JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 23.03.2012, 14:09
English Supporter

My question is, did you do that while JD was downloading?
Old 23.03.2012, 14:49
JD Fan

No, I always have only 1 file downloading so JD wasn't downloading at the time. I have also tried 'Force downloading' while JD is downloading but the results are the same.
Old 23.03.2012, 16:17
English Supporter

Your picture shows the top one is active - connecting, so it is not at the stop state.
But your explanation is clearer now. Maybe the log might have more information...
Old 23.03.2012, 16:45
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony2long View Post
Your picture shows the top one is active - connecting, so it is not at the stop state.
But your explanation is clearer now. Maybe the log might have more information...
Actually I made a collage, both are same downloads (same size) and I combined the two pics, the first one after starting the download and then second one after the server bad request message.

Last edited by StandAlone; 23.03.2012 at 16:47.
Old 23.03.2012, 17:26
sh1v4

eerrr...
now i get another problem....
my account premium keeps getting invalid when i typing it, but when i try login from browser, it still gold, and i can access the file and download it?

ERR, it was nothing, it just Depositfiles shitty rules with 20gb/24 hour
damn...

Last edited by sh1v4; 23.03.2012 at 18:07.
Old 23.03.2012, 20:40
ra555ln

Default depositfiles gold account not recognized

Jdownloader isn't recognizing a depositfiles gold account (it did yesterday). Account is now listed as not valid or expired. My account is valid. I can download with the depositfiles downloader and firefox without entering a captcha.

Maybe the depositfiles api has changed?
Old 23.03.2012, 22:37
JD Fan

I had the same problem, however signing into Depositfiles with a browser ( I used IE) solved the issue for a while. Later when the same problem started occuring, I signed in again with a browser and the problem went away.
Old 23.03.2012, 23:23
LumberJake

Default JDownloader keeps turning off my Depositfiles account.

I downloaded something 30 minutes ago and my account was fine, its still active for another 2 1/2 weeks and yet every time now it keeps saying my account is expired and under expire date it says its an invalid account. I've never changed the password or username so I don't understand this.
Old 23.03.2012, 23:26
palanchaa

I happen to have the same problem, I updated JD yesterday but the problem started to occur about seven hours ago.

In the Spanish and German forum have reported similar problems:

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...355#post198355

http://board.jdownloader.org/showthr...303#post198303
Old 23.03.2012, 23:46
LumberJake

I'm assuming that something is up with Depositfiles currently then?
Old 24.03.2012, 04:16
whzzz28

Same problem here.
Signing in via the browser works, for a while. After 5~mins it times out and goes back to not valid or expired.
The log contains no information on this at all, no failed messages or anything.

I did notice that depositfiles asks for a captcha to login. jDownloader does not.

If i don't login via the webpage and let jdownloader try to authenticate, it always fails. Login via the webpage and jdownloader works for a few mins then drops out again.

Last edited by whzzz28; 24.03.2012 at 04:42.
Old 24.03.2012, 04:56
Super Loader

Same issue here - I can attempt to refresh the depositfiles account under Settings -> Host -> Premium and it sometimes turns back on again, but not always. Eventually, it turns back off again.

This symptom only began 22/3.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:04
xmanii

Same issue here. Just started using depositfiles with JDownloader.

I noticed though that if this happens, I have to go to depositfiles.com in the browser then login (I have to login twice... this is another issue). After logging in, I do a refresh in Settings -> Host -> Premium and the depositfiles account becomes ok again.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:18
xcapade

i'm facing the same problem. my depositefile account suddenly stopped working with jdownloader.
but if i use the depositefile download manager or download through the browser, my account works.
so the problem really lies with the jdownloader.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:21
sh1v4

i get the some problem with anyone else
the problem is, i don't reach my download limit which DF give
my speed only allow me to DL 10gb/day max
but the DF acc premium give invalid acc in JDownloaded
and sometimes, if i refreshed the acc, it says OK, but not long after that the acc is invalid again, any suggestion?

this is my log
http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/77947

i don't know what happen =_="a

Last edited by sh1v4; 24.03.2012 at 06:58.
Old 24.03.2012, 06:26
Super Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcapade View Post
i'm facing the same problem. my depositefile account suddenly stopped working with jdownloader.
but if i use the depositefile download manager or download through the browser, my account works.
so the problem really lies with the jdownloader.
I think that is the key. If you login through a web browser to the depositfiles site after JDownloader has a problem recognizing the premium account status, a second login - this time with Captcha - is then required on the website before you can get into your account. I am guessing that JDownloader's Depositfiles code is not able to handle this second login with Captcha.

Logging out and logging back in to the website after you have gone through the 2-step login shows that the second login with Captcha gets temporarily disabled, so you can use JDownloader until something causes that second login feature to kick in. Staying logged in with the web browser seems to allow JDownloader to use Depositfiles as premium for a little while.

Depositfiles might be checking the browser type or something to determine if JDownloader is using their site and eventually kicks up the second login with Captcha after we begin using JDownloader for awhile. Why they would do that for premium accounts is beyond me.

