JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 01.11.2010, 05:09
JD English Support (inactive)

Statter is right.

I am closing the thread for now, as there is nothing new to say.
Old 01.11.2010, 19:59
Undefined_ID

Default [Filesonic.com] Plugin out of date

Hi there!

There is a plugin out of date error with filesonic.com.
I'm using Windows XP and the current Oracle Java 6 version.

The logs can be found at: http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/17097

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Old 01.11.2010, 20:19
Community Manager

Merged filesonic threads.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 01.11.2010, 20:45
jdfanboy

Default filesonic.com - local fix ready - please help

Hello,
I managed to get through the Eclipse stuff and have now successfully created a fix for the filesonic.com plugin. I only did one change:

Instead of

String re = "<p><a href=\"(**External links are only visible to Support Staff**><span>Start download now!</span></a></p>";

I do

String re = "<p><a href=\"(**External links are only visible to Support Staff**><span>Start download now!</span></a></p>";

and it works, I did a testdrive with a file that did not work before. What I don't know is how to put this into the main branch, since the fix is on my hard drive only. Can one of the devs add this fix into the branch or can an admin give me assistance? I speak English and German.

Regards
J.
Old 01.11.2010, 21:14
Community Manager

Filesonic was fixed, wait for the next update.

Thread opened again but please do NOT open any more threads.
Spam in here, i don't mind(ironic) but please just don't open any more threads about this filehost:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::outch:

@jdfanboy
Obviously it was fixed before you posted this, see our Bugtracker.
If you want to use your fix, use it in the SVN but whatever...just wait for the next update!

Is it so hard for you guys to understand that filesonic destroys the plugin by changing their page ?
Just go to their support and tell em to STOP it!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 01.11.2010, 21:38
jdfanboy

Hi, I understand what you're saying about the hoster changing their layout, but on the other hand, the web pages are not made for tools like JD, right? In this case, I personally think that the URL filter in the plugin was just a little bit *too* optimistic.

If this has been fixed before, it is ok for me. To change it in the svn I believe I need login credentials.
Old 01.11.2010, 21:58
Zetta Loader

Default Decrypter out of date: FILESONIC

I cannot download stuff from Filesonic, says the complement is out of date... please, fix:outch::outch::outch:
Old 01.11.2010, 23:06
Community Manager

Merged filesonic threads!

@jdfanboy
Whatever, it's NOT our fault that the plugin doesn't work.
If filesonic wanted it to work 100% of the time they would give us a nice API but they don't.
Also sometimes the plugin is even fixed by guys like me who don't even use it, i personally hate filesonic and not just because they always change their page.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.11.2010, 00:37
internetwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
Merged filesonic threads!

@jdfanboy
Whatever, it's NOT our fault that the plugin doesn't work.
If filesonic wanted it to work 100% of the time they would give us a nice API but they don't.
Also sometimes the plugin is even fixed by guys like me who don't even use it, i personally hate filesonic and not just because they always change their page.

GreeZ pspzockerscene
Thanks for the fix!
But... when are we gonna get it?
Old 02.11.2010, 03:24

Quote:
Thanks for the fix!
But... when are we gonna get it?
That is a secret that we cannot reveal. Well, actually, we don't know either.

Changing the directory structure and default entry point of their webserver should have been done a long time ago. If it is necessary, it should have been done by the time they completed the changeover. It is quite a coincidence that it happened less than 2 daysafter JD started working with the filesonic software again.

Since regular users of the site will have to follow redirects to connect, this adds considerable overhead to their servers and their users' computers for the near future. Making this type of change when the site is in full use is a sign of a very poor web architect/director. Users should not trust their files or their money to such an incompetent staff.

People have mentioned that if filesonic wanted to cooperate with their users, they would provide an API for dealing with the major software that their users want. The changes they have made in the past week show that developing a proper API is beyond their ability.

The <span></span> makes no sense at all in the HTML. Div and Span elements require significant resources on the filesonic servers to process. Are we sure that they are not just incompetent?

If the Filesonic team is not as incompetent as they pretend, they will contact support@jdownloader.org and explain why they have not completed the basic server setup yet. If they are faking this incompetence, I would expect them to offer a working API within a week.

drbits
Principal Software Engineer
Ph.D. in Computer Science
Consultant for user interface design

Last edited by drbits; 02.11.2010 at 03:46.
Old 02.11.2010, 03:39
PCTools

Filesonic is rubbish.
Old 02.11.2010, 04:03

Default Filesonic would offer better service if they cared about their users.

