JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Closed Thread

Old 03.11.2011, 22:54
deadmau

Here you go, some screenshots that speak for themselves:

**External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff** **External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 03.11.2011, 23:04
Ultra Loader

My god.

The thing is that, i barely used my FS account in the last 2 weeks, maybe downloaded something like 80-90GB, downloading 3D movies, so am i suspicious?

I´m always downloading from the same IP too, my pc at home.

This is terrible, can u please give us a link of that forum?
Old 03.11.2011, 23:07
deadmau

Yeah, here you go:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Old 03.11.2011, 23:22
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmau View Post
Yeah, here you go:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Thanks

Obviously this Fs guy has exceed the pm´s quota.:biggrin:
Old 03.11.2011, 23:27
deadmau

You could just post in the thread
Old 03.11.2011, 23:30
Ultra Loader

Just did, but i don´t think i should post my FS account details...i just posted my FS premium user.
Old 04.11.2011, 01:03
resistor301

I just took 22 updates, booted and still not working.

Don't say it

.....'clear your cookies' lol
Old 04.11.2011, 02:45
pierrevp

i'd like to share my experience in case it helps. There might b something to the claim that the landing error has to do with ip. I'm using the same account on 2 computers (1 is in a different country. It has a faster connection so i'm using it to fill 2 2tb drives). Only the faster 1 which has downloaded more gives the error. The other slower pc has no problem downloading through premium on JD since the previous update which allowed site login though api failed. This last update had no effect on either pc other than JD no longer saying api login failed. However i do notice that while not downloading it says 'premium account ok' but after starting a fileserve downlad it changes to 'account ok'. So: same account works on 1 pc but gives landing error on the other. Makes you suspect ip blocking, but FileServeManager works just fine on the pc that shows the error in JD. Hope this info helps. JD is so much better than FSM.
Old 04.11.2011, 04:19
WilsonMeister

Just UpDated with the 22 "Mods" & FileServe Premium NOW WORKS

Nothing new from FileServe Support, other than NEGLECT . . .

Same O - Same O

Later
Old 04.11.2011, 04:30
LJSeinfeld

So... Is there any reliable way to contact FileServe? I've been searching... only thing I can find is just a stupid web-form on their 'contact us' section.
Old 04.11.2011, 05:19
rsuryase

I got landing-error-612 via jdownloader and web browsers but fileserve manager works fine. Use FSM to download fileserve files.
Old 04.11.2011, 09:53
remi

I don't think changing your IP address or downloading from different IP addresses with the same account is a good idea. FSe might 'think' (in case the guy running FSe has a brain) you're sharing your account.
Old 04.11.2011, 11:40
soria

@remi

SORRY who is this Rickyfs?? official fs support?

What should I be doing about the landing error 612?

He says:You should be PM'ing me....What?????

I'm not understanding

What should I do?

Last edited by soria; 04.11.2011 at 11:44.
Old 04.11.2011, 11:40
JD Manager

ask him, its fs support
Old 04.11.2011, 11:55
Karpin

Finally the landing error problem was fixed yesterday for most of us in Spain I talked to ... but now the problem is: PLUGGIN ERROR (OUT OF DATE) ...

By the way: I saw the pics which you are talking about and after reading the FS guy writing: "Using jDownloader? Consider using Fileserve Manager or IDM in the future" it's clear to me that It's the last time with Fileserve ... Why don't they consider cutting their heads instead?
Old 04.11.2011, 12:11
Moko

Hello and Good Day,

I was able to solve this issue by creating a login at wjunction dot com, and sending a PM to "RickyFS". He answered and resolved my "612" browser & unknown landing error issues in less than 10 minutes. Thanks "deadmau" for the link.

Cheers,

Moko
Old 04.11.2011, 12:12
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiaz View Post
ask him, its fs support

I sent him a PM early in the morning (yesterday he had his inbox full) from my mobile and he inmediately answered saying he had fixed it for me.

I can´t check since i´m at work and teamviewer doesn´t work, i´ll let you know guys this evening but apparently this is the only way to go.

