JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 05.12.2017, 16:03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Added link to JDownloader. Browser shows up 30 Results, JDownloader shows 30 zips. I had no time yet to work on the ticket about *zip + preview* download
really? try again. i tried again... JD shows 58 files (1.07Gb) and in list is JUST 6 (six) pictures:
[TEST-RENDER] DOAXVV - Misaki Bikini by Shuubaru.png
[TEST-RENDER] DOAXVV Misaki - Default Outfit by Shuubaru.png
[TEST RENDER] Kokoro - Hot Pants by Shuubaru.png
[TEST RENDER] Leifang - Rave MOD by Shuubaru.png
[TEST RENDER] Mai Shiranui - Suit outfit 3 by Shuubaru.png
[TEST RENDER] Naotora Ii - Nico Robin Dress by Shuubaru.png

log => 05.12.17 14.36.37 <--> 05.12.17 15.00.51 jdlog://5538024015941/
Old 05.12.2017, 16:11
JD Manager

What link exactly did you add to JDownloader? Please give the link you've added so I can try to reproduce. I have added the gallery links in my tests

I don't understand what you mean by *JD shows 58 files* and *JUST 6 images* ?
Can you provide a screenshot or what exactly do you mean by that? When it just shows 6 images, how does it show 58 files?!
Old 05.12.2017, 16:19
Banned

Quote:
I can't reproduce. Have the highres images or zips in list. works fine here
how can't reproduce huchi001.deviantart.com????? what you don't understand? if gallery have DL button for ZIP JD, don't download picture even that gallery have picture (from **External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters** or **External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters** link). ok, try to DL:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
etc etc etc i can send here all 241 links becouse i have all links and images but with generic DA names... :(

JD will give you JUST ZIP files and where are the pictures?

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:48. Reason: protocol prefix added
Old 05.12.2017, 16:39
Banned

Quote:
What link exactly did you add to JDownloader? Please give the link you've added so I can try to reproduce. I have added the gallery links in my tests

I don't understand what you mean by *JD shows 58 files* and *JUST 6 images* ?
Can you provide a screenshot or what exactly do you mean by that? When it just shows 6 images, how does it show 58 files?!
really? which link? i give you shuubaru.deviantart.com and you as developer knows that you need shuubaru.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ for all (how many times we talk about catpath?)

and i don't understand where you see "Browser shows up 30 Results, JDownloader shows 30 zips" when his gallery have 52 ZIP files?

picture is here, just for you...
Old 18.12.2017, 17:02
Banned

Default DA renaming problem

strange behaviour with DA and names with same files.

JD report 1042 but after finishing download i notice that folder have only 1039 images. ouch, i waste time and found missing pictures:

didn't want to download full gallery and i give JD that two links. and now funny part...
JD start to DL both picture, download one and when finished second picture report that Finish but he delete downloaded first picture and now folder is empty!?!?
when i download pic by pic JD downloaded both and renamed second picture.

for both picture:
log -> 18.12.17 15.57.40 <--> 18.12.17 15.58.22 jdlog://6452154433151/

p.s. becouse i keep almost all i tried few links from ziege58 galleries and renaming work as usually!

Last edited by raztoki; 10.01.2018 at 02:48. Reason: protocol prefix added
Old 27.12.2017, 17:09
Banned

although you now behave in a childish irresponsibly manner this is still a bug report
Old 31.12.2017, 14:46
Banned

roger over. logoff...
Old 10.01.2018, 01:14
JD Fan

Hi

Now it's possible to download with JD from Deviantart.com with 2 type of filenames.

Without underscores
Spider Gwen by dandonfuga.jpg

With underscores and unique identifier
spider_gwen_by_dandonfuga-dbok090.jpg

Every file has an ID on Deviantart. The one that is in the link. Could you please make a checkbox in plugin setup to change filename to use the normal name and the id with an underscore before it?

Requested filename:
Spider Gwen by dandonfuga_706372164.jpg

I think this would fix the above mentioned problem with the less downloaded files then in JD. This problem occured for me too sometimes when the filename was the same for more files.

Last edited by hex2d; 13.01.2018 at 16:30.
Old 14.01.2018, 08:35
English Supporter

Done (file name with _id), no setting is needed.
Old 15.01.2018, 02:12
JD Fan

Thanks for changing the filenames as i requested. It works fine. If any problem occurs, i'll report it here.
Old 21.01.2018, 06:17
Modem User

Default Cannot add Account becouse Premium Account

Hi

Last few days or after last major update JD can't login on DA with the message:
Cannot add Account becouse Premium Account
I have JD backup on other hard and that version work: Core #38328 from Wed Nov 2017

Or longer story: I use that old backup version and I'm logged on DA. I update JD and JD work some time before DA plugin report error. After that I can't log again. Any idea?