@ PCTools,

when you insult people, it is best to give a logical reason. For example, your statement implies that they work in a rubbish heap. -- In fact, I suspect that you mean "Their software and service are extremely poor."

Directly insulting people (Ad hominum) just increases the anger and stubbornness of your opponent. However, if you make verifiable statements against specific actions, then there is nothing for them to argue about. If you knowingly assign incorrect motives to a person's actions, that person has to refute the motive and will usually do a poor job.

For example, a statement of fact like "Filesonic must not care about their users or they would offer better service", leads to either offering better service (satisfying the goal) or a statement that they care about their users. They are then obligated to explain their actions, given this statement that they care about their users. Usually, After that original statement, others will do the rest for you.

Last edited by drbits; 02.11.2010 at 04:10.
Old 02.11.2010, 07:51
pika3pika

Default help filesonic plugin error

i cant download from filesonic it said plugin error out of date

10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - INFO [jd.Main(main)] -> Start JDownloader
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINEST [jd.utils.JDUtilities(getJDClassLoader)] -> Create Classloader: for: C:\Program Files\JDownloader
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINEST [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> rootDir:C:\Program Files\JDownloader
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDChat.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDExternInterface.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDFolderWatch.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDGrowl.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDHJMerge.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDHTTPLiveHeaderScripter.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDInfoFileWriter.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDLangFileEditor.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:14 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDPackageCustomizer.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDRemoteControl.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDShutdown.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDTray.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDUnrar.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\JDWebinterface.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\plugins\schedule.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Jar file loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\JDownloader.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\substance-swingx.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\substance.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\synthetica.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBatik.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlackEye.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlackMoon.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlackStar.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlueIce.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlueMoon.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaBlueSteel.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaGreenDream.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaMauveMetallic.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaOrangeMetallic.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaSilverMoon.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaSimple2D.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaSkyMetallic.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.JDClassLoader(<init>)] -> Look and Feel JAR loaded: C:\Program Files\JDownloader\libs\laf\syntheticaWhiteVision.jar
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.config.DatabaseConnector(<init>)] -> Loading database
10 11/2/10 1:39:15 PM - FINER [jd.config.DatabaseConnector(checkDatabaseHeader)] -> Checking database
10 11/2/10 1:39:18 PM - INFO [jd.Main(main)] -> init Splash

45 11/2/10 1:50:18 PM - FINEST [java_downloader] ->
-->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
----------------Request------------------
POST /file/25828599?start=1 HTTP/1.1
Accept-Language: de, en-gb;q=0.9, en;q=0.8
Cookie: lang=en; ZDEDebuggerPresent=php,phtml,php3; PHPSESSID=0jipjf1iptha7ga1ht072msdk5
Host: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**www.filesonic.com
Content-Length: 0
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Referer: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Accept-Encoding: gzip
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042523 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.10
Connection: close
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Pragma: no-cache
Cache-Control: no-cache

null
----------------Response------------------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 06:50:24 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Server: nginx
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Old 02.11.2010, 09:32
senap

Default Filesonic - a hint

There is another downloader programme h t t p :// wordrider .net/freerapid/ which works fine with Filesonic free download.

For developers of JDownloader: Please check their solution - maybee it can be useful for our JDownloader.

For normal users of JDownloader: The Vity's FreeRapid Downloader can be used during the time for filesonic but it is not so good programme - JDownloader is much better. However I'm using it myself only for Filesonic - all others I'm using JDownloader. I don't have any paid account so I don't know how it works with this.
Old 02.11.2010, 10:33
PCTools

All I can say, is that I am rather frustrated at the level in which they support their Premium members.

Ceteris paribus, my membership will not be continued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbits View Post
@ PCTools,

when you insult people, it is best to give a logical reason. For example, your statement implies that they work in a rubbish heap. -- In fact, I suspect that you mean "Their software and service are extremely poor."

Directly insulting people (Ad hominum) just increases the anger and stubbornness of your opponent. However, if you make verifiable statements against specific actions, then there is nothing for them to argue about. If you knowingly assign incorrect motives to a person's actions, that person has to refute the motive and will usually do a poor job.

