JDownloader Community - Appwork GmbH

Notices

Old 08.05.2013, 09:49
Scott274

@takinda - From my experience, that error has something to do with CBH server downtime, keep trying and it should work in a day or two.

I have a query for CBH developer, can this plugin be made to work in browsers like firefox, chrome, ie solve captchas inside browser automatically or with one click.
Old 15.05.2013, 16:15
lordscales91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott274 View Post
@takinda - From my experience, that error has something to do with CBH server downtime, keep trying and it should work in a day or two.
For the kind of exception that was thrown I, as a programmer, can ensure that the error is related to the server.
Old 16.05.2013, 23:48
Mega Loader

Correctly solving recaptchas - losing credits!
It was working fine some hours ago.

What's going on and when does it work again correctly?

thx

edit: working fine now

Last edited by anikama; 26.05.2013 at 21:21.
Old 19.05.2013, 14:55
lucidportal

Just installed captchabrotherhood for the first time. Elevated installed, registered an account, got 150 points. Start up Jdownloader and start up downloads but I still have to type in the captchas myself. Checked the Jdownloader settings and the "Disable automatic Captcha" box is unchecked. I checked my temp roaming app data as well, I've got my account.txt file there with my account info correct, as well as lots of other files are in the CBH folder. Why is Jdownloader totally ignoring CBH?
Old 22.05.2013, 08:18
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidportal View Post
Just installed captchabrotherhood for the first time. Elevated installed, registered an account, got 150 points. Start up Jdownloader and start up downloads but I still have to type in the captchas myself. Checked the Jdownloader settings and the "Disable automatic Captcha" box is unchecked. I checked my temp roaming app data as well, I've got my account.txt file there with my account info correct, as well as lots of other files are in the CBH folder. Why is Jdownloader totally ignoring CBH?
Hi,
which hoster are you trying to download from? is it included in jacinfo.xml file? can you send me your username and log files ?
Old 23.05.2013, 06:24
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidportal View Post
Hi mate, if you are using Jdownloader2 check this settings in "advance settings".
CaptchaBrotherHoodSettings.enabled
CaptchaBrotherHoodSettings.pass
CaptchaBrotherHoodSettings.user
CaptchaSettings.captchadialogcaptchabroptherhoodtimeout

I was having the same problem and saw that captchabrotherhood wasn't enabled, nor pass and user configured there.

About, the last property (CaptchaSettings.captchadialogcaptchabroptherhoodtimeout) i think it should be above 0, but i'm not trully sure about that.
Old 23.05.2013, 06:26
JD Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
Hi,
as you corrected, that new dll is using your computer, if and only if you manually download and replace it, and that is clearly mentioned on our page, in a very visible way. Also it works whenever you send a new captcha to the server, that is plugin is triggered by Mipony, not whenever it feels like it.
If i can make it, i want to offer users some benefits, maybe more credits per captcha when they solve one, for using that support dll. And, don't worry, i will not do anything without users clear permission.
Is this new dll also for jdownloader? I'll be glad to help with this.

By the way, captcha brotherhood is really great! Keep at the good work and thanks a lot for it.
Old 23.05.2013, 13:52
stephane

Hi ppl, trust you are all doing well. So i was doing some dl lately and i earmarked that the host filecloud.io (which is getting quite popular atm) is included within the list of the jacinfo.xml file. Now i was wondering is it possible to make this known to the guys in charge @CBH so that they could implement it within the jacinfo.xml file for the next update ???

Last edited by stephane; 23.05.2013 at 14:04.
Old 27.05.2013, 00:55
slaithe

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingindoubt View Post
I couldn't help but notice that every time I open captchaSolver.exe, cgminer.exe opens without my permission. Is there a reason why you're using my rig to mine bitcoins without my permission?

EDIT: Correction, it doesn't do it every time I open captchaSolver.exe, it does it whenever it feels like it.

EDIT2: I believe I just noticed what was doing it. The new cbhMiponyPlugin.dll on the website. It says "cbhMiponyPlugin.dll is updated. It is in trial mode now, which uses your computer for some calculations to support CBH.Replace and use this dll to support us."

This is a warning to people. If you don't want your computer mining bitcoins, do not download that dll.
On the MiPony plugin download page it says, "* cbhMiponyPlugin.dll is updated. It is in trial mode now, which uses your computer for some calculations to support CBH.Replace and use this dll to support us."

