JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 03.12.2017, 17:36
Mistery Mistery is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 285
Default

The "rai" does not work anymore
ex:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
or
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**


For the other posts you are talking about, they are old so the links are no longer good ...

For #179 (#173) :
i have analyzed the source of the pages to show you examples but I do not know how you work. I just looked for the different parts of the pages that give the complete and correct information

For geoblocked vidéos :
the pages contains the sames infos in the same tags on the source pages (#173)
ex: **External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**

For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: **External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
we do not find in the urls column, the url of the pages of the videos themselves.
Ex. link find for this date: **External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**

(for other points concerning the "day-links", the problems comes up for any date you test...)

For #180 :
I must fall back on the case

For "As said, the explanation where in your opinion would be the best place to grab this information is still missing.
RAI has a lot of different linktypes / websites so if I add an update to make it work perfectly for one type of URL, it might fails for all others ..." :
ok I'll look it up...

For #195 :
Ok i understand but if I told you about it it was not working anymore and I have also given you the link wittytv


Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 03.12.2017 at 18:26.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 07.12.2017, 17:22
Mistery Mistery is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 285
Default

Hello

I have another request please :
Previously you explained to me that you do not want to go through an external site to get direct links for video files ...
Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
But to get this:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
I have a script (to me) on firefox that via regexp me translated.
Because in fact it is necessary just to modify some parts of the links "2uscreativem ..." to have links "creativemedia ..."
but with this technical I have a lot of job to rename all files... : -s

So if you do not want to get them through an external site, then my question is:
is it possible that I get them via an event script or with linkcrawler?
(If yes I will give you more details ...)

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 07.12.2017 at 19:06.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 07.12.2017, 19:06
Mistery Mistery is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 285
Default

...but the "rai" does not work anymore
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 07.12.2017, 20:26
pspzockerscene's Avatar
pspzockerscene pspzockerscene is offline
Community Manager
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 47,171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
The "rai" does not work anymore
ex:
raiplay.it/programmi/ghosttown/puntate
or
raiplay.it/raiplay/video/2017/11/GHOST-TOWN-b780cce9-620d-4fff-8124-af05eca45baf.htm
The first URL returns 4 packages with 2 URLs (qualities) each (= 4 videos).
The 2nd url (= single video) returns 1 package with 2 URLs(=qualities).
I was not able to find any issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
[...]
For geoblocked vidéos :
the pages contains the sames infos in the same tags on the source pages (#173)
ex: raiplay.it/video/2016/12/Amore-cucina-e-curry-c8e877a9-8746-47ef-9195-30fdbcec987c.html
Updated plugin to show correct title for GEOBLOCKED content as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: [...]
we do not find in the urls column, the url of the pages of the videos themselves.
Ex. link find for this date: [...]

(for other points concerning the "day-links", the problems comes up for any date you test...)
Sorry I did not really get your point here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
For #180 :
I must fall back on the case

For "As said, the explanation where in your opinion would be the best place to grab this information is still missing.
RAI has a lot of different linktypes / websites so if I add an update to make it work perfectly for one type of URL, it might fails for all others ..." :
ok I'll look it up...
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
Hello

I have another request please :
Previously you explained to me that you do not want to go through an external site to get direct links for video files ...
Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
[...]
But to get this:
[...]
I have a script (to me) on firefox that via regexp me translated.
Because in fact it is necessary just to modify some parts of the links "2uscreativem ..." to have links "creativemedia ..."
but with this technical I have a lot of job to rename all files... : -s

So if you do not want to get them through an external site, then my question is:
is it possible that I get them via an event script or with linkcrawler?
(If yes I will give you more details ...)

Thank you
As said, I can directly implement this into our plugin.
The issue is just that your example URLs are offline again also I'am missing an example URL of a single video + direct urls (m3u8 + mp4).
Our plugin already tries to generate http URLs but what you want might be something new so sorry, I just haven't heard about it yet.
Maybe the coder of the little addon wants to comment on this?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
...but the "rai" does not work anymore
???

