JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 27.08.2016, 22:59
NotBananas

Default Downloading "ghost" files??

I had completed downloading about 14 files and then it stopped when all 14 show 100% complete. The progress speed indicator was showing no activity.

Later in the day I happen to notice the taskbar for jdownloader had turned 25% green, so I looked at the download speed and it showed about 250k dl speed as if it was downloading something.

I double checked all files on the list to be sure they were complete, and they were. I looked all over to see what it could be downloading in this list which I have about 450 files. I looked in the dl folder and found no temporary files, etc. I have never, ever seen this before.

Fearing the worse, I clicked the X to exit JD and got the warning that dl is in progress, do you want to continue? I confirmed and it exited. I searched and nowhere could I find any files that had been partially dl.

JD is setup to automatically check for updates when first starting which it always does, and sometimes updates itself before starting is complete.

I'm afraid to re-start JD fearing it will continue to dl something which I never asked it to.

Has JD been hacked?
Old 28.08.2016, 05:39
English Supporter

Didn't you press stop? Upload the log for that session, it might shows us what had happened.
Old 29.08.2016, 09:31
JD Manager

I'm very sure that your JDownloader had still downloads in list but you did not see them because you had either a search filter or a status filter active, that means a green background?
Nope, it's all fine with your JDownloader. Don't forget to disable the autoadd/start feature to avoid automatic downloading of stuff you've just added