JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 11.04.2016, 17:16
JD Manager

Nein, gab keine Änderungen. Welcher Browser/welche Firewall? Teamviewer möglich?
Old 11.04.2016, 17:29
Nafi

Quote:
Welcher Browser/welche Firewall?
Der Server, auf dem jdownloader läuft, ist ein Debian Wheezy System, komplett ohne iptables Regeln.

Browser habe ich Chrome und Firefox probiert, sowohl auf Windows10(Norton Firewall) als auch unter Ubuntu 16.04. Es funktioniert aber im moment nirgendwo.

Quote:
Teamviewer möglich?
joa, daten per PN an dich?
Old 11.04.2016, 17:32
JD Manager

Morgen ab 9 Uhr, via e-mail an support@jdownloader.org
Old 16.04.2016, 18:42
luisdv

Default Export DLC from web interface

Is there a way to export a dlc file from my.jdownloader web interface???
im running jdownloader headless on a rpi, and using my.jdownloader to manage downloads, but some times i need to use my PC to download and cant export the link to add it to my pc jdownloader.
Is there another way to generate the dlc file, maybe from the rpi console?

Thanks in advance
Old 17.04.2016, 10:35
JD Manager

Not yet, but we will add support for it! We also have "Send link(s) to JDownloader" feature on our todo list, so you can send them to another JDownloader
Old 26.04.2016, 17:54
BigMad

JD is installed on my Synology NAS DS214se via Package Center, works very well except for a few problems:
  • now the revision is the #33399 (agg. 31/03/2016) but usually the updates were every 2-3 days.
  • it would be useful to know what are the "new" settings changed/added since the last update in the web interface.
  • it would be useful to be able to download/upload the file org.jdownloader.settings.AccountSettings.accounts.ejs and the folder config containing all Account and Advanced Settings (on the NAS is not always easy to access the JD folder, a button would be easier) to can be reused in the installation of JD on a new PC or in case of reinstallation.
  • for iPhone there is no app for JD, and the web interface (my.jdownloader.org) is not very optimized for the iPhone (the buttons, popups, panels, content, ...)

Thanks for all
Old 26.04.2016, 18:14
JD Manager

@BigMad:
-we currently have a build block (no updates going live) because of untested/unfinished
changes pending. we do our best to release the update this week.
-I think we will provide some methods to exchange (send accounts/settings to JDownloader xy). It's better than messing with files directly as this would require a restart every time
-Apple removed the 3rd parties iOS app from their store and made it clear that similiar apps are no longer allowed.
-Marco (our app/webinterface developer) will try to optimize the webinterface for mobile usage
Old 06.05.2016, 10:43
TGB15

Default How to add all links from clipboard monitor in the MyJDownloader android app

I've got a shit-ton of links (pushing 300 last time I checked) in the clipboard (anytime I see an interesting picture or song or video on the internet while I'm browsing on mobile I'll save it, I've got almost 6tb of free storage on the desktop I have JDownloader installed on so why not)

But the power supply on my desktop took a shit so I wasn't able to add any of the links for weeks while I waited for the new one to ship and since I didn't have my desktop I spent a lot more time on my tablet so the problem compounded

As far as I can see there isn't an option from within the app to just send every link from the clipboard monitor to the linkgrabber

And idk if it's a bug or something but if I start checking the boxes when I scroll down any of the boxes that I had checked at the top become unchecked

I'd really rather not have to sit here and add seven or eight links at a time I just wanna add them all and sort them out in the desktop program

Basically is there a way to select all links from the clipboard monitor in the Android app or do you have to manually scroll down and check each box?

And if there isn't, are the contents of the clipboard monitor stored as text anywhere on my device?

