JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 23.02.2010, 14:37
BugMeNot Account

Default Stop after current download is not stopping

I have max connections set to 2. I have max downloads set to 2. I have two packages with 10 links each. I have one download from each package active and all is well. I however need bandwidth. I see that one of the downloads in package 2 is done and is currently "waiting 43 secs" on the next file in the same package. So I click on "Stop after current download" so that once the sole remaining file which is in package 1 is done downloading, jDownloader will stop consuming bandwidth.

However, the file in package 2 does not stop. It continues waiting and eventually starts the download. Right clicking on the file and clicking stop has not effect. Right clicking on the package and clicking stop has no effect. The only way to stop this is to disable the entire package. Furthermore, if I have a package 3 further down the list, disabling package 2 triggers package 3 to start downloading even though I've specified that I want all downloads stopped.

IOW, when I specify "stop after current download", only actively downloading links should be allowed to download. Waiting links and queue packages should be stopped. Moreover, when I click stop, the file should stop downloading immediately.

Thanks for reading this far and thanks for a great program!
Buggsy.
Old 23.02.2010, 14:57
remi

In my -xmas- Version 0.9.579 this works, because I use it every day. Which version of jD are you running?

Note that you can always Pause the downloading if you need more bandwidth in another application.

Do you see anything suspicious in your log?