Problem is my computer is already a Litecoin miner. I cannot kill the extra processes from MiPony plugin with Process Explorer, even after making sure I start it with elevated privileges.

My machine usually has a rate of over 1000kh/s, but with this activity it comes down to 700kh/s. :/ Even after MiPony is closed.

So I think I will use older plugin.

Old 27.05.2013, 11:24
lelim

@slaithe : you can go back to the standart dll. Both dlls have the same functionality in terms of captcha solving. Thx for trying new dll
Old 03.06.2013, 05:20
Fasttracker

Default always wrong captcha when creating account

Hi,

when i try to create my first account after installing CaptchaSolver the program always says that the captach i inserted at the new account creation dialogue is false... Doesnt matter how often i insert the given captchas its always wrong. But i am sure that it is always correct because when i insert captchas while downloading with JDownloader its always successfull
Could smbdy pls help me with this problem?
Old 03.06.2013, 05:54
Fasttracker

Default solved it by myself

Forget the last post i was reading an answer somewhere earlier in this thread were it was mentioned not to use special chars in password... i removed them and now i have an account...
Old 09.06.2013, 13:46
asiafede

Default Hi everyone! Problem...:'(

Thank you so much for this program that seems very useful!
Before posting, I tried to search by myself my problem's solution, but I couldn't find it...Sorry if you have already talked about that...

I used the word "seem" because it doesn't work properly.
I installed it, no problem about it. I can use the part of solving captcha but...It doesn't work for my captcha

I actually don't understand very well where I have to put the Brotherhood's folder...In C>>Program files there is the folder of "Brotherhood Software". Also in the Jdownloader's folder should be a brotherhood file?
Beacuse I have no Brotherhood files in Jdownloader's folder...Is that normal?
If I have to create manually the right path and folders, would you be so kind to tell me what they are? I can't do it by myself
My jdownloader's version is 0.9, I have Windows Xp (service pack 3).

ps. I'm italian, sorry for my grammar errors

EDIT:
problem solved! I didn't do anything, but now it works! ^^

Last edited by asiafede; 09.06.2013 at 19:36.
Old 11.06.2013, 01:12
wahooo

Just installed jdownloadr beta 2.0

So installing captcha brotherhood is the same?

In advanced settings of beta 2 there is a captchbrother.settings enable checkbox and string entries for password and username, so is it built in already? Should I enter my info in there?

I already looked at the site and faq, but theres no real mention of jd beta 2 on there.
Old 13.06.2013, 17:08
an_kot

Default Some propositions

Hello all

First of all big thanks to aether for this great service!
May be i repeat some early messages, but i have not read all thread.

Some ideas:

2be fully portable
I have moved Captcha_Brotherhood folder from <UserProfile>\AppData ....
from one PC (XP) to other (W7) and all is functioning correctly if only moved folder is placed in <UserProfile>\AppData ... dir.
So why not to make working dir calculation relative to captchaSolver.exe placement and have portable app without installation with admin rights?

Auto integration to JD
If JD 2.0 is running and i start CBH it is automatically integrates in JD - that is great.
But not everybody needs this.
Why not make this process optional (to have command in Settings tab - integrate\remove integration to JD)?

Easy way to enable\disable CBH integrated in JD
It would be great to have some easy way for enabling/disabling CBH without restarting JD and see somewhere it's current status.
May be i have not fined such way....
Modifying advanced JD settings is not "easy way"

Bug:
Auto minimize option do not functioning when we I press True\false for approving already solved capture (on W7).

Thank you once more!
Old 16.06.2013, 09:37
salphire

Hi, I cannot download the captcha brotherhood api from the website. Is there is any problem?
Old 17.06.2013, 11:47
lelim

Hi all,
we had a tech problem last night, system is up and working now...
Old 19.06.2013, 13:34
MrNightmare

Hello, Yesterday i downloaded Captcha Bortherhood without admin instal. Anyway the program works fine. I collected some credits and then i tried to open jddownlaoder and let it download my files. But nothing i should write the captcha on my own. I check the folder at c/programfiles/jdownloader/jd/captcha/methods/ and it is fine. I tried to put the host "depositefiles. com" on the jacinfo but again it doesn't works.
Old 20.06.2013, 07:39
mspm89