GreeZ psp
__________________

Ad-free installers || Werbefreie Installer
Windows Setup<--JD2 BETA-->Linux Setup x86 || Linux Setup x64 || Mac Setup
-----=>Support Chat<=-----
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
That's true James
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Die Leute verstehen einfach nicht dass nur weil man mit einer Waffe auch auf Menschen schießen kann dass ein Schützenver​ein kein Ort für Amoklaufide​en ist
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 08.12.2017, 01:36
Mistery Mistery is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 285
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
The "rai" does not work anymore
ex:
raiplay.it/programmi/ghosttown/puntate
or
raiplay.it/raiplay/video/2017/11/GHOST-TOWN-b780cce9-620d-4fff-8124-af05eca45baf.htm


The first URL returns 4 packages with 2 URLs (qualities) each (= 4 videos).
The 2nd url (= single video) returns 1 package with 2 URLs(=qualities).
I was not able to find any issues here.
It's just links for you to test
1st is the parent page of a show
2nd is a link of an episode of this show
for which i have the same results as you (are correct) but I do not get any title/name

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
[...]
For geoblocked vidéos :
the pages contains the sames infos in the same tags on the source pages (#173)
ex: raiplay.it/video/2016/12/Amore-cucina-e-curry-c8e877a9-8746-47ef-9195-30fdbcec987c.html


Updated plugin to show correct title for GEOBLOCKED content as well.
Thank you

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
For "day-link" :
in fact when have scanne ex: [...]
we do not find in the urls column, the url of the pages of the videos themselves.
Ex. link find for this date: [...]

(for other points concerning the "day-links", the problems comes up for any date you test...)


Sorry I did not really get your point here.
When we scan a daylink we do not find the link of the show, in the infos (urls)
and the concern of the "wrong dates" for the shows found, which I mentioned earlier in the topic, reappeared

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
For #180 :
I must fall back on the case

For "As said, the explanation where in your opinion would be the best place to grab this information is still missing.
RAI has a lot of different linktypes / websites so if I add an update to make it work perfectly for one type of URL, it might fails for all others ..." :
ok I'll look it up...


thx
Ok but I that the "<meta ..." are identical for all sources of all pages of videos
but I will reverify.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
Hello

I have another request please :
Previously you explained to me that you do not want to go through an external site to get direct links for video files ...
Let me explain:
jd2 finds the links as:
[...]
But to get this:
[...]
I have a script (to me) on firefox that via regexp me translated.
Because in fact it is necessary just to modify some parts of the links "2uscreativem ..." to have links "creativemedia ..."
but with this technical I have a lot of job to rename all files... : -s

So if you do not want to get them through an external site, then my question is:
is it possible that I get them via an event script or with linkcrawler?
(If yes I will give you more details ...)

Thank you


As said, I can directly implement this into our plugin.
The issue is just that your example URLs are offline again also I'am missing an example URL of a single video + direct urls (m3u8 + mp4).
Our plugin already tries to generate http URLs but what you want might be something new so sorry, I just haven't heard about it yet.
Maybe the coder of the little addon wants to comment on this?!
Earlier in the topic, it was explained to me that it could not be integrated ... so I had to misunderstand, sorry...
Sorry but at home these links are not offline recently, otherwise I would not have given them to you but what you said is worth for absolutely all links ...
new examples links:
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
and
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
However, it is important to get both types of links in the results, so in addition to those already found by jd2.
Because sometimes videos are available with the first type of link but not with the other and vice versa ...
It is therefore important to have both. If this is not possible, no worries. It's just a request I make to you.
For the rest you know if it's possible ;-)
But as I said, we can generate them with simple regexp. That's why I'm just wondering if it's possible to do it via script in jd.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistery View Post
...but the "rai" does not work anymore


???
I was just repeating that the video files found did not have a title/name

Thank you

Last edited by Mistery; 08.12.2017 at 02:33.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 09.12.2017, 13:13
askin2u askin2u is offline
JD Adviser
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 105
Default

I just want to grab links from here:
search portal
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**

video links
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
**External links are only visible to Supporters****External links are only visible to Supporters**
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 13.12.2017, 17:55
Mistery Mistery is offline
Black Hole
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 285
Default

Little addition :

It seems that the rai works, in any case for the links for shows...
But he still misses the "Ep ..." (number of episode)

Ps: i continue testing and research in sources ...

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:38.
Provided By AppWork GmbH | Privacy | Imprint
Parts of the Design are used from Kirsch designed by Andrew & Austin
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.