If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it
Old 06.05.2016, 12:20
JD Manager

@TGB15: can you please send this to support@jdownloader.org , then I can easily assign this to marco (the webinterface/app developer) and it's easier to chat about the individual bugs/issues. Simply copy/paste and send to given email. Thx. He will be back on Monday
Old 07.05.2016, 19:08
Wolf666

Default [BUG] Removing single download delete all downloads

It is happening that when I remove, from web gui, one single download, it cause to delete all the downloads.
I am on Rev: #33704.
Old 08.05.2016, 04:05
freelee

@Wolf666: happens to me, too

Console shows a series of removal messages like the one below instead of only one:
org.jdownloader.api.downloads.DownloadControllerEventPublisherFireEvent -> 1 : REMOVE_CONTENT - null
org.jdownloader.api.downloads.DownloadControllerEventPublisherFireEvent -> 1 : REMOVE_LINK - {...}
Flush Buffer 1
org.jdownloader.api.downloads.DownloadControllerEventPublisherFireEvent -> 1 : REMOVE_CONTENT - null
org.jdownloader.api.downloads.DownloadControllerEventPublisherFireEvent -> 1 : REMOVE_PACKAGE - {...}
Flush Buffer 1

Browser:
- site: my.jdownloader.org
- Safari 9.1, Mac OSX 10.10.5
JD2 Server:
- Java: 1.8.0_65-b17 (32Bit) (headless)

Last edited by freelee; 08.05.2016 at 15:08. Reason: added console messages and system info
Old 08.05.2016, 18:16
Taschenrechner

Same here.

Try to delete a finished download and removed all of them :(
Old 08.05.2016, 19:47
JD Manager

Thanks for all the feedback, we will check/fix this asap
Old 08.05.2016, 19:56
JD Manager

I've found the cause and temp fixed it. Marco will fix the feature on monday. Update JDownloader and it will no longer delete all links.
Sorry for the inconvenience and loss of links :(
Old 08.05.2016, 20:48
freelee

Temp fix works for me, for retrieving lost links gladfuly there is another thread:
"Restoring old download links" (https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?t=69193)
Old 12.05.2016, 15:13
JD Fan

Is Possible add in web interface a better gui for event script?
To select which script keep active with a flag, like a list.

Instead in android app would be great a feature always in event script, that when there is a script with "interval", you can choice the interval, because for now you can set up this value only in local.

Another issue with Android app is that there is a bug, but i guess that Jiaz open a ticket for that, ( i wrote here ), when you disable and re-enable an event script, "interval" value will be reset to 1000 and not keep your value.

Thanks for your support.
Old 12.05.2016, 18:30
Guardian of the Droids

@robertus:
The generic extension config views in the web interface will be replaced with an easier GUI step by step. Just like in the Android app.

Regarding the event script interval interface and the bug: there will be an update tomorrow that should fix both problems
Old 25.05.2016, 20:17
hurt

Seit heute kann ich über my jdownloader keine Links mehr zum Linksammler hinzufügen.
Jedes Mal wenn ich einen Link hinzufüge, taucht zwar die "Captcha lösen" Notification Box von Firefox auf, aber das Captcha wird nicht angezeigt.

Das ist die Konsolenausgabe von Firefox:
Code:
index.html:268:41

Wed May 25 19:02:19 GMT+200 2016 debug_logger
SEVERE: [07:02:19.219]
[ERROR]    [NETWORK] [REQUEST] [FAILED]
Action:/captcha/list
Params:
""
Type: INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
Source: 
Data:
und

Code:
list:1:1

nicht wohlgeformt
Es gibt auch noch einen anderen Fehler, wenn ich die Seite von my jdownloader nicht aktualisiert habe. Ebenfalls "nicht wohlgeformt" allerdings mit einem Fehler in "getCaptchaJob".

Systeminformationen:
Code:
JDownloader Rev: #33857

Operating System
Linux (LINUX 64Bit) (amd64 64Bit)
Java
1.8.0_74-b02 (64Bit) (headless)
Oracle Corporation
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
Edit:
Gerad mal einen Blick in die API Doku geworfen, der Fehler liegt definitiv beim Client, auch wenn es "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR" heißt.
Das exakte Fehlerobjekt ist folgendes:
Code:
{
  "type" : "API_COMMAND_NOT_FOUND",
  "data" : null,
  "src" : "DEVICE"
}
Wie kann das plötzlich sein?