I also received a FS support mail saying their operators were working on it...so for your own good try to contact this guy.
Old 04.11.2011, 12:20
Karpin

Moko, ShowtimeJD .... Don't you have the "PLUGGIN ERROR (OUT OF DATE)" message now?
Old 04.11.2011, 12:29
soria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpin View Post
Moko, ShowtimeJD .... Don't you have the "PLUGGIN ERROR (OUT OF DATE)" message now?
update java and jd
Old 04.11.2011, 12:30
Ultra Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpin View Post
Don´t know, can´t check it.

I guess it should run smoothly since it was a FS problem.

Let u know later.
Old 04.11.2011, 12:46
NoSurrender

What data do I have to give Ricky guy? can i trust him?.

i dont know, i have doubts.

What should I do? Do i wait for Fileserve solve the problem or get in touch with that Ricky?
Old 04.11.2011, 12:58
remi

I would surrender to that Ricky person. You've nothing to lose. He probably is running the site and he won't give you his social security ID.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:01
hrana

Quote:
Originally Posted by remi View Post
I would surrender to that Ricky person. You've nothing to lose. He probably is running the site and he won't give you his social security ID.
I just sent him a PM. I'm hoping this gets fixed soon because it's really annoying.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:11
NoSurrender

The guy answered me and asked me IP and Username.

Why do i have to give him my ip?
Old 04.11.2011, 13:17
remi

With the IP address he knows where you are at this moment.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:23
NoSurrender

Quote:
With the IP address he knows where you are at this moment.
sorry but i dont understand you this phrase. What do you mean with "he knows where I am at this moment".?

sorry for my language my friend, im spanish.

thanks and regards:)
Old 04.11.2011, 13:29
remi

Con la dirección IP Ricky sabe dónde se encuentra en este momento.

When you connect to the Internet you need an IP Address. The IP addresses are owned by your ISP. Your ISP is located in a particular region. That's how he knows where you are.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:32
JD Manager

we dont know...you can also write fs support and hope/wait for answer
Old 04.11.2011, 13:32
JD Manager

he needs to unban your ip..because they ban ip's and then you get all those errors
Old 04.11.2011, 13:35
remi

I think that process must be very error prone. What happens with people who have a dynamic IP address?
Old 04.11.2011, 13:41
NoSurrender

Quote:
Con la dirección IP Ricky sabe dónde se encuentra en este momento.

When you connect to the Internet you need an IP Address. The IP addresses are owned by your ISP. Your ISP is located in a particular region. That's how he knows where you are.
ok, understood. but why does he need to know what is my isp region? Is that relevant to unlock my premium?:blink:

by the time I wait for the response of fileserve. at the momento they dont answer me the ticket that I sent them.

If in a few days there is no solution or answers, I will contact with Ricky.
Old 04.11.2011, 13:42
soria

but if the public IP changes if you turn off the router, what sense is this??

I have to ask every time fix if I turn off the router...

Last edited by soria; 04.11.2011 at 13:46.
Old 04.11.2011, 14:20
phrozen087

Hey guys sorry for the long post but hopefully this can confirm the answers to some questions from my experience,

I had the same 612 error all day yesterday after downloading a bit more then I usually do and couldn't use my FSrv account for anything so I went over to the thread on WJunction wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/35113-fileserve-make-money-upto-%2425-per-1000-downloads-official-thread.html) with RickyFS in it. I made an account and sent him a PM with my username and IP address last night about 6 hours ago.

In my PM I told him that I wasn't a bot service and had never shared my account with anyone (which I haven't). Some people have mentioned it, but they are apparently trying to block all shared accounts right now and a lot of people over on WJunction are having the same problem. Some people were just posting username/ip in the thread, but after waiting a while his PM inbox opened up and I got a PM through to him. When I woke up this morning he had sent me a PM saying it should be fixed and I was good to go. It apparently is a combination IP/Account blocking that is occuring. It is based on if the system thinks you are "sharing" your account according to all the posts by RickyFS, which leads me to believe if you download a lot it might think you are sharing. I started up jdownloader after I got the PM this morning and found a real quick test file to run and see if it would start and everything is back up and running at full speed normally.

