Error" message in the credentials section of the account manager.

Strangely my downloads restarted and continued. First at max speed, and now it has trickled down to a roughly consistent 8-150KB compared to the usual 10-14Mb I usually pull. Some items seemingly at random are still throwing the temp disabled message. But this is progress.

Edit: the Bandwidth Exceeded message, not the temp disabled, though I suppose it's the same difference.

Edit 2: Once the timer expired, the system gave me about 1GB of available traffic, which I watched continue to count down. When it reached zero, it blocked me again. Quickly disabling and enabling the plugin would give me a seeming random number of KB before expiring again. Eventually this stopped working and it went back to disabling my account for 1 hour intervals. I can refresh this loop by removing my password from the login and adding it again for reauthentication.

Last edited by FishOnHead; 20.03.2019 at 01:06. Reason: Update
Old 24.03.2019, 01:23
FishOnHead

I apologize for double posting, but it's been several days with no word.

Should I consider this unresolved or should I wait to hear back? I'm not sure if this is still being looked into, but it is still a constantly occurring issue, I just am not sure if the issue is still being considered.
Old 26.03.2019, 18:19
JD Manager

Logs shows that mega responds with *no more quota available*

Without Account it answers
HTTP/1.1 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded -> results in 'IP Blocked' message because mega tells how long to wait

With Account it answers the same
HTTP/1.1 509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded -> results in account being temp. blocked/disabled

then out of sudden, mega allows download via account again and log shows many downloads of smaller 7-14mb files
to me it looks like the downloadserver you're trying to download is causing the issue. in case both (non account and account) are receiving the *509 bandwidth limit* error, the final download comes from same mega server.

I can do further testing but I need username/password and example links. Can you send them to support@jdownloader.org ?
Old 26.03.2019, 18:20
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishOnHead View Post
Edit 2: Once the timer expired, the system gave me about 1GB of available traffic, which I watched continue to count down. When it reached zero, it blocked me again. Quickly disabling and enabling the plugin would give me a seeming random number of KB before expiring again. Eventually this stopped working and it went back to disabling my account for 1 hour intervals. I can refresh this loop by removing my password from the login and adding it again for reauthentication.
Can you still download fine in browser when this starts to happen?
Old 26.03.2019, 19:32
FishOnHead

There is no disruption from the browser end at any point in this process. My internet connection is not hampered, and direct download works perfectly fine. All manipulation of the downloads stopping and starting/exceeding bandwidth occurs exclusively in JDownloader2; merely monitoring the download progress I can almost consistently keep the downloads going for a few hours before it forces me to wait.

I will send my login credentials to the email when I am able to do so.
Old 26.03.2019, 19:34
JD Manager

Thanks. Please also send me some example links for testing.
Old 26.03.2019, 23:59
FishOnHead

At the risk of jinxing myself, I think I've fixed it? There were some new settings on Mega for simultaneous connections, which I increased from the default "2" to "6" and now I haven't had any disruptions. It's not tracking the proper amounts but is instead decreasing much more slowly from the random allotment it gives me, as if small amounts are being downloaded with no account.

It's still clearly not functioning like it used to, so I'll happily send my credentials if you'd still like to do some testing.
Old 27.03.2019, 15:51
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, would be great if you can share logins and example links. That 'new settings for sim. connections' I didn't know before. Send them to support@jdownloader.org

But now, after increasing sim. connections, it's working good with JDownloader?
Old 28.03.2019, 03:02
FishOnHead

Small correction. The setting was actually parallel download connections, not simultaneous connections.

Yes, after increasing this to the max, I have had no disruptions to my downloads at all, including JDownloader's settings being set to "20 simultaneous downloads" (which must be what I confused it with). I had 20 downloads going after increasing it to 6 parallel download connections.

I sent the message to the support email and included test links. I indicated it was mine in the subject heading. Thanks for helping me with all of this.
Old 28.03.2019, 11:34
JD Manager

Thanks. Got your mail. Will check and I guess will add support to check/customize this mega setting. So JDownloader will limit its concurrent downloads to the current setup value at mega. Will respond to your mail then, okay?
Old 28.03.2019, 11:35
JD Manager

Old 12.01.2023, 18:17
Community Manager

I've decided to decline this since no other users have requested this in the meantime.

@FishOnHead
If you're still using mega.nz with JDownloader and you still need this please let me know and I'll implement this asap.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?