JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 16.06.2017, 16:12
BlizzardUK

Default How does the usage rules work ? I can't move priority

I have 4 multi-hosters right now, one of them limits me to 20gb a day but is the only one to work all the time with RG, the others are up and down like a yo-yo as to if they work or not with RG. It also sadly limits the download on the others so I only want that one to work with RG alone. I have RD, MD, RP, and AD. When they all expire in 3 months I will only keep 2 of them, I just bought a load to see which worked best. But right now I need to juggle the 4. I have added all 4 providers in to JD2 and within the usage rules panel, but what happens next ? The only option in Usage Rules I can see is to turn on and off whether they use the free mode or not. I also can't change priority of which is where in the list. If I hold down the mouse button and drag each one I just get a no entry street sign circle icon. If I click edit on each one and "Add Group" then it doesn't allow me to do anything with it. It just gives me a line that says "Account Group" but doesn't allow me to do anything.

So my ideal situation, which may or may not be possible, is to limit RP to only be used for RG and nothing else. I can of course manually de-tick the others when downloading from RG but it doesn't help when dumping a load of different hoster packages in to a queue.

Any ideas ? Thanks.
Old 16.06.2017, 19:46
JD Manager

What are MD, RP, AD?
RD = RealDebrid?

You have to setup Hoster Rule to RG and there you can tell JDownloader what Accounts/Services to use for that Host.

Hoster Rules have no influence on linkcrawler! They just tell JDownloader how to download from a host.

JDownloader internally checks for mirrors of files and chooses best candidate (premium, multihoster...over captcha/free). If you want JDownloader NOT to add some host, then you have to setup Settings-Filter rules and tell JDownloader what NOT to add.

There is no need to remove mirrors yourself because JDownloader should choose the best one automatically
Old 16.06.2017, 19:47
JD Manager

To auto modify priority of hosts, you have to create a Settings-Packagizer rule and there you can auto assign priority of links depending on your criterias
Old 17.06.2017, 04:34
BlizzardUK

Thanks. I will check out what you suggested and see what happens.

Key below.......

RD = Real-Debrid
AD = AllDebrid
MD = Mega-Debrid
RP = RPNet
Old 19.06.2017, 10:34
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback. In case you have issues with setup or further questions, just contact us again