JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 30.06.2019, 22:49
JD Legend

Default Request: myzcloud.pro

Album & track download support for this very big music site please.

Albums:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Tracks:

Dead Album examples:

Dead track examples:
Old 01.07.2019, 12:20
JD Manager

none of the links work for me. even the website shows 404.
does it work for you? maybe geo blocking?
Old 01.07.2019, 20:42
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
none of the links work for me. even the website shows 404.
does it work for you? maybe geo blocking?
Working on my side. If it had geo block first my country Turkey would be blocked (as usual) Maybe server down at that moment or have you tried it with proxy?
Old 02.07.2019, 10:52
JD Manager

Still showing 404 in Germany, so looks like geo blocked here
Old 02.07.2019, 10:53
JD Manager

Old 02.07.2019, 21:39
Community Manager

Which countries are not blocked?

I was unable to make this work via multiple VPN locations ...

-psp-

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 02.07.2019, 22:13
JD Legend

Working fine from Italy.
Old 03.07.2019, 16:13
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberavater View Post
Working fine from Italy.
Tried two different Italian VPNs - did not work for me.
I always get 404, even when accessing their mainpage.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.07.2019, 16:50
JD Legend

Very strange!
https://imgur.com/a/NQrda4G
Old 03.07.2019, 16:58
JD Manager

@Cyberavater: what browser? what browser language settings?
Old 03.07.2019, 17:39
JD Legend

Google Chrome; English. Altho, the page wasn't English initially it was Russian (Google auto-translate *any to English*).
Old 03.07.2019, 17:48
JD Manager

What Google Chrome Versino? What OS? I simply can't get the site working
Whats your system local/time/date?
Old 03.07.2019, 17:59
JD Legend

Google Chrome Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 enterprise 1809
I'm not sure why I can but I can't if I use German IP (even if I use Russian IP the site doesn't load while it should since it's a Russian site).
Locale: United States, English. Gregorian Calander.

P.S. Might be something else other than IP (not sure tho). Will report if I can figure it out.

Last edited by Cyberavater; 03.07.2019 at 18:02. Reason: Additional info added.
Old 03.07.2019, 19:43
JD Manager

Thanks for looking into it. I guess maybe timezone/language in browser might have to do with it.
Old 05.07.2019, 06:25
JD Legend

Browser language English, IP: Italy, Time zone: UTC+7:00
With this working from my side. 'Hope' it'll do for you as well.
Old 07.07.2019, 18:23
JD Legend

Browser language English, IP: Turkey OS: XP Browser: Firefox 52
Working

You can try with windscribe vpn addon, it works as well.

Last edited by tunayx; 07.07.2019 at 18:30.
Old 09.11.2019, 13:44
JD Legend

This small firefox plugin works fine. Maybe it helps

This link grabbed but Plugin Defect error:
This is error log:
09.11.19 14.27.59 <--> 09.11.19 14.29.42 jdlog://0300230900751/

Also there's two domain myzcloud.me & myzcloud.pro but all downloads start from myzcloud.pro domain.

Last edited by tunayx; 10.11.2019 at 18:48.
Old 13.11.2019, 16:36
JD Manager

Thanks for the log!
Old 14.11.2019, 01:18
Community Manager

Fixed.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 15.01.2020, 23:51
JD Legend

It works for:

But not when we select English language on the site:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**/en/4551610/luismi-segurado-hocicology-2019
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**/en/4551610/luismi-segurado-hocicology-2019
Old 16.01.2020, 21:47
Community Manager

Done.

Please read our Update FAQ | Bitte lies unser Update FAQ

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 24.01.2020, 22:50
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Done.

Please read our **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... | Bitte lies unser **External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

-psp-
Yes. Nice to see you on the work again.

There's one issue: Pack created as below First Album name then Artist name. Could you reverse it? And delete " - Скачать альбом бесплатно и слушать онлайн в mp3 - Myzcloud" part.

Hocicology (2019) - Luismi Segurado - Скачать альбом бесплатно и слушать онлайн в mp3 - Myzcloud
to
Luismi Segurado - Hocicology (2019)

Example link:

Last edited by tunayx; 24.01.2020 at 22:56.
Old 27.01.2020, 15:02
Community Manager

Fixed.

Please keep in mind that you can auto-modify packagenames at any time using the packagizer!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 29.01.2020, 21:24
JD Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Fixed.

Please keep in mind that you can auto-modify packagenames at any time using the packagizer!

-psp-
Thank you very much. I'm not good at regex stuff, my mathematical brain area has been dead long ago.
Old 30.01.2020, 21:31
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunayx View Post
Thank you very much. I'm not good at regex stuff, my mathematical brain area has been dead long ago.
It is never to late to learn.

What my point was:

I'am not always here to fix stuff so fast.
It is easy to use the packagizer to (temporarily) work-around such issues

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.02.2020, 00:12
JD Legend

It's never late but my brain is latte for math stuff. Is there a guide for packagizer?
Old 01.02.2020, 00:15
Community Manager

Nope not yet but there will be a guide in the future (no ETA).
You'll have to search the forum.