EDIT 2:
Hab mir gerad mal den Output von JDownloader direkt aufm Server angeschaut, folgende Exception (in Spoiler, könnte sonst zu lang werden):
Spoiler:
Exception:

Code:
org.appwork.exceptions.WTFException: jd.http.Browser$BrowserException
        at org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.load(Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.java:93)
        at org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.<init>(Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.java:33)
        at org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.RecaptchaV2Challenge.createBasicCaptchaChallenge(RecaptchaV2Challenge.java:180)
        at org.jdownloader.api.captcha.CaptchaAPISolver.getChallenge(CaptchaAPISolver.java:186)
        at org.jdownloader.api.captcha.CaptchaAPISolver.list(CaptchaAPISolver.java:133)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpljava:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at org.appwork.remoteapi.InterfaceHandler.invoke(InterfaceHandler.java:335)
        at org.appwork.remoteapi.RemoteAPI._handleRemoteAPICall(RemoteAPI.java:298)
        at org.jdownloader.api.RemoteAPIController$1._handleRemoteAPICall(RemoteAPIController.java:132)
        at org.appwork.remoteapi.SessionRemoteAPI.onPostSessionRequest(SessionRemoteAPI.java:100)
        at org.appwork.utils.net.httpserver.session.HttpSessionController.onPostRequest(HttpSessionController.java:141)
        at org.appwork.utils.net.httpserver.HttpConnection.run(HttpConnection.java:458)
        at org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderDirectServer$3.run(MyJDownloaderDirectServer.java:305)
Caused by: jd.http.Browser$BrowserException
        at jd.http.Browser.loadConnection(Browser.java:1268)
        at jd.http.Browser.getPage(Browser.java:1113)
        at jd.http.Browser.getPage(Browser.java:1109)
        at org.jdownloader.captcha.v2.challenge.recaptcha.v2.Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.load(Recaptcha2FallbackChallenge.java:50)
        ... 15 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: 400 Bad Request
        at org.appwork.utils.net.httpconnection.HTTPConnectionImpl.getInputStream(HTTPConnectionImpl.java:1117)
        at jd.http.Request.read(Request.java:128)
        at jd.http.Request.read(Request.java:679)
        at jd.http.Browser.loadConnection(Browser.java:1257)
        ... 18 more
Ich muss sagen "WTFException" erweckt sehr den Mut, dass das ganze lösbar ist :D

Last edited by hurt; 25.05.2016 at 20:53.
Old 26.05.2016, 12:40
JD Manager

Bitte erstelle via Webinterface mal ein Logfile und poste hier die angezegte logID. Scheint als würde mit der Recaptcha Anbindung was nicht stimmen, wir schauen uns das an
Old 26.05.2016, 12:41
JD Manager

Old 26.05.2016, 14:04
hurt

Hier die Logfile ID: jdlog://9666825891641

Der Log geht glaub ich bereits am 15.05. los, das Problem müsste bei mir das erste Mal am 25.05. aufgetreten sein.

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Hilfe.
Old 27.05.2016, 10:02
JD Manager

Schaut aus als wäre das neu bei Recaptcha. Wir müssen uns da was einfallen lassen.

Last edited by coalado; 27.05.2016 at 12:43.
Old 27.05.2016, 13:20
hurt

Kannst Du/Könnt Ihr da etwas weiter ausholen? Würd mich durchaus interessieren, was sich geändert hat etc.
Old 27.05.2016, 13:22
JD Manager

Der Non-JS Fallback scheint jetzt nur noch zu gehen wenn die Sicherheitsstufe für den entsprechenden API Key auf Niedrig ist. Das dürfte bei den wenigsten Seiten so sein. Also brauchen wir eine neue Lösung die das ganze Javascript Zeug mit ausführt.

Falls da jemand helfen will kann er da gerne mit uns auf Lösungssuche (eventl. Phantom jS?) gehen.
Old 10.06.2016, 11:34
JD Manager

Erledigt RC2 geht wieder
Old 15.06.2016, 11:06
JD Alpha

it would be possible to have in windows the client (web not so) that it is connected directly to jdownloader installed on nas?
about the Web, having different premium account, you can add the priority rules as already on the client?
Old 15.06.2016, 11:18
JD Manager

pompeo2k4:
It's hard to understand what you want.
I guess that you are asking for a JDownloader Frontend application that looks and acts like the normal JDownloader GUI, but is connected to a Remote JDownloader.
This would help a lot to setup and control a remote JDownloader.

We have this idea in mind, and like it. We will do this some day, but there is no schedule yet.
Old 15.06.2016, 15:55
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalado View Post
pompeo2k4:
It's hard to understand what you want.
I guess that you are asking for a JDownloader Frontend application that looks and acts like the normal JDownloader GUI, but is connected to a Remote JDownloader.
This would help a lot to setup and control a remote JDownloader.

