JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 13.10.2019, 23:20
JD Legend

Over the past few days maybe longer often when the recaptcha opens and I have verified the correct captchas, Jd doesnt start the dl or put it in the que as waiting etc.

What happens when trying to dl from places such as uploadev.org and 4downfile.org is the web browser extension reopens and I have to go through the captcha recognitions again. This may happen for several cycles before it finally takes properly and starts the download.the uploadev also as an example when it takes and if I have even one already downloading it will continue trying to recycle the captcha for a while until it finally takes and then JD shows I have to wait 4 minutes and then when that 4 minutes is up the captcha will restart also.

I am not sure but it may have to do with the update discussed here to the updating of these extensions maybe.

I am using the following:
Firefox 48.0.2 with the Firefox 48 JD Extension installed (In Firefox it shows as JDownloader Browser Extension 1.0.6 Last updated Sept 3, 2019).
Mac OS 10.6.8

JD Log file below:
13.10.19 10.32.35 <--> 13.10.19 12.12.30 jdlog://4362130900751/
Old 14.10.2019, 17:02
JD Manager

Website reports the captcha token to be invalid. What do you mean by *recycle the captcha* and 4 minutes? Can you provide screenshots? Your Firefox is pretty old, Google might easily treat it differently from modern/more recent browser versions.
Old 14.10.2019, 21:21
JD Legend

I will try to provide screen shots next time I am trying to grab something form the sites ...

What I mean by recycling the captcha is that the captcha will show it takes in the web browser with the checkmark after one steps through the captcha and gets them correct and the window in the browser closes as it usually does when the captchas are correct but, there is nothing in the JD window showing it was accepted and the recaptcha will restart again.

What I mean by the 4 minutes is that even when a captcha is done correctly at one site the message in JD then shows one must wait four minutes. It used to be that those messages would state one has to wait x amount of time before the captcha would even show if that makes sense.

Also in another thread when you a "@Statter: please downgrade the browser extension in case you're on the buggy 3.2.38" how do I know what version I have when the only way I could see it atm was as I posted below through the browser settings through about:addons and looking at the extension that way which showed "Firefox 48.0.2 with the Firefox 48 JD Extension installed (In Firefox it shows as JDownloader Browser Extension 1.0.6 Last updated Sept 3, 2019)."?
Old 15.10.2019, 13:14
JD Manager

Please try to provide screenshots when this happens again. 4downfile currently has server issues. maybe that's connected. When it happens again, also please provide example links for testing
Old 16.10.2019, 07:53
JD Legend

As 4downfile currently has server issues I am do not remember the issue with them once the recycling the captcha issue but it may have happened with that one also.

The issue is still happening though with uploadev.

The following links were used and I did two log files just incase

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

first log done when I restarted the dls and it is covering two days actually.
15.10.19 18.53.27 <--> 15.10.19 18.53.23 jdlog://5443130900751/

Second Log is after I finally got all the files after having to go throug the recycling captcha's several times over an extended period.
15.10.19 18.53.27 <--> 15.10.19 21.33.37 jdlog://0643130900751/

I have included a ziped screenshot set named JD screen shots re problem for you to look through hopefully also. It contains 11 screenshots and if you pay attention to the time stamps you will see the order they were taken in also to hopefully match with the log files.

The question still remains also of how do I determine which version of the browser extension I have installed as in my older version of firefox and the older extension it does not show the affected version #s you have mentioned below.
Attached Files
File Type: zip JD screen shots re problem.zip (582.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 17.10.2019, 03:47
JD Beta

I think we have a winner. All day long working with versio 3.2.39 and no incidents.

Thank you all for your efforts and your inteligent and fast asssitance. You are a great team.
Old 17.10.2019, 16:46
JD Manager

@xvertigo: 3.2.39 is 3.2.34 so we can auto update everyone that is on broken version
Old 17.10.2019, 17:02
JD Manager

@Statter: Now I understand. Seems like uploaddev no longer allows multiple free downlaods. JDownloader plugin was set to allow more. more downloads start and you will get error for all others while the running one is finshed. wait for plugin update, then this should no longer happen
Old 24.12.2019, 03:15
Drakestar

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe leider auch seit kurzen ein Problem mit Firefox und Captch.
Installiert ist die aktuelle Version von Firefox und Jd 2.