Last edited by ooofest; 24.03.2012 at 08:06.
Old 24.03.2012, 10:45
Amsilks

Default Deposit File Premium not Recognised !

Good Call ooofest !!

I just completed the following procedure using the advice given from ooofest, and it works - JD will now re-recognise my Depositfiles account.

1 Log into JD and enable Depositfiles account (if like me it wont recognise it)

2 Open browser and log into Depositfiles

3 If like me, the cookie stored puts you straight into your account.

4 LOG OUT of Depositfiles

5 LOG back IN to Depositfiles. (for this secondary Log you will be required to use their new capture login process)

6 Once logged in, go back to JD and enable DepositFiles premium account and, if like me, it should recognise it !

Now that the manual work around has shown to work, its over to the JD crew to automate this procedure and cure this problem !

Cheers Guys
Old 24.03.2012, 10:48
Amsilks

Default Deposit File Premium not Recognised !

Ignore

Last edited by Amsilks; 25.03.2012 at 12:30.
Old 24.03.2012, 15:00
lionelboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsilks View Post
Good Call ooofest !!

I just completed the following procedure using the advice given from ooofest, and it works - JD will now re-recognise my Depositfiles account.

1 Log into JD and enable Depositfiles account (if like me it wont recognise it)

2 Open browser and log into Depositfiles

3 If like me, the cookie stored puts you straight into your account.

4 LOG OUT of Depositfiles

5 LOG back IN to Depositfiles. (for this secondary Log you will be required to use their new capture login process)

6 Once logged in, go back to JD and enable DepositFiles premium account and, if like me, it should recognise it !

Now that the manual work around has shown to work, its over to the JD crew to automate this procedure and cure this problem !

Cheers Guys
Yep, it works.
Thanks a lot.
Old 24.03.2012, 16:59
Meeporized

Well it sure works but after every file i have to redo it. Wich is a waste of time because it is faster downloading them manually then.

Besides that DepositFile's downloadmanager does not even recognize the links i put in. Wich is weird because when i clik inside their DLM it takes me to the file wich is neither deleted nor does it say wrong link.
Old 24.03.2012, 18:00
JD Fan

Yes, the above solution is not permanent, have been using it for a day now. One thing that seems to be working is to keep the DF page open in a browser and set it to auto-refresh every 5 mins, my premium has stayed alive in JD till now, let's see how long this trick works.
Old 25.03.2012, 03:04
FSchmertz

Weird, having the same problem but that procedure seems to make it work.

I'm not entirely sure this is so much a jD problem as DF putting in over-aggressive and disruptive security measures. Hence every time you log out and then log back in, you have to jump through security hoops.

P.S. Thought about it some more. If you try to refresh the DF plugin, it automatically turns off. Then if you follow the procedure, it treats you like a suspect. Therefore I conclude that the plugin is somehow setting off a DF security measure of some sort.

Last edited by FSchmertz; 25.03.2012 at 03:41.
Old 25.03.2012, 08:47
pertamax

I have the same problem :(
gold account on depositfiles, but jdownloader keeps telling me it's an invalid account.

FYI, from depositfiles.com FAQ:

How to download from Depositfiles.com using multisection of download-manager?
GOLD-users have an opportunity for multiple simultaneous downloads. It means that if you are downloading, for example, 5 sections of file at the same time, the file will be downloaded 5 times faster than using an ordinary way of downloading through your browser window.
For the downloading link to be used in your Download Manager, you need to set up the Download Manager to "catch the links" (the instructions how to do it can be found in the description to this program). So if you select necessary settings by clicking on "Download" your file will be automatically downloaded by this program. You can also do it manually by copying the downloading link for the file (link looks like **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**..) into your Download Manager.
The unique link is built under the "Download" icon and it's unique for your IP-address, to copy this link, please use right click menu of your browser. When adding the link to the Download manager, select the option "multisection". We recommend to set up 5 sections, but not more then 10. And then you will see that the total speed of downloading has increased. Please note, that some files are not to be used for multisection downloads.

btw, IDM has the same problem....

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

please help me

FYI, depositfiles has their own downloadmanager (but still I can't use it)
it has "Gold mode"
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Last edited by pertamax; 25.03.2012 at 09:59.
Old 25.03.2012, 10:31
sh1v4

that's mean we can't leave the JD operate by itself....
it keeps invalid after i DL 2 file =_="a

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandAlone View Post
Yes, the above solution is not permanent, have been using it for a day now. One thing that seems to be working is to keep the DF page open in a browser and set it to auto-refresh every 5 mins, my premium has stayed alive in JD till now, let's see how long this trick works.
this trick seems work, using ReloadEvery addons for mozzila, my JD keep downloading the file even if acc invalid

Last edited by sh1v4; 25.03.2012 at 18:21.
Old 25.03.2012, 19:06
pertamax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh1v4 View Post
that's mean we can't leave the JD operate by itself....
it keeps invalid after i DL 2 file =_="a

this trick seems work, using ReloadEvery addons for mozzila, my JD keep downloading the file even if acc invalid
I will try it
thanks
Old 25.03.2012, 19:18
xcapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooofest View Post
I think that is the key. If you login through a web browser to the depositfiles site after JDownloader has a problem recognizing the premium account status, a second login - this time with Captcha - is then required on the website before you can get into your account. I am guessing that JDownloader's Depositfiles code is not able to handle this second login with Captcha.