System is down again, apparently.
Old 20.06.2013, 11:17
wahooo

More captchas failing in the solver, theres a message about automated catcha solving being detected or something...ack.
Old 23.06.2013, 02:40
Chokey

Hello, I need some help. I uninstalled Captcha Brotherhood by mistake, and when I try to install it back again, I get a error message:

"Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove existing version of this product, use Add/Remove Programs on the Control Panel"

CBH isn't there and I can't find any .reg files associated with it. Any ideas?
Old 28.06.2013, 07:46
wahooo

Some jerk is spamming "Please Click True" into the answers, and i keep having to answer the verification for this stupid answer.
Old 29.06.2013, 10:36
lelim

Hi all,
Captcha Brotherhood 1.1.9 is ready to download on our page. Please send your feedbacks to me on this topic.
Old 29.06.2013, 20:01
prisca81

Default problem with captcha solver

hi,
i've installed the CBH version v1.1.9 . It works fine with Jdownloader.
But when I try to launch CBH captcha solver, I have a message object reference is not define to an object instance . The only option is to close the program. Do I do something wrong?
Old 29.06.2013, 23:59
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisca81 View Post
hi,
i've installed the CBH version v1.1.9 . It works fine with Jdownloader.
But when I try to launch CBH captcha solver, I have a message object reference is not define to an object instance . The only option is to close the program. Do I do something wrong?
Hi,
it was a temporary error. it is fixed and there should be no problem now. please try again.
Old 30.06.2013, 09:48
wahooo

Entire 1.1.9 seems to freeze between imputs a lot.

by freeze I mean the window becomes unresponsive when its receiving a captcha and sending it.

Last edited by wahooo; 30.06.2013 at 10:32.
Old 01.07.2013, 05:20
Vacuum Cleaner

Also freezing here after submitting a captcha. I ended up installing 1.18 last night & had no issues. I just update d to 1.19 today. I'm getting an error sometimes, too:

---------------------------
CBH Captcha Solver 7/1/2013 2:18:50 AM UTC
---------------------------
unknown response from server - API Error-The operation has timed out

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.getCaptcha2Solve(Boolean NoConfirmation, Int32 secondsSinceLastReceive)

I also noticed if you wait for a bit before hitting start, it may say Operation timed out next to credtis. If it does, don't bother hitting start otherwise you may lose points as it can't count the captcha if it times out. Everytime I restart it after it timing out, it tells me I have a different number of points; i.e., -3, 7, 32, etc.

Last edited by Yochanan; 01.07.2013 at 06:52.
Old 01.07.2013, 19:00
pinkfloyd49

captcha brotherhood 1.1.9 is a mistake ! please come back 1.1.8

since 2 day, the application crash ( on 3 different computer ) or when launching, crash 5 minute after wihtout accept any captcha resolving

and one more bad : once we click 'make some calculation..." there is no way to desactivate it, or it's pretty hidden !

Need version 1.2.0 very fast or will switch to 9kw.eu
Old 01.07.2013, 20:21
twolitresix

Unfortunately it seems to have stopped working for me too. Its way slow and mostly it times out, looks like the system is overloaded?

Thanks for your efforts!
Old 01.07.2013, 20:22
an_kot

Default +1 for freezing

Both in solver and in JD plugin :(
Old 01.07.2013, 23:40
Mega Loader

Default Various Errors v1.1.7

Solver: Very slow
Plugin: not working at all today

thanks

Last edited by anikama; 05.07.2013 at 23:50.
Old 02.07.2013, 08:14
lelim

Hi all,
we are having a technical problem and trying to fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience :(
Old 02.07.2013, 09:19
Vacuum Cleaner

Thanks for letting us know. I'll be using 9dw for now, but will definitely be testing the next CB release as well.
Old 02.07.2013, 20:15
lelim

Our system is up and running now.
although users couldn't solve captchas, their captchas on jdownloader were mostly solved. sorry again for the inconvenience
Old 02.07.2013, 23:25
rainbowx1

thanks for keeping us posted.
Old 03.07.2013, 00:45
Kevin04

Now, this has happened to me for a while now. Only occasionally though, that's why I didn't post this earlier. But now being asked for feedback made me overcome my laziness.

Sometimes while JD is running, using CBH to solve captchas, an empty (error?) window pops up with a weird notification sound that doesn't seem to be a standard windows sound. I think the window goes away after a while, but I usually close it myself when I'm at the computer. The captcha doesn't get solved when it happens and I have to enter it myself. I'm not sure if it still uses credits, but I think it does.