[ "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe", "%s" ]
Habe ich schon eingetragen, aber es tut sich leider nichts... hab ich was verpasst?

VG
Drake
-------------------

Found the problem, have a nice Christmas

Last edited by Drakestar; 24.12.2019 at 12:44.
Old 21.02.2020, 16:49
Linkgrabbing Monster

Hi!

I just noticed that the extension got updated (multiple times) while I wasn't looking.
No auto updates, because apparently it's not on AMO anymore.

One great thing is that the issue of it causing mass starting of all content processes is finally gone.

Though I noticed an issue just now. I removed the JD icon from the UI, because I have no intention of using it. But it broke the captcha solving functionality. I can't see a logical reason why the button with a login prompt I'll never use should be visible for this to work.
Old 23.02.2020, 19:02
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by avada View Post
I can't see a logical reason why the button with a login prompt I'll never use should be visible for this to work.
But you are logged in, right?
Old 01.05.2020, 13:07
Modem User

I have the latest Firefox and JD2 Version on a Windows7 64 PC. All worked perfect until yesterday. I am using browser plugin 3.2.39 to manually solve captchas. But yesterday it stopped working. There's a brief 'Loading Browser Solver' message then there's an instant redirect to an address like this:

'**External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Not possible to solve any captchas there.
I tried the same on a different PC, similar configuration, and it's exactly the same problem: Manual captcha solving won't work.

Got any ideas?
Old 01.05.2020, 14:46
Community Manager

Hi,
I was unable to reproduce this but it is probably not a plugin issue.
What happens if you do this:
Go to Settings --> Plugins --> filer.net --> DISABLE the first setting --> Now try again

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.05.2020, 14:55
Wind Gust

Sehe zwar seinen Link nicht, aber denke ich hab das selbe Problem seit heute, ausschließlich bei filer.net. Statt Captcha komische Seite siehe Screenshot.

Nach deaktivieren von "Enable API..." für das Plugin geht das Captcha wieder, aber danach heißt es im JD "Plugin veraltet" und der Download geht nicht.
Attached Thumbnails
filer.jpg  
Old 01.05.2020, 14:59
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by akswiff View Post
Nach deaktivieren von "Enable API..." für das Plugin geht das Captcha wieder, aber danach heißt es im JD "Plugin veraltet" und der Download geht nicht.
Wir sind an beiden Problemen dran.

Von Filer kann man per Seite aktuell eh nicht als Free User laden da kommt nach dem Captcha die Meldung "Keine Slots verfügbar" --> Haben wir mit dem nächsten Update eingebaut.

Das sind/waren zwei unabhängige Probleme!

Grüße, psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.05.2020, 15:06
Community Manager

Das filer.net Plugin-Update ist jetzt da - nach dem Captcha wird nun korrekterweise die Meldung "No free slots available, wait or buy premium!" mit einer Wartezeit erscheinen.

Grüße, psp

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.05.2020, 15:32
Modem User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Das filer.net Plugin-Update ist jetzt da - nach dem Captcha wird nun korrekterweise die Meldung "No free slots available, wait or buy premium!" mit einer Wartezeit erscheinen.

Grüße, psp
Danke, klasse! Der Browser Solver funktioniert wieder wie gewohnt.
Das mit den "no free slots" ist eine sporadische Sache von filer.net (zuviel traffic?)
Diese Meldung kommt und geht immer wieder mal, die war und ist kein Problem.

Last edited by Cab; 01.05.2020 at 15:36.
Old 01.05.2020, 16:12
Community Manager

Wir haben soeben das Solver Problem und das Plugin Problem gelöst und Updates released!
Ich empfehle, die "API" Einstellung wieder zu aktivieren - es läuft jetzt wieder ohne, dass man was ändern muss!

Danke fürs Feedback!

Grüße, psp

Spoiler:

Quote: