JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Go Back   JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH > English Support > Suggestions & Requests

Old 05.12.2018, 03:45
JD Alpha

Lightbulb Youtube playlist processing speed?

Hi

Because before using JDownloader I was using some websites to download playlists from youtube I found out that those websites were much more faster in processing the playlists.
Example: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
or **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
I was wondering what is the reason and could we implement it?
(I came to write this thread because now especially something seems to be bad, because it takes few minutes to process one video from a playlist link)

And using the occasion, two more questions/suggestion:
1) Can't we also enable some feature that will continue to process the playlist from the place it stopped last time, because of stopping playlist processing because of some reason?
2) Is there anyway to download bulk links like I did before with this website and program IDM?

Thanks

Last edited by davis89; 05.12.2018 at 03:51.
Old 14.12.2018, 11:41
JD Alpha

And another thing I forgot:

3) Can't we refresh the links that were added as "unavailable"(red round icon) by link grabber, while processing a playlist and connection were lost for some time?