JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 06.07.2018, 00:02
Storm

Arrow Turbobit/Uploaded Captcha Error after update

I just updated JD and now it doesn't work for Turbobit and Uploaded. When JD starts a Turbobit download, it goes to the usual JD captcha browser plugin in Firefox, but then it immediately redirects to a screen (see attached screenshot) and a second later it goes to the actual download page of Turbobit. Even if you enter the captcha there, it doesn't activate the download.
:w00t:

example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  
Old 06.07.2018, 10:22
Guardian of the Droids

This is actually wanted behavior, we hope captchas get easier if they are display in their original environment.
OK, displaying the captcha before redirecting is not wanted. Can you tell me the Firefox version you are using?

I was able to add and start your link. What was the status of your download after you solved the captcha? Skipped?

Easiest with such problems: TeamViewer! If that's ok for you, just write a short mail to support@jdownloader.org and we'll have a look at it.

Last edited by mrc; 06.07.2018 at 10:46. Reason: not wanted behavior
Old 06.07.2018, 15:04
Storm

Captchas in the browser plugin always worked perfectly for me
I'm using Firefox 61.0 (64-bit)
after solving the captcha in Turbobit, it stays the same for several minutes ("solving captcha" status) before it skips to the next file
JD just did another update. I'll see if that solves the probkem. If not, I will use your suggestion above.
Old 06.07.2018, 15:18
JD Manager

Captcha handling works outside of JDownloader. JDownloader has no influence on Captcha in any way. There has been an update to the browser extension and we could reproduce the issue you have and just released another update for the extension so please check if you've installed the latest version.
Old 06.07.2018, 16:30
Storm

I did the most recent update and I just checked to confirm I have the most recent version. The only thing that changed is that it now goes directly to the Turbobit/Uploaded page. When I solve the captcha there, the window closes but JD still remains in "Solve Captcha" mode and nothing else happens.

The way it worked before the more recent update was that JD would open a green page in Firefox where the captcha would pop up and that always worked fine since you introduced it a year ago. With that version, after solving the captcha, the window also closed but then the link would be activated in JD.
Old 06.07.2018, 16:34
JD Manager

Yes, the captcha handling is new/different to old one because that one could easily be detected by Google/Recaptcha. That's why we changed behaviour to more *natural* flow.

Thanks for the feedback. We will recheck that. It works for us but maybe some rar condition where new handling fails.
Can you explain/provide screenshots what you mean by *remain ins Solve Captcha* mode?
Old 06.07.2018, 17:36
Storm

it only allows me to upload 5 screenshots at a time, so 2 more are coming in my next reply. But this is basically the sequence of events from start to finish.
Attached Thumbnails
c1.JPG   c2.JPG   c3.JPG   c4.JPG   c5.JPG  

Old 06.07.2018, 17:40
Storm

after solving the captcha in Uploaded, JD still waits for "captcha recognition" and after a few minutes skips the file. So, it just seems that the browser never sends a signal back to JD that the captcha was solved.

This didn't happen with the prior version. I hope this clarifies it a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
c6.JPG   c7.JPG  
Old 06.07.2018, 18:02
Storm

I should also mention that I noticed that JD now uses an already open tab in Firefox instead of opening a new one, i.e. if you have 3 tabs open in Firefox, it uses the one you're on to redirect to Turbobit/Uploaded instead of opening a new tab for that purpose. Previously, it always opened a new tab. That's not good as it then closes that tab and you lose whatever site you were on. Not a big deal unless you're in the middle of writing a post, like I am right now ... if I started JD right now, it would take over this tab instead of opening a new one, and I'd have to start over.
Old 07.07.2018, 09:42
arcadia

Quote:
Originally Posted by zOrlAc View Post
I did the most recent update and I just checked to confirm I have the most recent version. The only thing that changed is that it now goes directly to the Turbobit/Uploaded page. When I solve the captcha there, the window closes but JD still remains in "Solve Captcha" mode and nothing else happens.

The way it worked before the more recent update was that JD would open a green page in Firefox where the captcha would pop up and that always worked fine since you introduced it a year ago. With that version, after solving the captcha, the window also closed but then the link would be activated in JD.
I have seen this behaviour with other file downlod sites, such as Suprafiles, Katfile, Dailyupload, etc.

