JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 10.02.2018, 12:02
Baby Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
Könnte mal jemand einen Screenshot liefern, der zeigt was uBlock da so blockiert?
Hilft das weiter?

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**

**External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 10.02.2018, 18:42
Baby Loader

@Jiaz: Mein letzter Beitrag mit den Screenshots ist wohl nicht durchgekommen, darum hier nochmal:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 11.02.2018, 00:34
English Supporter

@9c9de5e577
post can be placed into moderation, just needs staff to approve them to be public. Don't fret next time it happens. =]

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 13.02.2018, 18:45
JD Manager

Yeah! Danke für die Screenshots!
Das hilft uns weiter! Werden den Namespace der Dateien anpassen. Anscheinend greift da irgendeine Regel die alles mit crypto blockiert. Wahrscheinlich in Anlehnung an coinbase und co
Old 19.02.2018, 09:10
Modem User

Hi from Italy, my first post :-)

Since I'm unable to start a brand new thread (newbie related issue, I guess), I take advantage of this one to report my.jdownloader.org vhost is down for a while now: host IP is reachable, but in fact seems to be no more open ports and/or listening daemons...WIP? Just a matter of time and patience? Any news about? Thanks!

EDIT - Never mind...after a few hours it's up again, hurray!

Last edited by ameno; 19.02.2018 at 10:12.
Old 19.02.2018, 12:09
JD Manager

@ameno: Thanks for the information. I restarted the service today morning.
Old 20.02.2018, 16:45
Baby Loader

I have a problem with jdownloader in a headless machine. I log into it using myjdownloader, and before I could add several "default" folders to choose from when adding links (my movies go to one drive and shows go to another). I can no longer do this and I need to type manually the folder path if I want to use something other than the default one (jdownloder doesn't remember my used folders as it did before).

Is there a setting I can change to get back to this behaviour?
Old 20.02.2018, 17:15
JD Manager

@Feahnor: check Settings-Advanced Settings-LinkgrabberSettings.downloaddestinationhistory
It should contain history of used download destinations.
Each time you use a different directory, it should get added to this list
Old 20.02.2018, 17:22
Baby Loader

Quote:
@Feahnor: check Settings-Advanced Settings-LinkgrabberSettings.downloaddestinationhistory
It should contain history of used download destinations.
Each time you use a different directory, it should get added to this list
It doesn't contain the history of used folders:

Old 20.02.2018, 17:32
JD Manager

Did you install JDownloader manually or via 3rd party package?
Is this the only *not working* item?
Did you check for permissions issues and JDownloader unable to write to disk?
Old 22.02.2018, 09:57
Baby Loader

Quote:
Did you install JDownloader manually or via 3rd party package?
Manually, I downloaded the .jar file.

Quote:
Is this the only *not working* item?
Yes.

Quote:
Did you check for permissions issues and JDownloader unable to write to disk?
Yes I did, everything works fine but this.
Old 22.02.2018, 10:38
JD Manager

@Feahnor: Would it be possible to take a look at this together via Teamviewer? Contact us at support@jdownloader.org
Old 11.03.2018, 22:28
JD Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukestop View Post
The way the download paths are set is a little confusing. I realize that this is tricky since we aren't dealing with local paths anymore but paths on the machine that JD is running on. It also seems like recently chosen paths aren't remembered in the drop down list. Lastly, I wish it was easier to include the package name in the path (remembering the <jd:packagename> syntax isn't great). Maybe a checkbox or something to append <jd:packagename> would help? Oh, and maybe displaying the default path instead of <DEFAULT PATH> would be helpful too.ice.
I have the same frustration on the Android app. I have literally dozens of paths that show up when I share to the App. And, it doesn't select the most recently used or the default one set in the app, but an apparently random order.

