JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 01.08.2015, 13:49
mds75

Default Problems with nitroflare.com and JDownloader

Good morning,
I am using JDownloader 2 Beta and I have a Nitroflare premium account.
As of yesterday it is impossible to use my nitroflare premium account with JDownloader.
What happens is that :
- I first get a pop-up window asking me to solve a captcha (see Capture 1.jpg)
- Then I am redirected to à JDownloader "captcha challenge" which is impossible to use (impossible to check the "i am not a robot" checkbox because of a "Onload" pop-up window (see Capture 2.jpg)
- If I click on "get rid of captcha" I am redirected to a window telling me to buy nitroflare premium (which I already have !) (see Capture 3.jpg)
Bottom line : it is impossible to download from nitroflare using JDownloader and all this seems to me a hardselling scheme gone wrong...
Thank you for any help you can give me solving this issue.
Best regards,
Michel
Attached Thumbnails
Capture 1.JPG   Capture2.JPG   Capture 3.JPG  
Old 01.08.2015, 15:07
English Supporter

@mds75

please read the following support article and setup your browser to allow browser solver, its required for recaptchav2. https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas

if your scripts or browser stop it from working then you can't solve the login captcha.

I switched away from the API for premium users because it constantly causes us support issues.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 01.08.2015, 15:45
mds75

@raztoki

Thank you for your quick reply.
My browser does open but the script fails.
I will keep on trying.

I do not understand what you meen when you say :
Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
@mds75
I switched away from the API for premium users because it constantly causes us support issues.
raztoki
Does it mean that it is not possible anymore to use JDownloader with a nitroflare premium account ?
Thank you for your answer.

Michel
Old 01.08.2015, 16:13
English Supporter

API > method in accessing nitroflare, not based on HTML.
Web > method based on what you do/see on website

yes its possible to use JDownloader, just need to solve the recaptchav2 captcha image once and it should be fine.

if you would like todo a teamviewer session I can offer that, should be able to solve quickly.

Jump our online chat and find myself and ask for Teamviewer session

Thankyou

razotki

Old 01.08.2015, 19:29
English Supporter

@mds75
using avast?

Old 01.08.2015, 21:55
gripmole

Just to say - I had the same problem and it was fixed real time by raztoki through a Teamviewer session - brilliant, specially to a non techie like me....
Old 02.08.2015, 00:58
Storm

Hi raztoki,
I am having the same problem. Nitroflare cannot check my account. I followed your instructions above and successfully completed the captcha but still it will not work.

I contacted Nitroflare support about this twice and all they say is that the problem is not on their end and that I should reset my password if I have forgotten it. This has nothing to do with my password being forgotten because JD doesn't change it.

I would very much appreciate a Teamviewer session if it is at all possible. I say that because I'm in Europe and it's almost midnight now.
Old 02.08.2015, 07:28
gripmole

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7leagueboot View Post
Hi raztoki,
I am having the same problem. Nitroflare cannot check my account. I followed your instructions above and successfully completed the captcha but still it will not work.

I contacted Nitroflare support about this twice and all they say is that the problem is not on their end and that I should reset my password if I have forgotten it. This has nothing to do with my password being forgotten because JD doesn't change it.

I would very much appreciate a Teamviewer session if it is at all possible. I say that because I'm in Europe and it's almost midnight now.
Suggest you contact through IRC...
Old 02.08.2015, 11:43
Storm

I don't have IRC. But things have evolved since last night. I left JD running all night in download mode. My Nitroflare account is now showing as ok and valid until October. On the other hand, it appears to have started downloading a file but it stopped at less than 1 GB. It did not download anything else. I tried restarting it this morning and it worked although the download speed is approximately 280 Kb/s whereas it is normally at least 2 Mb/s.

Nitroflare support have not replied which makes me think their servers are likely overloaded.
Old 02.08.2015, 16:53
Storm

New problem now. Account recognized but can't download some files. JD gives the following message: "Skipped - Account is missing".
Old 02.08.2015, 18:49
English Supporter

anyone having issues

please delete the account and add it again,
if you can not get recaptcha v2 to display make sure settings > captcha > browser solver IS ENABLED, its required for RecaptchaV2, for more information read https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas.

If you can not get recaptchav2/browser solver to work, you can set API mode enabled again in plugin settings > plugins > nitroflare

Just note with API mode you will get recaptchav1 quite often due to nitroflare API always been under attack (they use to 'protect there API). If your IP address changes you will get prompted with more captchas. Whereas with WEB mode this isn't the case, one recaptchav2 and then login session is cached and reused! Even if you IP changes you shouldn't get another recaptchav2. This is why WEB mode is now preferred login method vs API!

raztoki

Last edited by raztoki; 02.08.2015 at 18:57.
Old 02.08.2015, 18:56
English Supporter

@7leagueboot

you don't need 'IRC' client, the link above is to a webclient (browser, no additional software required!).

If you still have issues contact me =]

Old 03.08.2015, 14:50
Greybearduk

Just to say I had exactly the same problem as mds75. I set up my browser as described in the support article, but got exactly the same results.

Following raztoki’s advice I removed and added the account, but verification failed because of the captcha issue. I then enabled the nitroflare plugin and the account passed verification without any intervention by me i.e. no captcha.

All appears to be working ok at the moment.
Old 03.08.2015, 15:14
English Supporter

@Greybearduk
Thanks for your feedback.

