JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 19.08.2017, 18:05
jdmaltz

Default Linkgrabber issue with Artstation.com

Up until recently jdownloader was perfect for ripping galleries from artstation.com. However after the last couple weeks the linkgrabber no longer recognizes an artstation link from the clip board and will not grab the links from the main gallery. If the link is imported manually, the grabber will not make a set of folders named after the root artist and add all the pictures (placing multi image pages in separate but appropriately named folders like it properly used to do, now it make folders based on tags and tumble feeds. It might be that artstation changed their backend and this is what is confusing jdownloader.

So for example trying to grab: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** would not produce a folder with called lasahido with all the images and perhaps multi image pages with in sub folders, but instead will rip random images randomly grouped by tags an will get things from the comments etc.
Old 20.08.2017, 06:07
English Supporter

we have never supported profile based fetches. What is supported is, decrypter (?:artist|artwork)/[^/]+ and hoster /p/assets/images/.+
it would have been supported based on deep analyse, that will still work, but the I just checked source code only select items are shown initially and the rest are loaded by ajax request and json response. So you will only ever get the static amount within the first request.

I tested decrypter url mentioned in the format above and it decrypts as intended, I also downloaded that content and that worked as intended also. So the existing plugins are still working.

I personally do not like making plugins which rip entire profiles work (url that you provided would require), it creates high loads on the site and can be triggered accidentally. When checking this issue out for you, this website stated numerous times that it is under heavy loads and I required to refresh.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 21.08.2017, 16:20
JD Manager

Old 21.08.2017, 16:21
JD Manager

Simple workaround would be to open link in browser, scroll until all images are available -> select all (CTRL+A) then copy selection (CTRL+C)
Old 22.08.2017, 01:17
jdmaltz

Thank you Jiaz, that fixed it! Now it is acting like it used to.
Old 22.08.2017, 11:06
JD Manager

You're welcome. The open ticket is about subdomain for artist links.