For example, a statement of fact like "Filesonic must not care about their users or they would offer better service", leads to either offering better service (satisfying the goal) or a statement that they care about their users. They are then obligated to explain their actions, given this statement that they care about their users. Usually, After that original statement, others will do the rest for you.

Last edited by PCTools; 02.11.2010 at 10:43.
Old 02.11.2010, 11:15
Maik1000

Default Filesonic ständig Plugin defekt

hallo

Bei downloads von filesonic.com kommt fast ständig die Meldung " Plugin defekt" das wird immer schlimmer.

Gibt es da hilfe?

Maik
Old 02.11.2010, 12:15
remi

Cool

Quote:
If they are faking this incompetence, I would expect them to offer a working API within a week.
:thumbup:
Old 02.11.2010, 15:42
Community Manager

Quote:
If they are faking this incompetence, I would expect them to offer a working API within a week.
:w00t::w00t:
Comeon filesonic guys i know you're reading this^^

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.11.2010, 16:20
MrTATW

Default Filesonic plugin Error und datein weg

Hallo, wie schon einige Posts ist bei Filesonic schon seit ewigekeitn immer wieder Plugin Error out of date und zusätzlich sind dann die Links auch noch weg.
Was kann man gegen den Error machen?
Old 02.11.2010, 16:23
onurmoran

Default filesonic plugin error

there is a plugin error out of date while downloading file from Filesonic. Update team have to fix it
Old 02.11.2010, 16:29
Community Manager

Merged filesonic threads...AGAIN!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 02.11.2010, 18:32
Zetta Loader

Do the filesonic thing a solution?
Sorry but extremely long threads are impossible to read, is so long as several chapters of a novel...
May I execute some commands or install something?
Or may I wait til the next update?
please, could someone clarify
thanks
Old 02.11.2010, 21:24
JD Legend

@mrmister, you will need to wait till the updates are put into the correct que so to speak.

I have noticed the dev's and those who fix the plugins usually like to send them all out at once. this way they can concentrate on each problem when they break again instead of possibly missing one while they are working on another.

It may be a day or three and up to a week (rarley) before they actually all get put into the que so we can update.

My 2cents
Old 03.11.2010, 00:15
Tarkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmister View Post
Do the filesonic thing a solution?
Sorry but extremely long threads are impossible to read, is so long as several chapters of a novel...
May I execute some commands or install something?
Or may I wait til the next update?
please, could someone clarify
thanks
You don't have to read the entire thread - only the last page or two.
Old 03.11.2010, 02:06
Zetta Loader

Thanks a lot Statter, I'll wait til the updates come...
Old 03.11.2010, 07:14
elkabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspzockerscene View Post
... Is it so hard for you guys to understand that filesonic destroys the plugin by changing their page ?
Just go to their support and tell em to STOP it!...
What it's even harder to me to understand is people using this mockery of host.

Quote:
... People have mentioned that if filesonic wanted to cooperate with their users, they would provide an API for dealing with the major software that their users want. The changes they have made in the past week show that developing a proper API is beyond their ability.

The <span></span> makes no sense at all in the HTML. Div and Span elements require significant resources on the filesonic servers to process. Are we sure that they are not just incompetent?...
"Resources"! That's the answer I fear. If they were serious and respectful enough towards their customers they would make them life easier. But no!, they lie instead and offer a service they can not afford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCTools View Post
Filesonic is rubbish.
I would add a couple more. Let me recall... hotfile, fileserve, freakshare (arrgh, damned freakshare! ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by senap View Post
There is another downloader programme h t t p :// wordrider .net/freerapid/ which works fine with Filesonic free download...
Thanks, pal! Will give it a try for the aforementioned f*cking hosts.:thumbup:
Old 03.11.2010, 07:31

Just a reminder:
When you have trouble with a Host, please provide the information in the Hoster Plugins -> Rules.

In particular, please always provide at least 3 links that work in a browser, but not JDownloader. Upload a log that shows those links in use. Do not put the log or log scrap into a message.

If the problem is with a premium account, please PM the login name and password to pspzockerscene or e-mail that information to support@jdownloader.org. Some people have put your name and password into a message on the board. I guess they wanted to share their account with a lot of strangers.