Logging out and logging back in to the website after you have gone through the 2-step login shows that the second login with Captcha gets temporarily disabled, so you can use JDownloader until something causes that second login feature to kick in. Staying logged in with the web browser seems to allow JDownloader to use Depositfiles as premium for a little while.

Depositfiles might be checking the browser type or something to determine if JDownloader is using their site and eventually kicks up the second login with Captcha after we begin using JDownloader for awhile. Why they would do that for premium accounts is beyond me.
it worked!!! thanks a lot!
its a pain that i've gotta do it everytime i get logged out
Old 26.03.2012, 05:43
lavep

Please please please fix this thing. It's so annoying that every 5-10 min you have to logout and login back to depositfiles with captcha
Old 26.03.2012, 15:39
sh1v4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pertamax View Post
I will try it
thanks
you still have to refresh manual though, using this method if you want to leave it for a long time
Old 27.03.2012, 03:08
FSchmertz

It seems to be fixed, I assume by the DF folks?

P.S. Nope, just lasted a little longer, same problem!

Last edited by FSchmertz; 27.03.2012 at 03:23.
Old 27.03.2012, 03:14
English Supporter

I knew it was a cookie conflict somewhere, though it's really hard to reproduce as we need to download many of files over extended period until it happens. Also they do not seem to indicate why with an error message for that type of conflict, other than say a not valid account failure. The boys have implemented a different login technique you just need to wait for the next round of plugin updates to take place.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 27.03.2012, 04:49
rokiyo27

At first, Jdownload Add DF to normal. 2 today is not. Do not know what is. Please check next order. Thank you!
Old 27.03.2012, 06:25
rokiyo27

So now it is ok. Things were back to normal.
Old 27.03.2012, 14:34
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
I knew it was a cookie conflict somewhere, though it's really hard to reproduce as we need to download many of files over extended period until it happens. Also they do not seem to indicate why with an error message for that type of conflict, other than say a not valid account failure. The boys have implemented a different login technique you just need to wait for the next round of plugin updates to take place.
Simply refreshing the account in JD disables the account, downloading isnt even necessary.
Old 27.03.2012, 17:14
JD Fan

All looks fixed now, fingers crossed.
Old 28.03.2012, 01:31
JD Adviser

Default Depositfiles Premium Credentials Problem

I complained about this to Depositfiles, but they claim it's a JDownloader problem. I really don't buy it because right from the get-go, their service was horrible as soon as I signed up and paid for a brief subscription.

My Premium Credentials in JDownloader ALWAYS get greyed out and say "Account Invalid" or "Expired" even though I have more than a month left on my subscription. So I constantly have to RE-CHECK the Account Box among my Premium Hosts, and it enables Depositfiles -- but only for awhile. EIther it greys-out again after awhile, or the next time I launch JD, it's greyed out.

Anyone else have this issue? BTW, I'm using Apple Aqua theme in Nightly. When I was using one of the other themes, JD would not work as far as backing up links, saving DLC, or anything. Everything would disappear every time I quit and rebooted. But the Apple Aqua seems to work OK, except that it can never get the logo right for Netload. RIght now it says "RD" and it's also been using another icon at other times or with other themes.
Old 28.03.2012, 02:33
English Supporter

merged threads

if you search there is a static thread on this problem in the hosters reports / problems thread. It's to do with cookies and the way there website security works. If your logged in via browser and JD has older cookie version theres some conflict which they do NOT indicate about. If deposit file wanted a real solution they would create a open API and not enforce people to use there website which clearly has issues, specially with there security detection/prevention implementation associated with multiple browsers are used even though they are from the same IP address.

theres a dialog problem in nightly that prevents saving of files for dlc/jdc . If you want backup close JD and copy zip up the config directory or just run jdupdate.jar and click yes to backup. this will place backups zips inside backups/.

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]

Last edited by raztoki; 28.03.2012 at 02:40.
Old 28.03.2012, 06:22
FSchmertz

Actually, they may have changed something because I'm having no problems today.
Old 28.03.2012, 07:22
Super Loader

Since a JD update earlier today, it has retained Gold Depositfiles status. Here's hoping this remains stable for awhile.
Old 30.03.2012, 03:45
pertamax

yup.. it's working now thanks JD developer
Old 04.04.2012, 07:53
kawahara

Default My premium was deemed to be a free user account on JD

I just subscribe a depositfile account yesterday. I used the username and password to log on their page and it is fine. But when I enter it into the JD, it shows that I am a free user and of course, I am treated as a free user. It appears that Depositfile does not recognize premium account on JD, isn't it? But I can use with the subscribed login name and password to login to the depositfiles site.

Last edited by raztoki; 05.04.2012 at 03:52.
Closed Thread