I had this problem in stable JD and I also have it in JD2 beta now. It's happened on both 1.1.7 and now 1.1.9 (although I didn't test the new version in stable JD). I'm on Win 7 Pro SP1 x64 and running both CBH and JD always as admin with full permissions for the respective directories.
This is what the window looks like:
CBH 1.1.7: **External links are only visible to Support Staff** CBH 1.1.9: **External links are only visible to Support Staff**

Here's the log excerpt I believe is related to it. I have to check the log a couple more times when it happens, it's the first time I actually remembered to look at it when this occurs:
Spoiler:
Code:
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:02 : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:02 : console started... v1.1.9
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:02 : getConfig started.
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:02 : account file read! username is : undisclosed , password is : undisclosed
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:03 : config text received from server!
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:03 : getConfig finished!
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:04 : checkRights ok
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:04 : checkRights finished!
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:04 : starting createProviderList
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:04 : finished createProviderList
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:04 : waiting for input.jpg
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:05 : f1 hit...3
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:05 : connecting to server. 843
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:05 : api created
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:06 : Error sending captcha : Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\JDownloader v2.0\jd\captcha\methods\captchaBrotherhood\input.jpg" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.
   bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
   bei captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.captchaBrotherhoodNetApi.sendNewCaptcha(String imgFile, String captchaSource, String captchaSite, Int32 timeout)
10528 : 02.07.2013 22:47:10 : Plugin closing. Reason : UserClosing
17916 : 02.07.2013 23:23:10 : -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it seems to fail because it can't access input.jpg due to it already being used by another process. Is CBH perhaps not capable of handling multiple simultaneous captchas yet?

Also, is it normal that I often see frmServiceManager (should be from the process cbhServiceManager.exe) while tabbing between windows? I think I've regularly seen this ever since I switched to JD2 beta:
**External links are only visible to Support Staff**
It looks like that same empty window in the thumbnail, but I can't bring it to the front to verify by cecking the title.

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot that this forum hides external links by default, so here (I hope this isn't against some rule since these are merely cropped screenshots):
CBH 1.1.7 empty window: anony.ws/i/2013/07/01/xLUj.png
CBH 1.1.9 empty window: anony.ws/i/2013/07/01/0KBUt.png
frmServiceManager: anony.ws/i/2013/07/01/bElxQ.png

EDIT2: I just had the same thing happen again. Log gives me the same error message. Only thing different is "f1 hit...2" instead of "3".

Last edited by Kevin04; 03.07.2013 at 00:53. Reason: Image URLs // Log confirmed
Old 03.07.2013, 13:22
pinkfloyd49

resintalled version 1.1.8 , working fine, and without the calculation stuff

v1.1.9 doesn't launch at all, crash at start
Old 03.07.2013, 17:38
Mega Loader

Default Annoying sound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin04 View Post
CBH 1.1.7:
to me it seems it means: captcha couldnt be solved at the moment, wait for automatic retry

Does anybody know how to avoid the annoying womanboard signal coming with this msg?

thanks
Old 05.07.2013, 12:01
lelim

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikama View Post
to me it seems it means: captcha couldnt be solved at the moment, wait for automatic retry

Does anybody know how to avoid the annoying womanboard signal coming with this msg?

thanks
I think this happens when JD tries to send two captchas to CBH simultaneously.
Since first process is holding lock on input.jpg, other process can't create a new input.jpg

can someone try and confirm this? what happens if two or more downloads starts at the same time? do both captchas get solved?
Old 05.07.2013, 23:42
Mega Loader

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelim View Post
what happens if two or more downloads starts at the same time? do both captchas get solved?
if JD has Max.Dls set to 2 or more then after each reconnect it usually should send 2 or more captchas to CBH, and they usually all get solved without any problem. This error msg occurs when CBH network is overloaded, it appears to me, since it occurs mostly at night (and waking me up with these very annoying signals) when Avg. Captcha Time is about 5 seconds or less. I noticed that some of the messages disappear after retrying with another captcha, others fail permanently.

i can confirm now that this error occurs even if only exactly 1 (one) captcha has to be solved.

hope it helps

Last edited by anikama; 06.07.2013 at 20:34.