My signature has links to instructions (in three languages).

Thank you
Old 03.11.2010, 09:59
elkabong

Here you are, doctor:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

jD failed to download all of them (and the previous six ones too) outputting the well-known "plugin out of date" error.
In this very moment, they're coming in so fast via this FreeRapid soft.

Tip (FreeRapid): After the first plugin autoupdate, you must restart in Safe Mode and untick the ""Allow only one instance" feature in Options, then restart again in Normal as ever.
Old 03.11.2010, 11:38
Shirley

Hi there.

First of all, thx for the great job !
Very useful tool and very convenient too !

Like some others, I have troubles with filesonic (plugin out of date) at the moment.
No link is working through JDownloader...

Here is the log :

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/17265

And here are the files :

All those links work just fine using FreeRapid...

Cheers.
Old 04.11.2010, 02:37

Wait for the next plugin update.
Old 04.11.2010, 02:51
McAko

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdfanboy View Post
Hello,
I managed to get through the Eclipse stuff and have now successfully created a fix for the filesonic.com plugin. I only did one change:

Instead of

I do

and it works, I did a testdrive with a file that did not work before. What I don't know is how to put this into the main branch, since the fix is on my hard drive only. Can one of the devs add this fix into the branch or can an admin give me assistance? I speak English and German.

Regards
J.
I have tried de Nightly version of JD and it don't solves the problem. I have also tried to replace the code line you said and it works but I can only run the application through Eclipse, I want to get the jar file but I get the following errors when I built it with Ant. Any idea? I'm a java newbie, sorry!

Code:
Buildfile: /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/build/build.xml
clean:
   [delete] Deleting directory /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist
    [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist
copy_res:
     [copy] Copying 730 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/jd
     [copy] Copying 48 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/libs
     [copy] Warning: Could not find file /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/AppWorkUtils/dist/appworkutils.jar to copy.
     [copy] Copying 28 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/licenses
     [copy] Copying 1 file to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/languages
     [copy] Copying 6 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/images
     [copy] Copying 10 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/tools
     [copy] Copying 9 files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader
    [mkdir] Created dir: /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/dist/JDownloader/tmp
compile:
    [javac] Compiling 6 source files to /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/bin
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/JDFile.java:4: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class AsynchronousFileChannel
    [javac] location: package java.nio.channels
    [javac] import java.nio.channels.AsynchronousFileChannel;
    [javac]                         ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/JDFile.java:30: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class AsynchronousFileChannel
    [javac] location: class jd.plugins.optional.neembuu.JDFile
    [javac]     private AsynchronousFileChannel fileChannel;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/Neembuu.java:169: cannot access org.appwork.utils.event.DefaultEvent
    [javac] class file for org.appwork.utils.event.DefaultEvent not found
    [javac]         switch (event.getEventID()) {
    [javac]                      ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/Neembuu.java:177: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getCaller()
    [javac] location: class jd.event.ControlEvent
    [javac]             if (event.getCaller() instanceof DownloadLink) {
    [javac]                      ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/Neembuu.java:178: cannot find symbol
    [javac]                 link = (DownloadLink) event.getCaller();
    [javac]                                            ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/Neembuu.java:188: cannot find symbol
    [javac]                 FilePackage fp = (FilePackage) event.getCaller();
    [javac]                                                     ^
    [javac] /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/Neembuu.java:248: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getEventID()
    [javac] location: class jd.gui.swing.jdgui.interfaces.SwitchPanelEvent
    [javac]                 if (event.getEventID() == SwitchPanelEvent.ON_REMOVE) {
    [javac]                          ^
    [javac] Note: /Users/xxxxxxxx/Documents/workspace/JDownloader/src/jd/plugins/optional/neembuu/JDFile.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
    [javac] 7 errors

BUILD FAILED
Thanks.
Old 04.11.2010, 12:45
prideaux

4 Nov 2010 and am still drinking tea and waiting for next update... waiting is not a problem, but seeing the thread marked as solved is a problem - It should be marked waiting for update to be released.
Old 04.11.2010, 15:28
Linkgrabbing Monster

the plugin is once again outdated sample links are inside the log file

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/17391

Last edited by Freeloader; 04.11.2010 at 17:59.
Old 04.11.2010, 22:35
JD Legend

As of todays updates that were finally available and went through, the plugin is now working once again for free user with the exception of the wait time between downloads ... it still gives the initial first 10 minutes then that runs out and an additional 15 minutes then starts. After the total countdown of 25 minutes the dl's will be able to start.

