JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11.08.2022, 02:10
accelheim accelheim is offline
Fibre Channel User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 122
Default [Packagizer] Pixiv Artist Auto Folder

Is it possible that JD2 creates folders with the artist name and downloads all illustrations and manga into the folder automatically, like how it's done with Twitter? Right now I have to create folders for each artist manually and paste the downloads into it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11.08.2022, 17:57
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 63,101
Default

Hi,
sure that is possible.
1. Change the packagenames as described here so they only consist of the username:
https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=91316

2. Modify the given Packagizer rule so that username gets set as subfolder.
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15.08.2022, 21:18
accelheim accelheim is offline
Fibre Channel User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Hi,
sure that is possible.
1. Change the packagenames as described here so they only consist of the username:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

2. Modify the given Packagizer rule so that username gets set as subfolder.
Thank you. Can you also automate this process? So that I can for example paste 10 artist profile links into JD2 and JD2 will automatically make 10 artist folders where it downloads all images? Like how with Twitter, with every profile link pasted, JD2 automatically produces the profile folder and adds all images into that folder.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16.08.2022, 18:06
Jiaz's Avatar
Jiaz Jiaz is offline
JD Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 77,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelheim View Post
Thank you. Can you also automate this process? So that I can for example paste 10 artist profile links into JD2 and JD2 will automatically make 10 artist folders where it downloads all images?
did you check/try his answer?
Yes, it's possible with a custom packagizer rule that renames the package name and another rule to create specific subfolder.

Can you please example links? then we can also check and provide better help/hints with creating such rules
__________________
JD-Dev & Server-Admin
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 23.08.2022, 01:54
accelheim accelheim is offline
Fibre Channel User
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
did you check/try his answer?
Yes, it's possible with a custom packagizer rule that renames the package name and another rule to create specific subfolder.

Can you please example links? then we can also check and provide better help/hints with creating such rules
Here some examples:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 23.08.2022, 14:08
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is online now
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 63,101
Default

@accelheim
Looks like you didn't read- or understand my first reply as it does exactly what you want: Place all items from the same artist into one package...
__________________
JD Supporter, Plugin Dev. & Community Manager
JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:22.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.