its megaupload server issues.
I think so!
Many thanks
Old 01.12.2010, 17:26
Intr0

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MK- View Post
sorry but how to get the logfile and i dont have any free account in MU....do i need to create one???
The free account anyone can get without paying anything lets you download 250mB (this value changes at different times of day) more data than unregistered before making you wait. It also gives you priority over unregistered users when the servers are overloaded. And finally it only makes you wait 25 secs for your download link to load instead of 45 secs.

All in all not bad for free.

I have Jdownloader working perfectly with my free account, and the speed if anything seems faster. I'm getting 300-360Kb/s every link, before I'd get the odd link which would be more like 1/2 of that. (I'm in the UK if there's a theory it could be servers/location)

I just followed the instructions in the thread, ie restart JD twice and tick the disable auto-capcha. It works with the captcha left on, but not with my free account (only unregistered).

I hope this info is useful to someone and thanks coders/devs you are truly a talented and committed team with some serious skillz. Keep it up

Last edited by Intr0; 01.12.2010 at 17:27. Reason: more info
Old 01.12.2010, 17:31
sam112mughal

HI
i updated jd today and restarted and wait for 1min and then again restart it and wait 1min then i start download for megaupload it began and countdown of 45 began then download started, after sometime speed dropped to 6kb 22kb 13kb random couple of times 98kb 90kb then slow and slow............
can't upload it because it says its for supporters only
i uploaded it on rapidshare. can't plz guide+help.

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 01.12.2010, 17:33
-MK-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intr0 View Post
The free account anyone can get without paying anything lets you download 250mB (this value changes at different times of day) more data than unregistered before making you wait. It also gives you priority over unregistered users when the servers are overloaded. And finally it only makes you wait 25 secs for your download link to load instead of 45 secs.

All in all not bad for free.

I have Jdownloader working perfectly with my free account, and the speed if anything seems faster. I'm getting 300-360Kb/s every link, before I'd get the odd link which would be more like 1/2 of that. (I'm in the UK if there's a theory it could be servers/location)

I just followed the instructions in the thread, ie restart JD twice and tick the disable auto-capcha. It works with the captcha left on, but not with my free account (only unregistered).

I hope this info is useful to someone and thanks coders/devs you are truly a talented and committed team with some serious skillz. Keep it up
well i tried that but no success...anyway i'l do a fresh install of both jre and jdownloader and check it..:unsure:
Old 01.12.2010, 18:41
Intr0

@MK as another user pointed out, I don't think your current speed issues are JD related. Try downloading a link in your browser and monitor the speed. Is it roughly the same as in JD? Perhaps try turning your router & modem off for 5 mins and back on again (for a different ip).

Another option is to set up a free MU account (it takes seconds), enter the user and pass into jdownloader and try to see if that improves your speed a bit.
Old 01.12.2010, 18:49
Community Manager

Merged ALL Megaupload threads (10+).

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.12.2010, 18:57
rasputino

Default I fixed...

I fixed it disabling the anticaptcha in Settings --> Anticaptcha ans restarting jdownloader.
Old 01.12.2010, 19:11
shashu999

Thanks, for solving the problem so fast.
Old 01.12.2010, 19:29
Enze

Thanks for the quick correction
Old 01.12.2010, 19:35
Community Manager

If you still have problems with megaupload, please post them in the new Megaupload problems thread!

GreeZ pspzockerscene *closed*

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Closed Thread