So whatever you changed in the most recent update needs to be undone as it does not work as it has done so before.
Old 07.07.2018, 13:57
Storm

Turbobit just started working (at least once), but it went back to the old captcha browser extension screen with the green background ... maybe I was lucky?
Old 07.07.2018, 15:30
Storm

I just tried it on Uploaded and it worked there too. So, now it goes back to the old captcha screen ... which is funny because I haven't updated since my last post. Maybe it just needed a few restarts
Old 09.07.2018, 18:27
JD Manager

We've reverted back to previous extension version as Marco has been busy at weekend and had no time to work on extension/fix the reported issue. We will fix it this week and then release the new version *again*
Old 10.07.2018, 11:48
JD Manager

Should be fixed with next update/version of the extension. We're still testing/working on update
Old 12.07.2018, 22:56
Storm

UGH! With the newest update it's back to the same error!!! Now it opens in Turbobit directly again and when you solve the captcha, it doesn't report it back to JD (stays in Captcha Recognition mode)
Old 13.07.2018, 06:17
Storm

actually, my apologies! Now it works! I restarted JD and it worked. Hopefully it's not hit or miss!

Either way, thank you for fixing it
Old 13.07.2018, 06:41
Storm

I figured out what the issue is on the new update ... Turbo sometimes has a 10 minute delay ... obviously this doesn't get reported back to JD, so it skips the link after a while ... but all you have to do is resume the skipped link
Old 13.07.2018, 09:52
JD Manager

Can you provide more information on the 10 mins delay? Maybe Logs? See https://support.jdownloader.org/Know...d-session-logs and post the logID here
Create log after this has happened.
Old 13.07.2018, 09:53
JD Manager

In case the issue with *doesn't report back* still happens, please contact us via support@jdownloader.org so we can dig deeper into this issue
Old 13.07.2018, 15:06
Storm

thank you!
I think you will run into a lot of these issues with the new method in regards to "reporting back" ... I just tried a novafile linke (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) and it gives a similar, albeit slightly different issue: After solving the Captcha, the Firefox tab closes and JD switches to "try restarting this link" ... the problem here is that Novafile then starts to countdown 90 seconds, then creates the actual dl link in a new page instead of initiating the dl directly ... I am afraid you will run into these little differences a lot!
Old 13.07.2018, 15:14
JD Manager

Please provide logs! Because Captcha is reported back to JDownloader and then something is different and that's why the plugin fails. We need a log to check this.
We're not aware of any issues with novafile plugin

see https://board.jdownloader.org/showpo...9&postcount=18
Old 15.07.2018, 15:17
Storm

it definitely seems to be "hit or miss" ... last night it didn't work. this morning it works .... next time when it doesn't work, I'll send you the logs
Old 15.07.2018, 17:26
Fibre Channel User

Unhappy challenging experience with turbobit

Hello, I really don't mean to give you guys more work, but I was having problem with turbobit as well.

I had only one big download (free user mode, very slow) but it was not starting (and resuming).

jD asks to open browser, I click the button, it opens turbobit page without giving me the proper ReCaptcha challenge; if I click nothing in the page this is all that keeps happening.

If I do engage with the page and click the button "Regular Download", it takes me another page which says that I "reached the limit of connections for my IP range" with a 10 minute countdown;

Then, if I try to re-start the download on jD, it follows the same countdown time I have on the page; after the countdown is done, jD asks again to open the browser, and only then I do have a proper page WITH a ReCaptcha challenge (a really difficult one, with so many screens that I lost count - probably more than 20 screens, it took me a loooong time); after the captcha is correctly solved, jD goes into a "limit reached or IP already loading" message with another 10 minute countdown (single user on this IP, nothing being downloaded).

After the next countdown is done, again I open a turbobit page without a ReCaptcha challenge; I close the page without clicking anything there. Click the open browser button on jD again and this time I have the correct page with the captcha; I solve it and (almost by a miracle the download finally (after many many days) starts and resumes from the point it was before.

I don't think I'll download from turbobit any soon now (after this horrible and sloooooow experience with a single file - not jD's fault at all) but I would like to contribute my log for the sake of other users who might be experiencing the same thing.

