JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 30.03.2016, 09:56
JD Manager

please try a different variant/quality
Old 31.03.2016, 18:11
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ver Greeneyes View Post
I don't mean to nag, but these issues are still happening. Any word on fixes? Are there bugs I could track?
Quote:
1) The plugin seems to prefer 720p over 720p60 (...). It does prefer 1080p60 over 1080p.
We prefer 720p 192 kbit audio over 720p 60fps 128kbit Audio. If you prefer the 60fps version, please set

Advanced Options Youtube.rating60fps = 50

About the Date Issue:
Works fine for me. The Day is correct. Jd does not show hours and minutes, because youtube does not give us this information for this video. You are right. We had this information until youtube closed the feed API.

Last edited by coalado; 31.03.2016 at 18:26.
Old 01.04.2016, 00:43
Ver Greeneyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
We prefer 720p 192 kbit audio over 720p 60fps 128kbit Audio.
Aha, but 720p 60fps 128kbit audio is the source quality, right? If I understood the discussion a few pages back, the 192kbit audio is just re-encoded at a higher bitrate.

Quote:
We prefer 720p 192 kbit audio over 720p 60fps 128kbit Audio. If you prefer the 60fps version, please set

Advanced Options Youtube.rating60fps = 50
Cool, thanks for the workaround! I can confirm this does the trick.

Quote:
About the Date Issue:
Works fine for me. The Day is correct.
Hmm, that's odd, for me the year is definitely wrong (2016 instead of 2015). The day and month are correct. These videos: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**link1, **External links are only visible to Support Staff**link2 also get the year wrong (2015 instead of 2014).
Old 01.04.2016, 09:59
JD Manager

Seems to be a timezone problem. Would you mind to join our chat for a teamviewer session?
Old 01.04.2016, 16:33
Ver Greeneyes

Quote:
Seems to be a timezone problem. Would you mind to join our chat for a teamviewer session?
Sure; I've installed TeamViewer on my laptop, but I haven't used it before so you might have to guide me through it. I'll be in chat (same nickname, without the space).

Edit: Looks like the problem was with using 'YYYY' instead of 'yyyy' in the date format, though it didn't make a difference on their end. So don't do that!

Last edited by Ver Greeneyes; 01.04.2016 at 17:30.
Old 02.04.2016, 08:15
basantray

Default youtube best variant not found

02.04.16 10.26.01 <--> 31.03.16 15.58.38 jdlog://6956183259541/

Hello,

Jdownloader fails to grab links from you tube for 1080p resolution. The variant is set to 'create a link for the best quality video' and 'limit the algorithm to 1080p' is not checked. Even though some files are grabbed in the 1080p but some of them are grabbed in low resolution like 720p and around 30-40 files are shown as offline.
Old 04.04.2016, 12:58
JD Manager

@basantray: please provide example links to support@jdownloader.org
Old 05.04.2016, 06:59
Bugs Bunnay

Default Incorrect YouTube Media Types

After downloading the 2160p 60fps mp4 video I only get the 30fps version. I can get the 2160p 60fps webm file just fine, but is the 2160p 60fps mp4 file bugged? I would prefer getting the mp4 file in 2160p 60 fps.

I have provided some links:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I have tried on different computers with different Windows OS, updated and un-updated jdownloader and the result is the same.

Last edited by Bugs Bunnay; 05.04.2016 at 07:07.
Old 05.04.2016, 17:17
JD Manager

Found and solved the problem
Old 05.04.2016, 19:11
Bugs Bunnay

Great! Thank you! Your support is very fast.
Old 18.04.2016, 06:38
basantray

When I update Jdownloader it says last updated Mar 31 2016. Kindly enable the updates till today so that youtube can grab the variant files correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by basantray View Post
When I update Jdownloader it says last updated Mar 31 2016. Kindly enable the updates till today so that youtube can grab the variant files correctly.

Out of these links 2 links are always showing offline.
Kindly update.

Last edited by raztoki; 18.04.2016 at 07:40.
Old 21.04.2016, 10:53
basantray

Quote:
Originally Posted by basantray View Post

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Out of these links 2 links are always showing offline.
Kindly update.
Hello Guys, any update on this issue, still facing the same issue while link grabber fails to capture the maximum video resolution from Youtube. Here is another link which Jdownloader thinks is offline.

Kindly resolve this issue.
Old 21.04.2016, 21:51
Community Manager

Please wait for the next core update.
See update FAQ:
[Please read]=>How/when do I get updates?
Read it carefully BEFORE complaining that something would still be not working!
Update cycles depend on your installed JD version!!

---
[Bitte lesen]=>Wie/wann bekomme ich Updates?
Bitte vollständig lesen bevor ihr euch beschwert, dass etwas immernoch nicht funktionieren würde!
Die Updatezyklen variieren je nach installierter JD Version!!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 28.04.2016, 21:34
Super Loader

Default YT plugin not parsing links with _ or -

Hello,

Seems like after recent updates YouTube plugin is not parsing links when _ or - is a part of v variable. Grabber popup appears, and when it says it is done - there is nothing in link grabber tab. Other links parsed ok.
Sample YT links [all SFW]:

Log file:

28.04.16 19.29.03 <--> 28.04.16 19.29.52 jdlog://0898383259541/
Old 28.04.2016, 21:53
Community Manager

Merged YT threads.

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 29.04.2016, 14:16
bobbym

Default Certain YouTube videos not working

I tried to download some music from YouTube the other day and it did not work. In fact, a lot of YouTube music is not working. Here are some links that do not work for me. JDownloader grabs their jpg image and puts it in Various Files, but is unable to grab their m4a audio or mp4 video.

Here is a link that works. It is not music.

Any solutions to this, or help creating a bug report, would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 29.04.2016, 14:36
n_d_r_syhoo

Default Download youtube only photo

Hello to download youtube links 3 before showing one music, video and other photo. Now only shows the photo. How can i solve? Thanks
Old 29.04.2016, 17:19
JD Manager

Will be fixed with next update
Old 29.04.2016, 17:22
JD Manager

Will be fixed with next core update. Youtube changed some stuff on their website
Old 29.04.2016, 17:44
bobbym

Awesome. Thanks for staying on top of it.