JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.09.2019, 06:45
Wind Gust

Default Need to scroll to load more content

So I'm looking to download files from the website (yiff.part). But I'm running into some problems.

1st
The website has the ability to see display 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200, 500, or all posts. The default setting is 50 and it appears that Jdownloader2 will only go through those first 50. The webpage seems to cache witch option you do because since I set it to all posts in chrome it has remained that way. So is there a way to make it scan all posts?

Notes: There are no accounts needed to access files. There is no difference in the link whether you are displaying 10 or all posts. Also, there is no pages just a button to load more (kind of like Instagram).

2nd
My next problem is getting all the files I want put into the correct packages. Here is an example of the links that are being put into the link grabber (**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**) and the links that it finds that have the actual content I wish to download include Imgur, dropbox, google drive, and the sights own hosted links to the files (example of there hosted links: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** they do every with this part always staying the same: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**.....). I'm trying to just get that content moved to its own package files while also pasting multiple different variations of the original link (ie: **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** , **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff** , .... etc)

3rd
This last problem has to do with problem 2 in a way as I'm trying to find a way to have the package name be the "tab title" (The words displayed in a chrome tab at the top of the browser). Currently, I would need to create a rule for every number after the / to rename the package file to the name. This would require a lot of "usless" rules to be created.

Sorry, this is a long post I've tried looking around a lot for answers to these questions but couldn't come up with any.
Old 23.09.2019, 19:03
Wind Gust

Default Need to scroll to load more content

I have a website that function kind of like Instagram except when you scroll down you have to click next page but you don't get a new link to page2 it just stays the same link. So you can only download stuff that loads on the first page. The website does have an option to set how much content is loaded per page and you can select all content but I don't see any way of getting jdownloader to recognize that. Would this require a special plugin to be made?
Old 25.09.2019, 11:18
JD Manager

Very likely a plugin is required in case the *next page* isn't available as normal website.
We need example links to check/tell more
Old 28.09.2019, 04:56
Wind Gust

This is the website im referring too. **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... this is one of the links I'm trying to get JDownloader to crall through. **External links are only visible to Support Staff**... On the site there is a setting to see how much content is displayed but the default is 50 "per page". No account is required for this site.