JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 28.03.2013, 05:17
Bandwidth Beast

Default Skip & Cancel LinkCrawler

Was genau soll die Funktion Skip & Cancel LinkCrawler bewirken? Denn wenn ich darauf klicke, kommen weiterhin alle möglichen CAPTCHAs.
Attached Thumbnails
JD.wasSollBewirken.jpg  
Old 29.03.2013, 11:15
Unicorn!

I can't read German but I suspect this is pointing out the there's no option to skip all anymore? Just wanted to chime in and say I'm having the same issue and would love to see the feature return.

Cheers.
Old 10.04.2013, 00:47
Bandwidth Beast

Yeah, it's about not being able to cancel the link crawling. It's very annoying if JD2 starts to crawl a page and there's a pastebin with hundreds of files using a link protector service.
Old 10.04.2013, 02:10
ReXTaR

I did not understand ... do not speak German or English ... lol ... I speak Spanish ...
Now they want to add the links to other sites are protected, say something like encrypted on the web ...
Many services are protected by recaptcha, which is harder to solve than a simple captcha, I recommend using a descrambler, before adding the links ... nows a couple of steps and less tedious ... linkdecrypter.com recommend, is quite good and gives the final link ready to copy and paste ...
Now as for your problem to be fixed in the program, add links and corresponding sample error log ... Greetings ...
Old 10.04.2013, 14:40
Bandwidth Beast

That website won't do you any good. Let's say I ask JD2 to crawl the page DLLContentAwesome.com/colber.report.03.23.
Within that page you have pastebin links. In each pastebin link you have hundreds of links from ncrypt.in (reCAPTCHA) and safelinking.net (solvemedia). Once JD2 starts crawling those pastebin links there's no way back i.e. you can't cancel the crawling. You have to terminate JDownloader2.exe.
Same for that website. I can PM you the pastebin links. They are meant as index; not to be crawled as a webpage.
Old 10.04.2013, 19:53
ReXTaR

ok ... I already understood, is a long process, complicated and messy to protect the links, that the JD is cycled before froze, ever happened to me to add a link ilix.in
Well, then, if it requires a developer JD, and like I said, add your links on this topic you want, some more so they can serve as an example and if you can, generates the error log file .. .
Something will be done about it ...
Old 11.04.2013, 00:25
Bandwidth Beast

example link
**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 11.04.2013, 00:41
whismerhill

I support that idea
I would also like to see what is JD2 doing when it gets links through clipboard like it does already when you add links manually
but in a more integrated way (i.e. doesn't spawn a new window, doesn't prevent clicking on JD2's main interface