I just wanted to say: Sometimes it is faster/easier to make a packagizer rule than to wait for us to update a plugin

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 03.02.2020, 16:19
JD Legend

Thanks lot man, one last missing thing. Could you put hyphen between artist and album name?
Like:
Artist - Album
Old 03.02.2020, 16:25
Community Manager

That hyphen should already be there by default.
Please keep in mind that our crawler will fallback to the name which is inside the URL if it fails to find the one inside the html code:
Code:
luismi-segurado-hocicology-2019
-->
Code:
luismi segurado hocicology 2019
As you can see then there is no way to separate artist and title

I've fixed the title once again but as said it may always fail --> Use a packagizer rule to correct bad default packagenames.

Wartest du auf einen angekündigten Bugfix oder ein neues Feature?
Updates werden nicht immer sofort bereitgestellt!
Bitte lies unser Update FAQ! | Please read our Update FAQ!

---
Are you waiting for recently announced changes to get released?
Updates to not necessarily get released immediately!

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 04.02.2020, 12:39
JD Legend

Quote:
Use a packagizer rule to correct bad default packagenames.
Could you give such an example for packagizer? Something like removal of — mark in package name and reverse artist - album as album-artist
Example link:

BTW I can modify user.js, browser addons, skins etc but when things come to regex I hit the wall for years.

Last edited by tunayx; 04.02.2020 at 12:53.
Old 04.02.2020, 14:19
Community Manager

Quote:
Could you give such an example for packagizer? Something like removal of — mark in package name and reverse artist - album as album-artist
Example link:
Well the packagename is fine with the current update so that would be a bad example but I'll give you one anyways:
redmp3 URLs look like this:
Code:
red3mp3.su/album/1234567/slower.html
Let's say you'd want to have "1234567" + "_" at the beginning of the packagename but leave the rest like it is given.
You could even accomplish this without RegEx only by using wildcards:

Quote:
BTW I can modify user.js, browser addons, skins etc but when things come to regex I hit the wall for years.
Well I'am sorry to tell you that we're not here to teach our users RegEx but most things you need can already be done with basic knowledge of RegEx
Here is a website which is pretty awesome for testing RegExes:
regex101.com

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 05.02.2020, 13:45
JD Legend

Thank you I'll open separate thread to learn how packagize mp3s from a site.
Old 10.02.2020, 20:10
JD Legend

After 15 successful downloads myzcloud gives 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. error until I change my ip. I don't use parallel downloads though. And once error starts JD set all download address of audio files as album address so after changing my IP, continue is not possible. BTW with Firefox I use this addon, even I download 10 files parallelly my IP never get banned so I think a workaround is possible.
Firefox Addon:
Log:
10.02.20 11.12.31 <--> 10.02.20 21.00.34 jdlog://1145430900751/
Old 25.02.2020, 03:58
Community Manager

So what exactly is the issue?
Should JD display a reconnect error instead of 403 in this case?

Also regarding your addon:
Please post the official store URL as I will not install a random browser addon.
Also, if this addon is e.g. using public proxies this is not something we would implement in JDownloader ...

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 26.02.2020, 13:41
JD Legend

official store URL:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...80/?src=search
Add zip extension to addon and extract. Also for English language version of the site open background.js add /en\ here:
RegExp(/https?:\/\/(myzcloud.me|myzcloud.pro)\/en\/album\/[0-9]+\/[\-_a-zA-Z0-9]

Via Firefox native downloader I can download hundreds of mp3 without ip ban. If JD2 can't find any other way then Reconnect is the best solution. But as I said once error starts, JD2 changes all download address (which encoured the error) as album address so after changing my IP, continue to download is not possible.
BTW Even 1 downloads per time with 1 chunks brings ip ban with JD2.

Last edited by tunayx; 26.02.2020 at 13:49.
Old 26.02.2020, 17:29
Community Manager

So there is no Chrome Version available?

I've added some minor changes which might help but I cannot really test anything because I'am forced to use a VPN for this site and VPNs will get banned more frequently anyways which means I basically only have one try ...

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.02.2020, 10:54
JD Legend

Chrome lacks of hundreds addons (which Firefox have) due to its stupid policy & rigid architecture. I'll test it myself on next update. Thank you.

Last edited by tunayx; 27.02.2020 at 16:11.
Old 27.02.2020, 16:22
Community Manager

You can also Wireshark that addon/find out what http traffic it causes.
If it works very simple that might be enough to see what it really does.

If they are using their own servers to deliver the content I won't implement it but as long as everything it does happens on the myzcloud website I'am able to implement it.

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 27.02.2020, 16:53
JD Legend

I have downloaded 2 songs with the addon while Wireshark have been capturing. I hope I did it correctly. If additional things needed just tell me.

Capture file:
Old 27.02.2020, 17:49
Community Manager

Sadly this did not help me.

I've gotten myself a portable Firefox and did some tests: The addon did not seem to do anything related to downloads.
However I did find out that our plugin failed to use the official download so it fell back to download the streams --> This might have been the issue.

I was able to start 10 downloads at the same time without an IP block --> Please try again after the next update.

---

-psp-

Spoiler:

Quote: