JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06.03.2018, 00:42
JD Addict

Default Trying to add certain urls to JD

I am trying to add a few urls to JD to download (about 3 million) but linkgrabber will not add them since they don't point directly to a file or have a plugin and there does not seem to be any override to make linkgrabber add any/all urls.

the urls I want to add look like this

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

and redirect to something like this

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I can deep analyses the links and it works but even after all these years, JD still does this thing where it slows down on analyzing and eventually gives up when you give it a lot of urls. it did this with Flickr accounts that had hundreds of thousands of photos.

I would like to be able to add the "thing:*/zip" links to the download list as they are and have JD dl the zip file upon download rather then have linkgrabber get the zip file location beforehand

Of course this is specific to one site but I think JD should have an option to add/dl from any kind of url so people can have more ways to use JD without a plugin for their specific use.