JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.10.2019, 10:52
JD Manager

@zerobyte: thanks for the feedback. please share as much bugs and how to reproduce them
You can easily downgrade to working version with provided link in @mrc post. We've already stopped distributing the new update so no need to disable auto updates

https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...1&postcount=27
Old 03.10.2019, 11:20
JD Legend

Just some feedback....

When I go to load a captcha in browser with say openload right now, there is a page from openload that opens up and asks me to "pair my device??" dont know what it is, but it wont let me go back to the captcha page to complete...the page just goes back to this "pairing" page...weird
Old 03.10.2019, 11:26
JD Manager

@MrGonzo: that's one of the issues. I recommend to downgrade if you're affected by the issue
https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...1&postcount=27
Old 03.10.2019, 20:29
Linkgrabbing Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zOrlAc View Post
JIAZ, as far as I am concerned, the problem is solved. Your little trick works and for everyone else, who still has the same minor problem as I do:

JUST CLICK THE BACK BUTTON TO GET TO CAPTCHA SCREEN

;-D

Anyways, enjoy your holiday and rest knowing that you saved the day again!

Ich wünsche dir einen frohen und erholsamen deutschen Tag der Wiedervereinigung.
This does not work with RG links. I posted a separate thread, as it was never opening in an Incognito window, so I didn't think this thread was appropriate - apparently the issues were conflated here.
Old 03.10.2019, 21:15
JD Manager

@DeathStalker: see here how to downgrade, https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...14&postcount=1
Old 03.10.2019, 21:26
Linkgrabbing Monster

That worked
Old 06.10.2019, 12:21
zerobyte

Thanks guys,
the downgrade worked.

Regards, 00h
Old 08.10.2019, 09:03
Fibre Channel User

Default Feedback

Hello, all!
Just came here to give feedback and report on my experience with this problem.

I've been on vacation, so I probably missed most of the action...

I only noticed that my Firefox browser extension for jD somehow wasn't working anymore; there was an "offer" to download and install another extension for my browser, but I wasn't sure it was actually from a legitimate source (you can't be too careful these days - maybe that could have been a hostile take over of the site with bad intentions to spread malware or somenting like that). I thought auto-update was taking care of the extension by itself and was scared to install a new one on top of the "official" that was previously working just fine.

Came here and after realizing many other people were having the same problem and that the "offer" to download and install a new version was legitimate, I did just that (download and install the xpi file for the extension).

Everything started working perfectly again after that, just like it was before (didn't even had to re-start the browser).

Thanks for everyone involved with the fix for the great work!
Old 08.10.2019, 21:59
Tera Loader

Maybe I just missed it, but I wanted to report following issues:

1. MyJDownloader Addon always "forgets" that it should not act for Click'n'Load action. After every restart I have to activate and deactivate it again, otherwise it will act for Click'n'Load even though the mark is not set.

2. Filecrypt.cc CutCaptchas (only these!) won't show in browser if the add-on is activated. If I deactivate it, it will show. For all other Captcha Methods it works, I even think it worked for CutCaptcha if not coming from FileCrypt but I'm not sure on that part.

Using Firefox 69.0.2 x64 and MyJD Addon 3.2.34.
Old 10.10.2019, 17:01
JD Manager

@Mystery:
1.) I will forward this to our developer, thanks
2.) the new update will fix the cutcaptcha issue in firefox but first we have to fix all reported issues before we can release new update again.
Old 10.10.2019, 17:13
Tera Loader

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 10.10.2019, 17:34
JD Manager

You're welcome
Old 11.10.2019, 01:30
JD Beta

OK, i install the new version 3.2.38.

At the beggining when solving a captcha is needed it open in a new private window. I uncheck the private window option and now it opens in my browsig window (but it still open a new window with that option activated). Apparently with no problems so far. Except whit the first captcha of every site. When i try to download from katfile (in regular window) the new tab opens and suddenly close. But in the second attempt it worked normally (with new buttons). Same on every site i tried. Maybe is because the change of version. I don't tried close and open a new window to see. I check that later.

More feedback later.
Old 11.10.2019, 01:36
JD Beta

Sorry guys. I doens't work.

When i close firefox and open it again. When a solving a captcha is needed i see a window that offer me to install the add. Like if a don't have it installed. But before some time the add worked normally again. I don't know what to say about that. Works and don't works.

I keep trying. If someone else have the same problem please report.
Old 11.10.2019, 01:39
JD Beta

OK, final feedback for now. I must return to 3.2.34 for now to work normally.

When i close the browser (firefox) and need to solve a captcha in a new window it opens to offer me to installa the app. If i close or ignore that tab and click the button "Open in browser" a new tab opens. Sometimes is the page of the link others is the captcha solving page and works normally. But never at the first try. Allways at least at the second try. I hope that help you.
Old 11.10.2019, 14:54
JD Beta

Hi guys:

Today i tried the extension in my job computer and it doen's work absolutely. Once installed it simply send me to the screen "An extension is needed..." asking me toinstall the extension and ofeering me different links for different browsers. No matter how many times i click on the "Open in browser" button is always the same message. I deactivate private windows option and is the same except in that case when i reinstalled 3.2.34 it behaves the exact same way and doesn't work fine until i rechecked the private option.

I hope this information help you.
Old 11.10.2019, 14:55
JD Beta

Both computer with firefox 69.0.2.

In home i have windows 10 pro, in work i have windows 10 home. Both with the last update (1903 and Oct 8)

I see that in the "Deustcher support" section is reported the exact same issue
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=81838

And the recommendation is downgrade. Is that correct?

In the first post of this topic says "We've stopped distributing the affected version 3.2.36 and 3.2.38. " But the most recent version is 3.2.38 and it still is in distribution. Is just an error in the version number or you are stopping distributing this yesterday's update? Becasuse i still receive it with autoupdate.

Last edited by xvertigo; 11.10.2019 at 19:09.
Old 11.10.2019, 21:54
Wind Gust

It worked the whole day after I installed the old version 3.2.34 from here manually.

Now it's the same issue again and when I check I have version 3.2.38 now.

Thought you would remve it from auto update?
Old 11.10.2019, 23:17
JD Manager

Thanks for the hint. Yes, by misstake the 3.2.38 has landed in auto update. I've just removed it and also downgraded the offered version from MyJDownloader website
Old 11.10.2019, 23:20
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by akswiff View Post
Now it's the same issue again and when I check I have version 3.2.38 now.
Thought you would remve it from auto update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xvertigo View Post
In the first post of this topic says "We've stopped distributing the affected version 3.2.36 and 3.2.38. " But the most recent version is 3.2.38 and it still is in distribution. Is just an error in the version number or you are stopping distributing this yesterday's update? Becasuse i still receive it with autoupdate.

I've forgotten to apply the changes in master as well and not only on server. So my manual changes got overwritten by the next change/commit