JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.05.2015, 19:35
JD Addict

Default Megairon updated there error messages

I had a conversation with Megairon tech support since JD2 was not handling this Hoster well: I started by finding files which were premium-only, but JD was not giving that message. By chance, every other link in my package was Premium-only, and when it got to the third non-Premium link, JD got to the next problem.

It appeared the plug-in was just spinning and not providing proper feedback. When I opened the link in the browser, I got a non-specific message that I could not DL so many files in a particular time. I asked Megairon about this, and they CHANGED that message to something like "you can only DL one file every 120 min." The plug-in could now be updated with this timer, like RG has.

The next problem happened after a couple of DLs, where I got a different non-specific message that my "daily DL limit had been met". I sent another email to support, and they said that you can only DL two files a day. (This is also a bummer, especially if you are grabbing only small files.) I would imagine that the plug-in can be updated with this info also.

Although Megairon updated the wait-time message between files, I don't think they updated the daily limit info. Also, I know they did not update their Terms of Service. If you want, I can provide the conversation with their support.
Old 27.05.2015, 19:39
English Supporter

please give logs which contain those two error messages in and we can code accordingly.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 27.05.2015, 22:04
JD Addict

I created a 10d log, as this was how long JD was running before I updated today. It SHOULD have both error types.

17.05.15 15.58.59to27.05.15 10.07.12 jdlog://7417119980341/
Old 28.05.2015, 09:03
English Supporter

fixed, added regex for that new string.

there issue is also issue, they never removed the free download form when this error is present,
Code:
<br /><br />
<Form name="F1" method="POST" action="" onSubmit="if($$('btn_download').disabled)return false;$$('btn_download').value='Generating...';$$('btn_download').disabled=true;return true;">
<input type="hidden" name="op" value="download2">
<input type="hidden" name="id" value="5fa8mp0kt7w2">
<input type="hidden" name="rand" id="rand" value="zjesltql4okj4gt3fbwbn6h2tu7mw7nshasnckq">
<input type="hidden" name="referer" value="**External links are only visible to Support Staff**>
<input type="hidden" name="method_free" value="Slow Download">
<input type="hidden" name="method_premium" value="">

<div style="display:none;">background:#ccc;text-align <br><b>Password:</b></div>
<table class="ten3" style='background: url("**External links are only visible to Support Staff**)' width="698px" cellpadding=3 cellspacing=0>
<tr><td height="75px"></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2" width="800px">

<div align="center">
  <br><div class="err"><h3>You have reached your daily downloads limit.</h3><br>Premium users download files without delays and at maximum speed!<br>Don't want to wait? <a href='**External links are only visible to Support Staff**>Upgrade to Premium</a> and forget about delays!</div><br>
</Form>
(removed some white space)

so jd kept trying to download, which then triggered a error captcha event because xfs seems to use it as a default error message when no other exceptions throw.. (you see this with premium bugs in xfs and they dont even have captcha).

in best practice they shouldn't show download form when error is thrown!

update will be live shortly.

raztoki

Old 29.05.2015, 01:45
JD Addict

Excellent! I am glad to be of help.

So JD now takes care of both cases: (1) the 120min wait time and (2) the two-file-per-day limit?
Old 29.05.2015, 04:43
English Supporter

the log only shows one of there new error messages (See my preivous post <h3>), I assume that's the daily download limit of 2 files a day.

raztoki

Old 29.05.2015, 08:49
JD Manager

Provide a new logfile when error happens, then we can update the plugin.