Quoted from the RickyFS guys first post, "FileServe is running a zero-tolerance campaign against people who decides to share their account details." While everything does look to be working again correctly, I am probably gonna only use this account minimally if this whole banning thing is going around like this. The whole PM thing is a real pain.

Hope this helps guys! If you are getting 612 I don't think you have any choice but to try and send this guy a PM with your username and current IP.

**EDIT: If you can't see the URL for WJunction, its the "FileServe - Make Money - Upto $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)" in the "WJunction - Webmaster Forum! > Affiliate Programs > File Hosts Official Support" forum that appears to be the hot topic for all of this. You should be able to find it navigating through easy enough.

Last edited by Think3r; 04.11.2011 at 18:55. Reason: Link now visible
Old 04.11.2011, 14:37
soria

@phrozen

All this to say that you have contacted Ricky and now everything works?:biggrin:

My question remains:
Quote:
but if the public IP changes if you turn off the router, what sense is this??

I have to ask every time fix if I turn off the router...

Last edited by soria; 04.11.2011 at 14:39.
Old 04.11.2011, 15:42
phrozen087

Quote:
Originally Posted by soria View Post
@phrozen

All this to say that you have contacted Ricky and now everything works?:biggrin:

My question remains:
I am not sure if this answers your question exactly, but before I could not use my account from anywhere. After the original 612 error on my account I tried from 3 different physical locations (different IPs). None worked. This morning I have tried from 2 different physical locations already and both work fine again. So even with different IPs it seems to be working ok. I'd assume if your account gets unlocked and IP changes it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by phrozen087; 04.11.2011 at 15:49.
Old 04.11.2011, 15:55
Karpin

Default Pluggin error (out of date)"

Server: Fileserve
account: premium
firewall: none
antivirus: none
example links: from this dlc ->> **External links are only visible to Support Staff****External links are only visible to Support Staff**
Java and JD: last version (reinstalled both)

As a normal user I have no problem, as a premium user I get "PLUGGIN ERROR (OUT OF DATE)".

(I hope the thread follows the rules ...)
Old 04.11.2011, 17:27
Polish Supporter

Why the hell at their main page there's no info about their support through some other forum, no excuses for broken API (which broke jd for 5-6 days), no clear compensation for their blocking legal accounts?

What's wrong with those guys???

I wonder how many people will extend their premium again...
Old 04.11.2011, 17:33
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjunction fileserve thread View Post
Using jDownloader? Consider using Fileserve Manager or IDM in the future.
Well fileserve that's not very nice of you.
Appearently you tried to block JDs free access to your site and you banned your own premium users.
I'm not a wizard but if you continue doing this you'll probably just lose a lot of costumers.

@JDownloader users
Well now you finally know what caused (and still causes) the problems.
If you get "out of date" errors in JD please post a log and example links and send me your fileserve logindata via PM.
Note that if fileserve really blocks/banns accounts used by different IPs your account might get blocked when we're using it to work on/fix the plugin.

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Old 04.11.2011, 19:11
deadmau

I was interested in finding out how sensitive their system is. So I conducted a test. I have a seedbox (basically a server to seed/leech torrents) with spare capacity. So I bought a Fileserve account and grabbed like 60 links from a file search engine. The total size of all these links was around ~40GB.

After about downloading 11GB, my IP was blocked. All the rest of the links resulted in a landing error 612.

EDIT: I think they have a variety of factors in place, including speed. Now my seedbox is obviously capable of downloading at good speeds - so my downloads were running at like 20MB/sec and over on average, per download. This was done by establishing 8 connections per download using Aria2 (a linux download manager).

So as long as you guys limit your speed and don't download a lot, you'll be safe. If you're a 'heavy' downloader, find another service. Fileserve's 'unlimited' is not unlimited. It's very limited.

Last edited by deadmau; 04.11.2011 at 19:17.
Old 04.11.2011, 19:16
Community Manager

@deadmau
Haha lol 11 GB isn't really that much.
So i suggest everyone whose accounts were blocked without any real reson to try to get your money back!

GreeZ pspzockerscene

Erste Schritte & Tutorials || JDownloader 2 Setup Download
Spoiler:

A users' JD crashes and the first thing to ask is:
Quote:
Do you have Nero installed?
Closed Thread