JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.12.2018, 02:24
Baby Loader

Default Tell original link order after download

What I want to do is, copy a list of links, and somehow mark or maintain the order of links. This is because I need to process the files afterwards, and the files must be in order of the original link list.

Let's say for example, the files are:
qwe.gif
asd.gif
zxc.gif
After the files are downloaded, I need to be able to tell that the original order of links was the above (qwe.gif was first, asd.gif was second, zxc.gif was last).

So what I tried was to use Packagizer, and I added "<jd:indexof>.<jd:orgfilename>" But this scrambles the order of the files (e.g. 1.asd.gif, 2.qwe.gif)! I read in the forum this was due to the way JD handles multithreading.

So what I'm doing now, is that I have JD set to download files 1-at-a-time, and I limit the download speed so that it's slow enough that each file has a different time-stamp (the files are small, and aren't the same size, and there's a lot of them). So I can tell the original list order by sorting the downloaded files by the Modified date.

But that's slow! Can somebody please recommend some way to tell/identify/force original link list order, after a group of files are downloaded?

Last edited by jellytot; 10.12.2018 at 02:31.
Old 10.12.2018, 06:02
Script Master

You can try the following options:
  1. Do not use <jd:indexof> in packagizer or in dialog box of the linkgrabber tab to add numeric index to the files. They will not only be scramled, they will also be re-numbered automaticlaly if files are later addded to or removed from the package. Send the links to the download tab, arrange them in the order you want them to be downloaded and rename them manually using <jd:indexof> in the context menu.
  2. Use eventscripter to add timestamp the filename after it has been downloaded. All files will have a unique name if the timestamp includes milliseconds.
  3. It might be possible to use the last modified date from the server, depending on the site you are downloading from. Use the following setting to enable it:
    Code:
    Settings > Advanced Settings > GeneralSettings.useoriginallastmodified

Last edited by mgpai; 10.12.2018 at 06:06.
Old 10.12.2018, 07:02
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
You can try the following options:
2. Use eventscripter to add timestamp the filename after it has been downloaded. All files will have a unique name if the timestamp includes milliseconds.
This is the most viable option in the list. May I please have some assistance with the script? The built-in examples aren't enough and I can't find documentation.
Old 10.12.2018, 07:42
Script Master

Script:
Code:
gitlab.com/snippets/1788504/raw?inline=false
Old 10.12.2018, 19:59
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpai View Post
Script:
Code:
gitlab.com/snippets/1788504/raw?inline=false