Can we at least delete all the paths we don't use anymore?
Old 12.03.2018, 11:58
JD Manager

@mptpro: You can edit/clear them in Settings-Advanced Settings-LinkgrabberSettings.downloaddestinationhistory
I will ask developer to take a look at this
Old 12.03.2018, 12:05
Guardian of the Droids

@mptpro:
That post by nukestop is from 2015, there were a few changes to the Add Links dialog since then ;-) so the best would be to copy the value of LinkgrabberSettings.downloaddestinationhistory from the Advanced Settings and paste it into an email to support@jdownloader.org, I'll then check what's happening.
Old 13.03.2018, 02:57
JD Alpha

Quote:
@mptpro: You can edit/clear them in Settings-Advanced Settings-LinkgrabberSettings.downloaddestinationhistory
I will ask developer to take a look at this
That worked! Thank you!
Old 13.03.2018, 09:27
JD Manager

You're welcome
Old 17.03.2018, 16:18
Baby Loader

Will there ever be a Safari (macOS) extension available?
Old 18.03.2018, 01:08
English Supporter

@bigbadbunnyrabbit
when safari supports the webexteions frame work it will be supported over night.

raztoki

Don't fight the system, use it to your advantage. :]
Old 19.03.2018, 11:57
JD Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbunnyrabbit View Post
Will there ever be a Safari (macOS) extension available?
as far as I know there are no plans for safari to add support for webextensions
Old 14.04.2018, 19:47
bur

Very often I don't get a notification on the android app when the desktop application asks for a captcha.

When I open the app after seeing the request on the desktop, the "solve captcha" is in the dashboard. But no notification.

Nokia 3, Android 7

Thanks
Old 17.04.2018, 10:09
JD Manager

@bur: please contact us at support@jdownloader.org
Old 13.05.2018, 18:01
JD Fan

I noticed a small bug in the web interface: The entered speed limit is not rendered correctly. E.g. if I enter 1.1 MB/s it shows 1.09 MB/s after a reload. But the entered value was set correctly because the Android app shows 1126.4 kB/s, which is exactly 1.1 MB/s.

edit: Seems like other speed labels are affected too. If I compare the current download speed between the web interface and the Firefox extension, the web interface shows 1.09 when the extension shows 1.1.

Last edited by cremor; 13.05.2018 at 19:22.
Old 14.05.2018, 17:54
JD Manager

Thanks, I will forward this to the developer of extension/webinterface.
Old 19.05.2018, 11:09
JD Fan

I have a weird problem with the Firefox extension and/or the web interface.

Every day the first click on the link to open the webinterface in the extension popup leads to an error message within the web interface that says something like "invalid JDownloader id, redirecting to index". But if I then click the entry on the index page, it leads me to the exact same URL - so to the same device id. And this time it works. And from now on all clicks on the link in the extension popup also work, although the link didn't change But they only work for some time. A few hours later (JDownloader didn't restart in the meantime) the first click again shows the error.

Last edited by cremor; 19.05.2018 at 12:36.
Old 22.05.2018, 13:26
JD Manager

What version of extension are you using? Please check settings.
Old 22.05.2018, 13:58
JD VIP

Auf der Seite "my.jdownloader.org" sucht man immer noch vergeblich den Link zu "Apps und Erweiterungen". Dadurch würde der Download der Erweiterung doch deutlich erleichtert.

Auf der Informationsseite zur Erweiterung (Firefox) wird folgender Text 5x wiederholt:
Code:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Sorry, the extension hosted on addons.mozilla.org is broken since Firefox 51.
Please go to https://my.jdownloader.org/apps to get a working (and frequently updated)
version of the extension!
Das macht keinen guten Eindruck und ist wenig hilfreich. Es wäre auch sinnvoll den Text zweisprachig darzustellen, nicht jeder versteht den englischen Text.
Old 22.05.2018, 14:37
JD Manager

Die Anzeigete Sprache bei Firefox hängt vom Browser/Einstellungen ab.
Und auf der Seite my.jdownloader.org ist direkt im Dashboard auf der rechten Seite der Link zu den Apps/Erweiterungen?!
Old 22.05.2018, 15:05
JD VIP

Dazu habe auch schon mal gesagt:

- das Dashboard ist nur für registrierte Benutzer zugänglich
- eine Registrierung ist immer auch eine Hürde
- der Seitenbesucher kann nicht ahnen, dass erst mit der Registrierung der Zugriff auf Apps/Erweiterungen ermöglicht wird

Quote:
Die Angezeigte Sprache bei Firefox hängt vom Browser/Einstellungen ab.
Ich nutze Firefox in deutscher Sprache, trotzdem sind diese Informationen auf Englisch.
Old 22.05.2018, 15:10
JD Manager

@Hightower5: Warum sollte man auf die MyJDownloader Apps verweisen, welche primär für die Nutzung mit einem MyJDownloader Account gedacht sind, ohne einen entsprechenden Account zu haben? Verstehe den Sinn nicht ganz? Warum auf die Apps/Erweiterungen hinweisen, welche dann bei Nutzung ebenfalls einen Account benötigen. (Abgesehen von der Browser Erweiterung welche lokal auch ohne Account für RC2 genutzt werden kann).

Bei mir kommt im Browser, addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/official-my-jdownloader-add/?src=search
Ich hab einfach im Firefox Erweiterungs-Store gesucht und den Link angeklickt. Evtl wenn du bereits im englischen Store suchst, dann kommen auch die englischen Beschreibungen
Quote:
Über diese Erweiterung
DIESE VERSION IST VERALTET!
Bitte laden Sie die aktuelle Version von https://my.jdownloader.org/apps
Old 22.05.2018, 15:33
JD VIP

Ich rede hier von:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz
@Hightower5: Warum sollte man auf die MyJDownloader Apps verweisen, welche primär für die Nutzung mit einem MyJDownloader Account gedacht sind, ohne einen entsprechenden Account zu haben? Verstehe den Sinn nicht ganz? Warum auf die Apps/Erweiterungen hinweisen, welche dann bei Nutzung ebenfalls einen Account benötigen. (Abgesehen von der Browser Erweiterung welche lokal auch ohne Account für RC2 genutzt werden kann).
Nach meinem Verständnis handelt es sich hierbei um ein und dieselbe App. Sie funktioniert wie du richtig sagst auch ohne Registrierung. Darum sollte es auch möglich sein, diese auch ohne Registrierung herunterzuladen.
Old 22.05.2018, 15:51
JD Manager

Das die MyJDownloader Browser Erweiterung RC2 lokal auch ohne Account kann, liegt daran, das wir nicht unbedingt dem Nutzer 2 verschiedene Erweiterungen benötigen lassen wollen. Ich sehe keinen Grund auf die Apps Seite von MyJDownloader zu verweisen, wobei diese primär für MyJDownloader gedacht ist. Sofern die Erweiterung benötigt wird und diese nicht installiert ist, so ist die entsprechende Seite verlinkt. Sehe jetzt keinen Sinn hier was zu ändern, denn die Apps Seite hat keinerlei Referenz zu RecaptchaV2, sprich ein Nutzer der es nicht weiß, wird nicht auf die Idee kommen auf die MyJDownloader Seite zu gehen, dort auf die Apps/Erweiterungen um nach einer Recaptcha Erweiterung zu suchen.
Old 22.05.2018, 16:09
Guardian of the Droids

@cremor: this is a known issue, will be fixed asap!

@hightower5: Vielen Dank für deine Hinweise. Die Apps findest du auch ohne dich einloggen zu müssen und in deutscher Sprache auf my.jdownloader.org/apps
Diese Seite wird geöffnet, falls die Browser-Erweiterung fehlt und ein Captcha-Typ gelöst werden soll, der nur mit Hilfe der Browser-Erweiterung lösbar ist. Außerdem kommst du im JDownloader mit zwei Klicks zur Liste der Apps / Erweiterungen (My.JDownloader Tab -> Fernsteuerung). Alle weiteren Änderungen sind erstmal niedriger priorisiert als das Bauen neuer Features und Bugfixes, was nicht heißt das deine Vorschlage nicht berücksichtigt werden!
Old 22.05.2018, 16:11
JD VIP

Nach der Umstellung auf RecaptchaV2 war es nicht mehr möglich ohne diese Erweiterung bestimmte Links mit dem JD2 herunterzuladen. Zur Lösung wurde hier im Forum immer wieder auf die Erweiterung My.JDownloader verwiesen und darauf hingewiesen, dass eine Registrierung nicht nötig sei.

