JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 12.03.2017, 19:02
Wind Gust

Default Clipboard problems, copy and paste with Office 2016

I searched the forums for "clipboard" and "copy paste" and reviewed the first few sheets and found nothing related.

I do a lot of work in Excel, (ver Office 2016). If I have JD open and then try to copy and paste in excel 2016, it will work the first time and after that I can not even highlight the cells in excel to copy, much less copy and paste. If close down both excel and JD, re-open excel, I can proceed without a problem. I should also note I use MZTools, which loads when excel loads.

I have tried C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c "echo off | clip", but that does nothing.

Here's one thing that should be noted. I am not sure this is a JD problem. If it were seems to me the clipboard would shut down in everything, notepad, internet browsers, etc. These all work fine with JD still running. Also, I never noticed this with other versions of Office, and I think I would have. So, quite possibly this is an Office 2016 issue, and if it is, it is. They certainly have had issues in the past.

I have always admired JDownloader and the people here. I think it's a great product. I have been using it for many years. If you could spend some time thinking about this problem I would appreciate any suggestions
Old 14.03.2017, 10:52
JD Manager

I would close JDownloader and MZTools and run only Excel. Then check if the issue still happens. Then one tool alone. Then the other tool alone. Then both. Does it even with every cell you copy or only specific ones. Clipboard can be *written* by just one application at the same time and in case that *write* fails and the clipboard lock isn't freed, it would cause the exact issue that you describe.