We have this idea in mind, and like it. We will do this some day, but there is no schedule yet.
exactly, it is what I wanted to understand

At present however, would be added to the web interface can prioritize the transfers when you have multiple premium accounts? Also management account - rules of use
Old 17.06.2016, 11:53
JD Manager

@pompeo2k4: please write an email to support@jdownloader.org with your feature wish, so I can assign the ticket to marco, the developer of the web frontend
Old 18.06.2016, 10:46
JD Alpha

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
@pompeo2k4: please write an email to support@jdownloader.org with your feature wish, so I can assign the ticket to marco, the developer of the web frontend
Ok I have send email
Old 19.06.2016, 11:54
5i1v3rStorm

Default Probleme mit der Android App

Hey Community,

ich habe seit etwa 2 Tagen große Probleme mit der Android App. Sie verbindet sich mit MyJdownloader und "sieht" auch meine Instanz (die auf meinem Ubuntu Heimserver läuft), aber kann sie nicht steuern. Es erscheinen keine Downloads und wenn ich auf "Menü" - "Settings" drücke, steht bei Update Check oder den Connection Settings "failed". Auch kann die App keine Storage- oder OS- Informationen sammeln und wenn ich auf "Create Log" tippe sagt sie "No Logs available".

Jetzt kommt der Witz: Wenn ich einen Download hinzufüge kommt die Toast-Meldung: "Error, retry later" oder so ähnlich und ich sehe auch immer noch keine Downloads im Linkgrabber oder den Downloads ankommen, aber sie werden übertragen! Logge ich mich per VNC in den Server ein, sind sie da und werden auch runtergeladen...

Das ganze wirkt so, als könnte die App mit JDownloader kommunizieren, JDownloader aber nicht zurück.

Und bevor ihr an eine Firewall Konfiguration oder so was denkt: Das normale Webinterface unter my.jdownloader.org funktioniert tadellos. An der Kommunikation zwischen JDownloader und den my.jdownloader Servern kann es also doch eigentlich nicht liegen, oder?

Ich habe die Android App mehrfach neu installiert und alle Daten gelöscht, aber ohne Erfolg.

Ist das irgendwo bekannt, wo ich noch nicht danach gesucht habe? Gibt es evtl. eine Lösung?

LG
Old 19.06.2016, 19:34
JD Alpha

On jdownloader of android, not list download and not connect to client (update check failed, failed on direct connection mode). This after latest update on android
Old 19.06.2016, 21:40
Tomjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompeo2k4 View Post
On jdownloader of android, not list download and not connect to client (update check failed, failed on direct connection mode). This after latest update on android
I'm also experiencing this problem. MyJdownloader Android version correctly lists my two connected devices, but when I click on either, it displays an empty list with the message "No Downloads". Also, when I go to the Settings section, the message "Update check failed!" is displayed instantly, and the button "Check for updates" doesn't work.

I'm using Android 5.0
Old 20.06.2016, 11:00
JD Beta

Default Einstellungen exportieren/importieren

Hi,

ich betreibe den JDownloader auf einer NAS. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Einstellungen zu exportieren/sichern und ggf. wieder zu importieren. Musste den JD schon mehrmals neuinstallieren und anschließend alle meine Einstellungen händisch wieder neu setzen.

Grüße

ckbaxter
Old 20.06.2016, 13:18
JD Manager

MyJDownloader App fixed, please update your JDownloader(eg via Webinterface)

@ckbaxter: einfach den cfg Ordner backupen
Old 20.06.2016, 13:52
JD Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
[...]
@ckbaxter: einfach den cfg Ordner backupen
OK, dachte es gibt eine "einfachere" Methode. Hab ne Synology, d.h. ich muss per Telnet und root Zugriff den Ordner wegsichern.
Old 20.06.2016, 13:53
JD Manager

Es muss nicht gleich root sein, aber ein User welcher Zugang zu dem Ordner hat, ja
Old 20.06.2016, 17:04
5i1v3rStorm

Default Thank you

Thanks for the fix! The app works great again
Old 20.06.2016, 17:30
JD Manager

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 25.06.2016, 12:10
Baby Loader

Hallo,

habt ihr weiterhin keinen Entwickler oder freie Ressourcen um eine gleichwertige Safari-Extension des Chrome/Firefox-Addons zu schreiben?