Jeder Nutzer der sich auf die Suche im Erweiterungsstore von Firefox macht, landet letzt endlich bei https://my.jdownloader.org und sieht sich doch genötigt sich erst einmal zu registrieren. Ich sehe nicht ein, warum hier unbedingt diese Hürde aufgebaut werden soll. Es tut doch keinen weh, wenn oben in der Menüleiste der Seite auch noch APPs steht.
Old 22.05.2018, 16:41
Guardian of the Droids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightower5 View Post
[...] Jeder Nutzer der sich auf die Suche im Erweiterungsstore von Firefox macht, landet letzt endlich bei https://my.jdownloader.org [...]
Nein. Da ist ein großer, klickbarer Link zur Apps Landing Page. Im zweiten Satz der Beschreibung, Und in der Kurzbeschreibung. Wie gesagt, das ist keine Absage an deinen Vorschlag (siehst du das überhaupt als Vorschlag?). Aber es gibt derzeit einige Punkte mit höherer Priorität!
Old 22.05.2018, 18:10
JD VIP

Ich sehe das eher als Lösungsvorschlag für ein Problem. Warum weise ich immer wieder darauf hin? Weil ich immer wieder darüber stolpere.

Meiner Meinung nach gehe ich auf My.Jdownloader.org um entweder den Webclient zu nutzen oder um mir die Erweiterung herunterzuladen. Eigentlich erwarte ich, dass ich bei dem Link Downloads die Erweiterung herunterladen kann. Dabei handelt es sich aber um einen Link zum JD2. Als User frage ich mich jetzt wo ist der Link wo ich mir die Erweiterung herunterladen kann???

Die beste Lösung wäre es doch, wie schon mehrfach erwähnt, ein Link Namens "APP/Erweiterung" der mich direkt zu "https://my.jdownloader.org/apps/" führt. Ich verstehe nicht warum ihr euch so sträubt. Für mich ist das sinnvoll und absolut logisch, da es ja die Problematik mit dem Download bei Firefox gibt. (IMPORTANT NOTICE
Sorry, the extension hosted on addons.mozilla.org is broken since Firefox 51...)

Im Kleingedruckten steht der Link ja sowieso. Doch den kann man trotzdem übersehen und auch nur über Copy&Paste nutzen.
Old 22.05.2018, 18:41
JD Fan

Quote:
What version of extension are you using? Please check settings.
That's the latest one according to the Firefox addon update check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc View Post
@cremor: this is a known issue, will be fixed asap!
Do you mean the rounding of the speed numbers or the "invalid id" message from the extension link?
Interestingly, the "invalid id" message didn't happen today, so maybe you meant that and already fixed it?
Old 22.05.2018, 19:09
Guardian of the Droids

@cremor: I was talking about "invalid id" issue. Regarding speed limits: still investigating.
@hightower5: Dein Vorschlag ist wie gesagt nicht verworfen und sobald sich Zeit dafür findet, wird ein Link an der von dir gewünschten Stelle eingebaut.
Old 23.05.2018, 18:10
JD Addict

Default Problem bei Drag&Drop: Verschieben über Bildschirmrand hinaus unmöglich

In der Android-App funzt, um die Download-Reihenfolge zu ändern, das Verschieben per "Drag&Drop" mit dem "Long click" nur bedingt: Wenn man den oberen bzw. unteren Bildschirmrand erreicht hat, scrollt der Bildschirm nicht automatisch weiter entgegengesetzt der Richtung, in die man das Element verschieben möchte! Deshalb würde ich diese Möglichkeit gerne als Feature requesten - vielen Dank!
(getestet unter Android v4.1.1)

Last edited by Mister Floppy; 27.05.2018 at 19:54.
Old 23.05.2018, 20:22
JD Manager

Hab ich an mrc weitergegeben.