JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 30.03.2012, 20:45
donleroy

Default Fileserve - Download only your own file

I was wondering if anybody else is having problems with Fileserve. I have a premium membership & have had no problems until the last 2 days. When I try to download a Fileserve link it just says connecting and then it just sits like that. Also when I try to check a Fileserve link it takes several minutes to check that link. I can download with my browser with no problems.

I appreciate any feedback on whether this is a JDownloader problem or Fileserves problem. Thanks In advance.

I just tried to download from Fileserve & now all I get is the message that you can only download files that you have uploaded yourself. So it looks like Fileserve is gone again.

Last edited by donleroy; 01.04.2012 at 07:23. Reason: new information
Old 31.03.2012, 03:27
ockito

I have the same problem but when i try to download with my browser it download very slow

usually is 1.3mb - this last two days 100kb-400kb max
Old 31.03.2012, 05:18
spevman

I'm having the same issues as "donleroy". My experience with Fileserve links is exactly the same (I have a premium account). I even made sure there were no jDownloader updates I hadn't gotten. There weren't and I'm up to date but the problem persists.

:confused:
Old 31.03.2012, 06:04
rubiohiguey

Default yes same here

Yes I do experience same fileserve premium acct problems with JD. "Connecting" message for 2-3 or more minutes then it starts downloading. Also it takes several minutes to check links.

No problems downloading via web browser.
Old 31.03.2012, 18:21
Community Manager

Please send me example links and premium logindata via PM.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.04.2012, 00:25
ripcordroger

It's not just premium accounts. I havent had a premium since filesonic went under and fileserve almost followed. Anyway, its a free account and when adding links to linkgrabber it's been hanging for 30 seconds up to 3 minutes. It stays on the mode saying 2 modules running - linkgrabber operation running, checking online availability. It's faster today than it was the last 2 days, but its still not instant or loading within 5 seconds like it always has done before.
Old 04.04.2012, 18:27
JD Alpha

Fileserve must have been served another cease order. Here is today's message:

FileServe can only be used to download and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

Like it or not, Rapidshare is the best thing going right now.
Old 04.04.2012, 18:33
English Supporter

mpaa is seeking more blood (google for media releases) from file hosters who pay users to upload content. And|Or hosters that do nothing about users who distribute copyright licensed materials. And|Or do not take down content. etc

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 08.04.2012, 18:59
PerryShops

I'm having the same issues - and thank god I finally see others experiencing the same... There wasn't hardly as much information re: this as I would have expected. Apparently you need a thousand agents raiding your mansion to make the news these days.

One thing I learned the hard way - if you ever close a dispute with Paypal, THAT'S IT - YOU LOSE - END OF STORY. Paypal won't reopen it. Paypal won't let you file a new one for the same transaction. Why on god's likeing green earth hasn't there been any competition for Paypal? I'd switch in less time than it's taking me to finish this sentence.

[EDIT]
And I disagree that Rapidshare is the best left out there. They close WAY too many listings. I'd mention what I feel is the best, but people need to realize that doing such things only helps fastrack the demise of that situation. like all of this... I'm going back to IRC and Usenet...

Last edited by PerryShops; 08.04.2012 at 19:01.