JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 06.01.2018, 05:17
JaCKoVxX2567

Default What's the point of registration?

Hi. Love the program! I wanted to know what value there is in registering for this forum? I cannot find any info that is helpful in fixing my problems with JD2. EG: dailyuploads.net and dailyuploads.cc, what is going on there? I have registered with the .cc site and for a while, I did not have to click captures with cars, roads, shop fronts, bridges, signs, bikes etc. etc. etc.:outch: Now,I do! The .cc site seems to have changed into dailyuploads.net, because my .cc (free account) credentials will log me into the .net site. I have searched this problem and found that "only available to supporters" seem to get help.
Also, why can I log into this site but my creds don't work with the JD2 addon for firefox?
Old 06.01.2018, 06:24
English Supporter

non of our services share user:passwords, as in forum login doesn't automatically give you a my.jdownloader account

You must sign up for each of the services you'd like to utilise.

The use of this forum is for support, you make a report we will try fix underling issue or answer your query.

links on this forum are only visible to supporters as in not to end users (like yourself), the only exception to this is domains which we whitelist prior. This forum is not for sharing content, but end user support for JDownloader.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]