API has been working well for long time (discounting there numerous SQL issues ~1-2 months ago). Recently they added additional protection modes when API comes under so called 'attack', which requires recaptchav1 captcha solving when your IP changes (they White list IP addresses). Whilst this is not so bad if your IP doesn't change often, its really bad if it does change often.

Old 05.08.2015, 04:57
Ultra Loader

I also have had account issues with NitroFlare during the last few days, with "Cannot check account" in the Status column and "Temp. disabled" in the Download Traffic Left column.

So (following raztoki's tip) I removed the NitroFlare account and tried several times to re-create it, but kept getting the dialog box message "Result of the Account Verification: Cannot check Account"

The account is active as NitroFlare Premium status, and I was able to directly download a file in Firefox, at high speed (around 30-40 Mbps), which verifies that it truly is in Premium status.
Old 05.08.2015, 05:51
English Supporter

@NotesTracker

teamviewer?

Old 05.08.2015, 05:57
Ultra Loader

Happy to use TeamViewer again -- see Skype (user notestracker) for IMs to exchange TeamViewer credentials
:) ... It's 1:12 pm Melbourne time, will you be ready to connect TeamViewer soon, raztoki?

Last edited by NotesTracker; 05.08.2015 at 06:13.
Old 05.08.2015, 06:36
English Supporter

sorry I was expecting you on IRC I only check forum every 30mins or so.

Old 05.08.2015, 06:46
Ultra Loader

Never have used IRC but will do so if you advise me which IRC client (Windows) and which channel/network to use, and how to connect with you (else use Skype). You didn't mean this forum's PM facility, did you? ... And must do it inside the next hour as will be going out mid-afternoon.

[UPDATE] Just installed HydraIRC with nickname NotesTracker, but don't know what else to configure to contact you.

Just sent you a Private Message

Last edited by NotesTracker; 05.08.2015 at 07:21.
Old 05.08.2015, 07:20
English Supporter

got side tracked chatting and coding

no need to install irc client but you can if you wish.

Freenode provides webcleint, which should work in all browsers

Jump our online chat and find myself and ask for Teamviewer session

Old 05.08.2015, 07:37
English Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotesTracker View Post
I also have had account issues with NitroFlare during the last few days, with "Cannot check account" in the Status column and "Temp. disabled" in the Download Traffic Left column.

So (following raztoki's tip) I removed the NitroFlare account and tried several times to re-create it, but kept getting the dialog box message "Result of the Account Verification: Cannot check Account"

The account is active as NitroFlare Premium status, and I was able to directly download a file in Firefox, at high speed (around 30-40 Mbps), which verifies that it truly is in Premium status.
user did not comply with advice in the below quote...
browser solver disabled... browser didn't even work for open link/url (so I had to set chrome as browser solver). o_O
neither looked at enabling api mode, either *slaps notestracker*

Quote:
Originally Posted by raztoki View Post
anyone having issues

please delete the account and add it again,
if you can not get recaptcha v2 to display make sure settings > captcha > browser solver IS ENABLED, its required for RecaptchaV2, for more information read https://support.jdownloader.org/inde...splay-captchas.

If you can not get recaptchav2/browser solver to work, you can set API mode enabled again in plugin settings > plugins > nitroflare

Just note with API mode you will get recaptchav1 quite often due to nitroflare API always been under attack (they use to 'protect there API). If your IP address changes you will get prompted with more captchas. Whereas with WEB mode this isn't the case, one recaptchav2 and then login session is cached and reused! Even if you IP changes you shouldn't get another recaptchav2. This is why WEB mode is now preferred login method vs API!

raztoki

Old 05.08.2015, 07:50
Ultra Loader

I'm not sure what you did (was outside with the pooch for 10 minutes), but whatever you did NitroFlare is operating again, many thanks!

Why do you need to have "browser solver" (whatever that is) enabled? I don't recall needing to do anything about this when first started using NitroFlare, did something change recently?

I was a naughty boy, and maybe deserve to have been slapped! However I (and probably many other JD users) are foussed on other things, and don't necessarily understand all the intricacies of either JD or what te NitroFlares of this world impose on us (lame excuse).

As for "crt monitor on crypted drive" only have LCD monitors, four of them, and unsure what "crypted drive" signifies. And "default browser is messed up" ??? since I had Firefox as default plus Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE, and several others. I do software dev and change things around during testing, unsure why that should affect JD and NitroFlare (but then I don't know the innards of JD).

Anyway, again many thanks!

Last edited by NotesTracker; 05.08.2015 at 08:02.
Old 05.08.2015, 07:56
English Supporter

looked like a square monitor which would imply crt. Teamviewer only showed it as one monitor which is weird if you have four

when you right click on a download link open in browser it should open your operating systems default browser, yours did nudda.

So I set chrome as browser solver as it works better than firefox (which you had open).
settings > advanced settings > BrowserCaptchaSolver: Browser Commandline
you can set your default browser for JD GUI functions like opening links
settings > advanced settings > GeneralSettings: Browser Command Line

Browser solver as mentioned in that support article is required by recaptchav2, which nitroflare uses for weblogin!

Old 23.08.2015, 20:15
mds75

Thanks a lot to raztoki who, in no time, solved my problems.
Nitroflare is working fine now !
Old 23.08.2015, 20:25
English Supporter

IE = problemo browser solver!

chrome works fine out of the box == win!