Here is the log:
15.07.18 11.44.47 <--> 15.07.18 12.22.06 jdlog://2868064433151/

(I have a few screen grabs as well if you guys think it would help and\or want it)
Old 16.07.2018, 15:36
JD Manager

We will release an updated version with *hardcoded* new captcha handling mode and will do more fine tuning on the *2nd new captcha handling* which fails on this site
Thanks for the report!
Old 16.07.2018, 19:10
Storm

audio20, you have to click on "I'm not a robot" on that first page, then solve the captcha
Old 16.07.2018, 19:16
Storm

Jiaz, I think you guys are pretty close to solving this issue as it works most of the time now on both Turbo and Uploaded. I think Turbo works perfectly now and Uploaded works the first time. However, when it moves to the next Uploaded link after completing the first one, there is usually a time restriction before you can start the next one. But JD takes you to solve the captcha anyways and instead of "reporting back" that you will have to try this dl in 45 minutes (for example), it closes the browser and then restarts the procedure indefinitely. Hope this additional info helps.

16.07.18 12.50.45 <--> 16.07.18 13.17.31 jdlog://3119064433151/
Old 16.07.2018, 20:08
JD Manager

We're working on updated version of the extension to solve those *rest* issues with *wait times*, *not sending back the captcha response*... I can only ask for being more patient as we're still working on ideas how to solve those and hopefully will release an update by tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding and feedback!
Old 17.07.2018, 15:04
Storm

Thank you for working so hard on solving this issue, JIAZ!!!
Old 17.07.2018, 15:22
JD Manager

All Thanks goes to Marco for his work on browser extension
Old 18.07.2018, 15:18
Storm

Thumbs up

Go Marco!!!!
You rock!!!

Last edited by zOrlAc; 18.07.2018 at 15:20.
Old 20.07.2018, 17:58
Vacuum Cleaner

Default Not yet solved

Hi, for me still happens, the regular page is opened in the browser and JD is bypassed as effect.
Old 20.07.2018, 18:12
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
We're working on updated version of the extension to solve those *rest* issues with *wait times*, *not sending back the captcha response*... I can only ask for being more patient as we're still working on ideas how to solve those and hopefully will release an update by tomorrow.

Thanks for your understanding and feedback!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we're still working on update of extension
Old 21.07.2018, 16:15
Storm

just an update/feedback:

Turbobit definitely works fine! No problems whatsoever!

Uploaded doesn't work at all. I applied the two most recent updates. But I think the only issue with Uploaded is that it closes the Browser Window as soon as you enter the Captcha instead of moving on to the next screen ... I hope this info helps
Old 22.07.2018, 13:42
Vacuum Cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zOrlAc View Post
just an update/feedback:

Turbobit definitely works fine! No problems whatsoever!
Sorry, but it does not for me. I am also up to date. It still opens the regular page.
Old 23.07.2018, 14:46
JD Manager

We've already downgraded/reverted google and opera extension and will downgrade/revert firefox as well in a few minutes.
We've identified those issues and are working on next update of extension
Old 25.07.2018, 14:46
Storm

thank you in advance
Old 26.07.2018, 18:30
Vacuum Cleaner

Hi, today's update fixed Uploaded.
Turbobit seems to work, but it asks for a new recaptcha challenge again and again.
Old 26.07.2018, 18:38
JD Manager

There has been no update Neither for turbobit, nor uploaded. The loop issue is still there and I had it all over different websites (nothing JDownloader) today. Nearly *unusable* for me
Old 31.07.2018, 19:10
Vacuum Cleaner

Well, for me behaved kind of differently and remained steady in asking for captcha again and again and again... In some cases, started downloading, but I've found captcha extremely annoying. It asks for all kinds of things (cars, stores, buses, streets) 5 to 7 times for each download. I feel like this A.I. is having a good laugh on us.
Old 27.08.2018, 00:47
Dreamlord

Default Turbobit repeats Captcha

Hello,

Im trying to download smth from Turbobit but after i solved the Captcha successfully Jdownloader just gves me a 4 minute timer and after that i have to solve again and this repeats just constantly. Other sites work just fine its just turbobit.

Can someone help me?

Thanks a bunch