JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Old 03.06.2011, 22:09
shadowdogg

Default 2leech.com support

Hi,

Little or nothing is being shown on 2leech at the minute on jdownloader forums so I thought it would be handy to do a thread.

Would greatly appreciate it, if you could add support for it. It seems cookies are not yet used by the person as when I go off the site, it goes. So it must be some other form of session used.

As you may know from the site, it just leeches from other websites. I am more than happy to just post links in especially for direct links. Direct links doesn't require leeching first but only work for filesonic, fileserve and megaupload.

example of how the link would look like:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Not sure what you can do but hopefully its possible

Last edited by Jiaz; 04.06.2011 at 11:51.
Old 04.06.2011, 10:09
remi

This site is a multi-host and requires a login & password. Please send more example links and the account data to support@jdownloader.org .
Old 04.06.2011, 11:51
JD Manager

tell 2leech.com to contact us at support@jdownloader.org and send us information(eg an API) and account to work with
Old 04.06.2011, 11:52
JD Manager

Old 04.06.2011, 21:45
shadowdogg

I have been informed that the guy has sent the account details now
Old 07.06.2011, 01:26
shadowdogg

Any news on this?
Old 07.06.2011, 11:06
JD Manager

no and it will take some weeks, because we have to first finish next nightly. without next nightly no such plugins are possible
Old 07.06.2011, 14:50
shadowdogg

But you received the account details?
Old 07.06.2011, 14:54
JD Manager

yes
Old 09.06.2011, 13:42
shadowdogg

Hi Jiaz, I know you said you were working on it but isn't there just a simple 'botch' job available at the minute.

I was thinking of

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
That when it finds the 2leech, it will put the username and password in before it. Seems like a easy fix to at least get something off the mark.

Last edited by shadowdogg; 09.06.2011 at 13:47.
Old 09.06.2011, 13:55
JD Manager

supporting 2leech.com links is very easy, but transparent support (putting rs links into it and using 2leech for it, that still needs some time)
Old 09.06.2011, 14:01
shadowdogg

Well, may it be possible to just introduce what I said so people can at least have a limited support first?

My main problem simply, I want jdownloader to manage my downloads then extract afterwards. I am back to Orbit downloader and its doing my head in.
Old 09.06.2011, 14:15
JD Manager

support for the links like above should be pretty easy (first limited support)
can you send me some example links and account data to support@jdownloader.org
Old 16.06.2011, 22:04
shadowdogg

Hi Jiaz,

We were briefly in contact via e-mail. I am just wondering if any more work has been done on this?

And that I have found something else which is rather odd but possibly could make it easier to work with jdownloader.

I logged into 2leech through Internet explorer and got my link:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

I then went to both Firefox and Chrome of which I didn't log in at all and found that the link initiated the download perfectly.

However, when I went back to jdownloader to try it out, it is doing its own thing and perhaps being too clever for its own good - turning it back into a filesonic link. Can you possibly allow me to turn this off?

Edit: Even more interestingly another person who isn't even connected to my network could download it. Very interesting inded.

Edit2: Seems it now doesn't work. I know it definitely did though.

Last edited by shadowdogg; 17.06.2011 at 03:13.
Old 17.06.2011, 10:45
remi

Cool

In order to download that link a login and password is needed. The other person probably downloaded the FSc link directly from a FSc server instead of the 2leech.com server.
Old 17.06.2011, 14:58
shadowdogg

@Remi

Definitely not, it would have wanted him to go through captchas and I 100% know, he did not have them accounts. He would be too tight to buy one.
Old 18.06.2011, 10:53
remi

I meant that he can download that FSc file as a free loader.
Old 08.07.2011, 22:33
shadowdogg

Jiaz, have you done any work on first level support please? Just enough to download the links from the website by logging in. Not inputting the real links then getting the leeched links back.

Flashgot works to give it some first level support now. Odd that it doesn't work at all through copy and paste.

Last edited by shadowdogg; 11.07.2011 at 16:18.
Old 06.08.2011, 21:56
shadowdogg

Just to bring this up again. Apart from the storing of cookies, I think it may be quite easy to do something in at least a beta state or someone tell me where I could begin to do it myself. Hate java but hate messing around with dlc decryption etc more.

Code:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
So it begins with d0X (X for server) links put into the url with ?link= then it is turned into what I assume is the alternative code meaning for colons etc. %0D%0A Between each new link unless it is the last one where it ends with &step=start.

Just a matter of getting all the links from the pages then? Or it could do a set of the links from each one looking for d0X to make it under 1 page. At the minute the maximum set is 15 but that could be set as variable and multiple instances made of it so it could just be loaded in.
Old 07.08.2011, 05:42
English Supporter

When you copy links into jd the linkgrabber finds the supported links by regeps first. It will not pickup unsupported hosters or mulihosters unless they it has a supported file extension of which it will try and download with directhttp connection.

If you want to look at doing/tackle'ng this yourself have a look at
http://jdownloader.org/knowledge/wik...nt/get-started
and look in the working examples in the below mentioned section

Multihosters need to be added into jdownloader multihoster addon 'Premium'(/JDownloader/src/org/jdownloader/extensions/jdpremclient) which is currently only supported in alpha/beta(nightly) branches.

So you can either do it yourself or wait for the plugin to be created / pushed into the update servers.

raZ

Last edited by raztoki; 07.08.2011 at 05:54.
Old 07.08.2011, 15:22
shadowdogg

Raz, if Jiaz or someone could give me a dummy basic template, I would be more than happy to try it myself. I don't have a dummy basic template I could use though.
Old 07.08.2011, 16:11
English Supporter

@shadowdogg, if you have the api specs from 2leech use the existing multi-hosters plugins as your example, last count there is over 10 different multi-hoster examples some with different features. We don't carry any examples or guides other than those. Discounting the getting started guide which is more about setup of eclipse ide.

raztoki @ jdownloader team
http://svn.jdownloader.org/users/170
Old 07.08.2011, 17:08
shadowdogg

Hi Raz, there is no Api. I was simply thinking all I do is, in code form. Log in, take the cookies. Input the necessary code in url form by doing a prefix, suffix and stuff in between.

Oh well, cheers anyway. I shall see what I come up with. The nice dummy template would have been ideal though
Old 07.08.2011, 17:36
English Supporter

API is the way to go if possible as website change doesn't break plugins and reduces work/maintenance related workload. We do have an account given to us for coding purposes, not sure about API references maybe jiaz could update the svn ticket?

Oh double checked the pastebin post, account already expired

You could still perform html login ++ record cookie ++ post links ++ get returned links. Sure would be a lot more work than conventional multi-hoster plugin.
Old 07.08.2011, 20:54
shadowdogg

Ahahahah omg at how many different files jd has. Erm, don't even know which part I can use to edit for plugnis.
Old 08.08.2011, 06:25
English Supporter

maybe read some of the decrypters and hosters plugins to get an idea of how they work, most of the major hosters use apis some still use weblogin methods/cookies/ get/post methods. Not sure which ones though
Old 08.08.2011, 11:41
JD Manager

for multihoster plugin take any plugin from org.jdownloader.extensions.jdpremclient as template
in general you have to code
the handle and fetchAccountInfo function.
you should get a clue when looking at the existing plugins
Old 08.08.2011, 17:39
shadowdogg

Thanks Jiaz, I shall see if I can do anything.