JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 13.08.2016, 01:55
Black Hole

Default Is there a way to make the browser loop not run while a captcha is waiting?

This is more of an annoyance than a problem, but I often have multiple captchas kick off simultaneously, usually on a restart but also when I unskip all the skipped downloads when I wasn't there to enter captchas. The issue is, the first captcha dialog comes up, I start typing and then the browser loop for the next captcha steals the focus. I haven't found any way to make the browser loop launch in the background with Firefox- it always opens a new tab and pops to the forefront. While the tab closes, firefox stays in the foreground. Then I have to re-minimize it and hunt down the captcha dialog and figure out where the typing left off since it stole the focus mid-entry. SOmetimes this happens multiple times. JD2 doesn't actually pop a second captcha dialog until I complete or close the first one, but launching the browser loop 3-4 times while I'm trying to type a captcha is quite annoying. My preference would be for it to wait to launch the browser loop until AFTER I close/complete the current active captcha window, since I can't find a way to make the browser loop less intrusive. And no, using a Google Account is not an option.
Old 15.08.2016, 02:28
Black Hole

I agree, browser loop stealing focus while entering a captcha is annoying.