JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 26.07.2009, 16:53
hy71194

Default Mediafire - ReCAPTCHA

Hi, I know there was already a thread on this, but the guy in it has the idea wrong. He is saying to manually answer the captcha in your browser...

Any way JDownloader can have a window popup with the ReCAPTCHA question, and the user answers it? Right now, it behaves in jDownloader as if the file is password protected, but it is not. It just is throwing me a captcha.

So make jdownloader come up with the captcha window please so I can answer it in the program, thanks.
Old 26.07.2009, 17:47
Community Manager

1.Wrong forum, Mediafire is a HOSTER!

2.We know about this problem but as long as WE don't get Re Captcha when downloadling there we can only try to implement it without real testing.
Probably our first try was a fail (JD thinks the file got a password).

Thread Moved!

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 26.07.2009, 23:01
clookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hy71194 View Post
Hi, I know there was already a thread on this, but the guy in it has the idea wrong. He is saying to manually answer the captcha in your browser...

Any way JDownloader can have a window popup with the ReCAPTCHA question, and the user answers it? Right now, it behaves in jDownloader as if the file is password protected, but it is not. It just is throwing me a captcha.

So make jdownloader come up with the captcha window please so I can answer it in the program, thanks.
I'm that guy & I said that because I use mediafire all the time and thát worked.
They only give a captcha every xx downloads (for me it was after 100 downloads), so I copied url to browser to see what that "password" was and saw a captcha. I entered it and downloaded the file through the browser. When it was finished I tried JD again and mediafire downloads worked normal again. Except after another +-100 files it asked for a password again, after downloading one file in the browser again with entering the captcha; JD could continue with another 100 files.... (in total I'm talking about 430 mediafire files here)

that's not ouch, thát's reality & I was just sharing some temporary solution that actually works untill there's a real solution for this.
Old 01.08.2009, 01:55
hy71194

Well, besides that "kink" in jDownloader (it happens after linkgrabbing more than 100 links too), jDownloader is perfect... hence why it would be a cool fix.