Regardless thanx for the current fix.
Old 05.11.2010, 00:12
hdman69

Thumbs down hdman69

Filesonic plugin out of date.Uploaded the log but it tells me unaccessible. Being supporter or some BS. How the hell do I get it fixed so I can download from filesonic?
Using a mac G5, OS 10

http://jdownloader.org/pastebin/17427

Last edited by hdman69; 05.11.2010 at 00:18. Reason: forgot stuff
Old 05.11.2010, 00:52
JD Legend

click on the update button as the current fix was released today sometime.

You may also need to restart jd twice just to be on the safe side.

Then report back

I'm on mac with os x also btw and everything is fine with this host and current update less the delay time between multiple files as of this post.
Old 05.11.2010, 06:54
nitesurf

Yes filesonic working again. Hope those admin guys don't mess up their website like they usually do. Tnx to JD team for update.
Old 05.11.2010, 07:43
BurekFTW

OK, thank you for repairing and providing us updates dear staff.

Now as far as the children mocking Filesonic goes,
i don't know if you people are aware of it, or you just have that natural comprehension
of a 3 year old child,
but many file hosts suck, and yet often they are the only option to download something.
For instance, i like downloading Shows in 1 link MU files,
but they aren't often available and/or are quickly disposed of so i have to satisfy myself with fileserve, hotfile, and even rapidshare often.

Filesonic i use because for what im downloading there is no other, in general or working, mirror.

Hope that clarifies things,
now.... off to finish the 600 left Filesonic links as fast as possible,
time for router re-setting
Old 05.11.2010, 11:26
XICO2KX

Post filesonic.com - Plugin error (out of date)

Hello!
There still seems to be a problem with filesonic.com ...:rolleyes:
I tried to update jD but no luck...:unsure:
Here a test link: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
And the log: http://jdownloader.net:8081/pastebin/17471
Thank you!
Old 05.11.2010, 11:31
Baby Loader

I got the same problem too.. If I run 3+ downloads at the time, it cuts off the download all the time.. Here is my log:

------------------------ Thread: 528 -----------------------
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Resumepoint not valid
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - FINER [java_downloader] -> Connect...
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> Resumepoint not valid
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - FINER [java_downloader] -> Connect...
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - INFO [java_downloader] -> Plugin outdated
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - WARNING [java_downloader] ->
Error occured- latest: ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000010001000000000000000001 <Statuscode
00000000000000000000000000000001 |TODO
00000000000001000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_IN_PROGRESS
00000000010000000000000000000000 |ERROR_PLUGIN_DEFECT
00100000000000000000000000000000 |PLUGIN_ACTIVE
StatusText: Download

528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - WARNING [java_downloader] -> The Plugin for filesonic.com seems to be out of date(rev12830). Please inform the Support-team http://jdownloader.org/support.
528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - FINEST [java_downloader] -> -->**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
----------------Request------------------
GET /not-allowed.php?linkId=26630909 HTTP/1.1
Accept-Language: de, en-gb;q=0.9, en;q=0.8
Cookie: lang=en; ZDEDebuggerPresent=php,phtml,php3; nickname=[REMOVED]; email=[REMOVED]; isAffiliate=1; PHPSESSID=3rlelglum6mfo8m56dfm9jfje1; role=premium
Host: s42.filesonic.com
Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Referer: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Accept-Encoding:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042523 Ubuntu/9.04 (jaunty) Firefox/3.0.10
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
Cache-Control: no-cache

----------------Response------------------
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 10:23:51 GMT
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Content-Type: text/html
Server: nginx

528 05.11.10 11:23:47 - FINEST [java_downloader] ->
<html>
<body>
You can not access this page directly. Please use the <a href="**External links are only visible to Support Staff** onclick="location.href = (this.href + location.href.substr(location.href.indexOf('=') + 1)); return false;">website to start your download</a> or <a href="**External links are only visible to Support Staff**>contact us</a> in case of problem.
<p>If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.</p>
</body>
</html>

Edit (drbits): See my post below.

Last edited by drbits; 06.11.2010 at 06:16.
Closed Thread