JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 04.11.2011, 02:50
riyushina

Default unknown landing error message

Yo guys, i hope anyone of you can tell me or then help me to solve my problem here.

This only happens when i used fileserve, with megaupload, the jdownloader works normally, but with fileserve when i put the links on jdownloader, and i started to download my jd marks unknow landing error, and i have no idea how to fix it, maybe some of you can help me with this, i already use the internet browser trying to download through it, but in the page when i entered my account it marks "Your download could not be completed" i checked the dashboard in the fileserve homepage, but there's nothing on this problem. So please if anyone knows or think a possible solution to this, i'll be thankful.

Thanks to anyone who can read this thread, and double thanks to anyone who can solve this...

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.11.2011 at 10:30.
Old 04.11.2011, 08:21
remi

If you can't download the file with your browser then the problem usually is caused by filserve, they often have difficulties finding their own files, jd can't do anything about these off-line files, i hope you double thank me now.
Old 04.11.2011, 10:16
Moko

I am getting this error as well. It only occurs when logged into my premium account. If I try to download a file without logging in, through my browser, I have no problems. I have sent an email to fileserve, no reply yet.

Also, the link grabber shows the correct filesize. Once the file has been sent to the download tab, the file size shrinks to approx. 240 bytes, and gives the error message.

I'm not sure this is a JD problem, but I thought I might give input here as I see someone else is having the same problem, with the same hoster. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with "off-line files", as mentioned above. As I said, I seem to be able to download through my browser without premium service without issue.

Thank you for your kind consideration.
Old 04.11.2011, 10:30
JD Manager

continue here http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...=22069&page=87